Anger Thread!

RelentlessOblivion

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had a conversation with a very nice but sadly completely unintelligent man at Amazon. You see despite the fact it is all stored in a Cloud if both me and my girlfriend want to use the same PC to access our individual Amazon Music libraries that is forbidden.  I have just pointed out in a rather long and very sarcastic email that whilst it is of obvious massive inconvenience to Amazon and its digital services that people live together and like different things it is nonetheless a reality.

Amazon offering me to be able to access my library on up to 10 devices is useless to me since I am firstly not a Bond villain and therefore wouldn't have 10 different devices and secondly only have my dolby surround sound speakers connected to the sub-woofer on my PC and listening to the quality on a Samsung tablet by comparison is rather shit!

Amidst all my sarcasm and scathing wit I did point out that I simply wished to understand why I can use one Amazon Library per device, since I can very easily now go on to the Amazon site and use my library (FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING CLOUD!!!) very easily.

That's it I am going back to vinyl.

In an unexpected twist - Amazon have sent me a full explanation and have resolved my issue by removing the restriction on my account.

More proof that they're just handicapping people as part of a social experiment. Within the week, you'll be asked to fill out a multiple choice survey with subtly odd answers. You'll email the company with a list of complaints. The next day, you'll be contacted by government agents posing as "customer service". A half hour after your conversation, a nondescript man in a decent suit will appear at your door and offer you a job. After some thought, you'll refuse; three days afterwards, you'll be found in a ditch in Surrey, having "broken your neck" in an "improbable accident" involving hedge trimming. 

There’s been a spate of this sort of thing happening. Play dumb. Don't get sucked in. 

I doubt British intelligence would be so sloppy. More likely they would, upon that fateful home visit, sneak a slow acting toxin into Macabre's cup of tea. Some tastless, undetectable, agent which blocks signals from the brain to internal organs.

Not even MI5 would get out of my house alive.

where the FUCK does this seemingly accepted culture of men refusing to be clean in their living situations come from? in the case of my roommates, it really seems like nobody ever taught them how to upkeep a kitchen (or house, or anything for that matter) they just relied on mom to clean up their mess. Even then, how in the good blue fuck of zuess's taint do you not learn that things explode in the microwave by 25? Thats one reason I'm eternally glad I left my parents house at an early age and learned to sustain a living environment on my own. Fuck forbid I catch one of them with a broom in their hands. And they wonder why they havent had a female over since we got this place two years ago (and on the same token, why I have to spend the entire afternoon doing said maintenance before I have one). 6 more weeks, 6 more fucking weeks...

Sounds like you're living with clones of my brother. It baffles me that someone who gets paid to clean residential and industrial properties can't keep his own fucking room looking at the very least neat. I have to shut the door to that pig sty 'cause the odour emanating from it makes me gag. I still live at home but I know how to clean and I'm virtually fucking blind so it's not that hard. TAKE SOME FUCKING PRIDE IN YOUR LIVING SPACE!!!!!!!!!!

where the FUCK does this seemingly accepted culture of men refusing to be clean in their living situations come from? ... And they wonder why they havent had a female over since we got this place two years ago (and on the same token, why I have to spend the entire afternoon doing said maintenance before I have one).

Well, I can only speak for myself, but - if they're anything like me they assume the latter and the former results. I only keep things even faintly clean because if I don't I start losing self-esteem and get all mopey, but I'd be a good deal cleaner still if I thought the odds of having (interesting, attractive) female company were any higher than a Congolese blizzard.

The other thing is that I thought I was reasonably clean but I got very rudely bitched at by my f*cking shitstain of a flatmate early this summer, so I might be a little more touchy about this than most people.

Edited by Iceni

Ive never lived with roommates, but i wanted to vomit each time i visited a friend that has. Nothing was ever clean in the kitchen, the bathrooms were disgusting, trash everywhere.. I would probably leave as soon as i could if a guy brought me to such a dirty place. :/

Well Iceni if you do some day meet a woman who is both interesting and attractive she will likely be repelled upon entering the fetid, nacho cheese smelling, unit.

Such is the paradox of my being.

Edited by Iceni

Hypocrites and people who fake being nice only to bitch behind someone's back. Yep it's a double rant because I've had to put up with that shit for two fucking days. Firstly if you don't like people talking shit about you behind your back DON'T FUCKING DO IT TO OTHER PEOPLE!!! Don't then drag other people into the fight you started and lash out at them when they don't back you up because you're spewing a bunch of shit. For fuck sake it's like being back in high school...no wait I was at an all boys school and we resolved conflict by punching the crap out of each other for a few minutes then going back to being cool. That's more like primary school shit.

Second if you have a problem with what someone is doing or how they are treating someone else step the FUCK up and tell them to their face. Don't wait until they can't hear you to start bitching about the shit they do that drives you nuts. How the fuck does that help anyone? If you don't have the guts to tell someone TO THEIR FACE then sit down and shut the fuck up. It pisses me off no end when people do that shit. If I have a problem I'm gonna tell the person what I think and whatever happens from there happens. I'm not going to wait until that person/those people are out of earshot to start running my mouth. People that do that should just grow the fuck up.

Yep lots of profanity and I won't apologise 'cause I'm pissed off.

^I agree with everything!

Grown up men (18 and up) who arent capable of cleaning up after themselves or cook a decent meal, or do any work around the house. What the fuck, come on! And people telling me how to do stuff because they do it differently.. I KNOW HOW ITS DONE, GTFO. :/

+

Bands that have european tours and then just skip countries because theyre too small, even if  they have to travel through this smaller country to get to the glorious big one that deserves a concert. :P Happens way too often.

Bands that have european tours and then just skip countries because theyre too small, even if  they have to travel through this smaller country to get to the glorious big one that deserves a concert. :P Happens way too often.

Yeah, tell me about it...

• 1 month later...

Bike shops that say they'll have your bike repaired, serviced, and returned that day then leave it untouched for a fortnight. A week ago I made it clear how important it was to get the bike into usable condition again ASAP. It won't be ready for at least another week so they said today. That's another three weeks I basically can't train making my Tuesday night hit-outs all but meaningless. I'm in the shit with one of my coaches as it is and the longer I go without training the more trouble I will find myself in. What's worse is this bike shop sponsors the tandem road team I ride for and know the only way for me to train presently is on the trainer due to my by now well documented hamstring tendon tear. This right here is why most of the team get their bikes looked after elsewhere. Worst part is that I could not be more motivated to train. I'm absolutely desperate to get cracking on my 12 month fitness plan so I can finally get back into the form that had the whole team talking about how well I was riding (until the crash) in April of last year.

• 1 month later...

Fucking hell, the gf has arranged a birthday party for her sister at our house and that means all the racist, drunken, immature and frankly abhorrent dross that usually appear at these events for her family will rock up and make a scene inevitably. I am already threatening to stay away and not bother traveling home that weekend. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk