What's on your mind?

Apoc

You should move
I'm kind of fascinated by the paranormal. I'm not sure if this is something dangerous or not yet. Like I said I half want things to happen more regularly so I can document these events. Maybe then I could actually figure out what to do next. Besides there's nothing to suggest whatever this is wouldn't simply follow me.

I'm kind of fascinated by the paranormal. I'm not sure if this is something dangerous or not yet. Like I said I half want things to happen more regularly so I can document these events. Maybe then I could actually figure out what to do next. Besides there's nothing to suggest whatever this is wouldn't simply follow me.
I am also fascinated with the paranormal and have had various strange things happen to me throughout my life. What other type of things have happened in your house?

do you have pets?

Well it wasn't slammed in my face. I was in my own room (his is next to mine) and heard the door slam so I went to investigate. Checked to see if something had fallen into the door (no), checked to see if it could have been wind (no), tried to slam the door with the same force (I physically couldn't), there could be a logical explanation (I'm trying very hard to think of one) but if this is paranormal I need more evidence before I can conclude that it poses a threat to my safety.

do you have pets?
Yeah my guide dog, he's sound asleep and didn't react to the door thing. once or twice he's totally freaked out and started barking at nothing. At one point last year coming home from uni he refused to go into my room for over an hour. he just stood at the door growling but nothing else happened.

I am also fascinated with the paranormal and have had various strange things happen to me throughout my life. What other type of things have happened in your house?
Knocking on walls, the attic hatch sliding itself open, we had a mirror on a hinge that would vibrate for no reason, ummm the tv has turned itself on once or twice, feeling of being watched, sound of footsteps (always outside though so could just be animals) and twice now a door has opened on its own with at least one other person to witness it. I'm no stranger to the paranormal but normally I can tell if something feels negative or not. With this I have no idea. There actually is a 'ghosts' thread I started ages ago in the off-topic subforum but it didn't really take off or I'd be posting about this there instead.

Cool' date=' which ones do you play/make?[/quote'] I haven't made any unfortunately, but I own a Korg MS-20 and quite a few software synthesizers, Native Instruments' stuff being some of my favorites. I don't really have the money to have a room full of synths (yet) but I've gotten to play quite a few, and I have a friend with quite a Moog collection.

I haven't made any unfortunately' date=' but I own a Korg MS-20 and quite a few software synthesizers, Native Instruments' stuff being some of my favorites. I don't really have the money to have a room full of synths (yet) but I've gotten to play quite a few, and I have a friend with quite a Moog collection.[/quote'] I like Moogs, but there's something about Korgs which puts me off. I've never been able to put my finger on it. I plan on finishing that toy guitar synthesizer on Sunday. I'll be sure to send you some pictures/features when I'm done.

Yeah my guide dog' date=' he's sound asleep and didn't react to the door thing. once or twice he's totally freaked out and started barking at nothing. At one point last year coming home from uni he refused to go into my room for over an hour. he just stood at the door growling but nothing else happened.[/quote'] Move. If the dog is scared, move. If I had a dog who refused to enter my house, I would change countries.

I had an old gf who lived in the oldest standing inhabited house in our town (built in the late 1600's or early 1700's as I recall). All kinds of weird shit happened in that house including people getting forcibly pushed. Her dad removed all the doors save front and back since they had 11 kids. They just kind of learned to live with it and nothing too terribly crazy or serious happened but I did have to spend one Halloween there and did my laundry in the basement. Creepy to say the least.

Bored out of my mind at lunch, so I decided to go watch house music (basically something partway between a "talent show" and an inter-house competition), anyway, long story short a 12 year old kid at the back of the room yelled "PLAY SOME SLAYER" part way through some guys pathetic attempt at playing some generic... stuff (I have no idea what to call it).

Move. If the dog is scared' date=' move. If I had a dog who refused to enter my house, I would change countries.[/quote'] Like I said currently I lack the means to move. Besides until I know what it is that's causing these sporadic events I can't be certain that moving houses would solve the issue. Additionally these strange happenings are so infrequent they could simply stop altogether. In the past I've been able to tell whether an energy is positive or negative. This one feels neutral so I'm curious to see how it pans out. I'm not going to do anything stupid like use a ouiji board or provoke whatever this is (if it's anything at all) so I see no reason to worry at this point in time.

I was making muffins with my mother today. She asked me if I wanted to make them with her. I said ok. Turns our her idea of doing something with someone is that she is sitting on the couch giving me orders and I make the muffins. Ok, I'm not sorry for making them, but the answer to "mom can you brake the eggs while I put the milk away" sure as hell isn't "I thought you are going to do everything"

Congrats, Gorbo, on what are surely the most random 1000 posts in this forum's amusing history. For whatever reason I was down on power today. Had to work 25% harder on the bike then normal to generate the same power output. I was off in most departments today actually it made for a very frustrating 70km ride at a disappointing average in the high 20km/h range.