Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to stalk this  
Stalkers 0
RelentlessOblivion

ing best drummers

had a massive list but managed to get it down to four 1. Nicko Mcbrain - Iron Maiden, the guy is just a drumming machine 2. Dave Lombardo - Slayer 3. The Rev - Avenged Sevenfold, the guy was a great drummer even if Sevenfold sucks out loud 4. Nick Menza - Megadeth, damn Mustaine got lucky with some great drummers over the years

Re: ing best drummers Tim Yeung is/was in the bands : Morbid Angel, World Under Blood, ex-All That Remains, ex-Aurora Borealis, ex-Agiel, ex-Decrepit Birth, ex-Vital Remains Divine Heresy, ex-Agiel, ex-Decrepit Birth, ex-Hate Eternal, ex-The Tenth Circle, ex-Windbreed Aurora Borealis, Council Of The Fallen I think he was/is in more

Re: ing best drummers Les Binks (ex-Judas Priest) Rick Miah (ex-My Dying Bride) John Douglas (Anathema) Adrian Erlandsson (Paradise Lost, At the Gates, Carcass) Ken Owen (ex-Carcass)

Re: ing best drummers Erlandsson was also In Cradle Of Filth, who used to be one of my favourite bands anyway thought I'd add Charlie Benante from Anthrax to the names

Re: ing best drummers Mike Portnoy Chris adler Dave Weckl Matt Halpern Terry Bozzio Danny Carey those are my top favorites

Re: ing best drummers I would have to say that my most influential drummer would have to be Nicko McBrain, but my favorite drummer at the moment would have to be Thomas Haake.