Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DeliverUsToEvil

Your favorite death metal bands?

503 posts in this topic

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? i quite like the brutal slam shit man, though tbh, there isnt really a death metal band i dont like :lol:

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? Black Sanctuary are awesome check them out there debut single is awesome its called the day of reckoning :D:D:D:D:D:D:twisted:

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? hella yeah man! il have to geta' hold of a copy when its out dude ;) i've been trying to pull a band together for ages, been failing though.... :lol::roll:

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? Scar symmetry :) they're one of my faves, monolith and enslaved are good but they are more black metal

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? DEATH, INSOMNIUM,KALMAH,CARCASS,AMON AMARTH,WINTERSUN,CANNIBAL CORPSE, AUTOPSY ,MORBID ANGEL ....... Cant stop headbangin to this band.... \m/ :x \m/

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? check out deals death they r awesome but im more of a Viking person stuff like ensiferum, amon amrth and enslaved 1 of the best i think r vader

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? Nightwish i think! yes i know they're about Opera Metal,but some of their musics are into death metal! ;) hmmmm,miss ex vocalist -Tarja Turunen btw :?

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? Morticians quite nice too! think seldom have people heard about them! so you can check it out one of their song named :Deathstars

i think they;re about Death metal band

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? I prefer melodic death metal, my favorite is Amon Amarth. I have plenty of other favorites tho.

Re: Your favorite death metal bands?

To .Wormed. Sweet man keep an eye out it should be about at around october time.
Quote him instead :D much easier :D

Re: Your favorite death metal bands?

DEATH' date=' INSOMNIUM,KALMAH,CARCASS,AMON AMARTH,WINTERSUN,CANNIBAL CORPSE, AUTOPSY ,MORBID ANGEL ....... Cant stop headbangin to this band.... \m/ :x \m/[/quote'] if that was a festival i would kill a baby to go to it.

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? At the gates, Amon Amarth, Insomnium, Enslaved, Dark tranquility, Norther.

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? Death will always be my favorite deathmetal band. Obituary and Misery Index come close.

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? Amorphis's earlier stuff was pretty good death metal wise methinks. A DM band that many people are unaware of is Mors Principium Est. Probably my favourite DM band to be honest. Also, I'm going to tentatively throw Opeth in here. Even though they're technically(har har) classified as prog with DM elements, I still dig 'em.

Re: Your favorite death metal bands? There aren't many Death Metal bands that came into existence post-95 that I enjoy. It's old school for me all the way.