What Are You Listening To?

khaos

Deathspell Omega - The Long Defeat   ...unlike some of my esteemed fellow travelers here, I like this a lot. It's become something I look forward to every day or two for now. It might be cool if it had a little more chaos and mayhem, but I don't really miss that; it's enjoyable and eventful enough the way it is.

Blut Aus Nord - 777: Cosmosophy

np. Ordinance - In Purge There is No Remission

Then I remembered.... it's bandcamp Friday!

a1050991983_3.jpg 

They Seek My Head
by End Boss
This is a pre-order

Noticed this on Dom Lawson's Instagram (UK journalist, writes reviews for Blabbermouth). Thought it sounded cool. Phat as fuck bass tone.

a2023493628_3.jpg 

Preserved In Torment
by MORTIFERUM

Was it Mark what recommended this? I think I listened a few times and liked it.

a0503663315_3.jpg 

Sword's Song
by Battlelore

A blast from the past. After picking up Hollenthon a few weeks ago it took me a while to acclimate to the cheesy midi strings mid-2000s metal sound that I find dated now, but nostalgia is strong enough to carry it. I used to like this album by Battlelore nearly 20 years ago when I was an illegal download arsehole. Legitimize!

a3368770274_3.jpg 

Serpent & Spirit
by URNE

Been in my wishlist for awhile. They are playing with Gatecreeper at my local pub in July. I better get a ticket before it sells out like Green Lung did.

a1404065325_3.jpg 

An Unexpected Reality
by Gatecreeper

I haven't heard a single bar of this band before but, as above, figure I better get familiar before gig. If they come to my town they deserve my support.