What's on your mind?

Apoc

I just realized that not only did we decide to get sushi tonight while I'm wearing my Coffins t-shirt, but we decided to get Mexican food last night when I was wearing my The Chasm t-shirt. Coincidence, or does metal even drive my appetite? Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
If you start having sex with animals and children while wearing a Cryptopsy shirt, then yes, there might be a correlation.

I'm quite psyched about a little festival here in Belgium on August 23rd. The line-up looks promising and entry is really cheap. Confirmed so far Aeternus Ascension Avatarium Coroner Dead Congregation Inquisition Malevolent Creation Nifelheim Obliteration Possession

That sushi picture was adorable - although you should get rid of your Paradise Lost and My Dying Bride shirts just to make sure you don't end up going out for bangers and mash or blood pudding.
Whose shirts would you wear if you wanted, say, jerk chicken? And would a Gojira shirt lead more towards consumption of escargot, or a selection of fine cheeses? Most of what I have left is local band shirts, which explains my frequent hunger for pizza...

Orisha Shakpana is a black metal band that sings about 'African paganism' and is from Jamaica. As for Gojira, I imagine they're all vegetarians. Other French bands are somewhat easier to predict - Spheric Universe Experience are from Nice so they probably prefer les fruits de mer, Belenos are Breton so it'll be crepes for them...and given that Gorod are from Bordeaux, their choices should be obvious.

Dislocated my thumb on Friday night by taking my socks off. Managed to put it back myself but it has hurt like a bitch all weekend. A family member is in hospice at present and the family got a phone call this morning to go and be with her. Not a massive part of my life but she looked after me as a kid and was always good to me. On the other side of the fence I read my alcoholic uncle's psychiatric evaluation today and the long and short of it is unless he ditches the booze he has no chance. One family losing her life through no fault of her own whilst another wastes his. Criminal!

That sushi picture was adorable - although you should get rid of your Paradise Lost and My Dying Bride shirts just to make sure you don't end up going out for bangers and mash or blood pudding.
Paradise Lost and My Dying Bride shirts are actually pretty difficult to come across, unless you want art/logos from new Paradise Lost albums, which I don't. I think my only UK metal shirts are from Bolt Thrower and Napalm Death, which seem like they would press me in the direction of post-battle meat consumption. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Dislocated my thumb on Friday night by taking my socks off. Managed to put it back myself but it has hurt like a bitch all weekend. A family member is in hospice at present and the family got a phone call this morning to go and be with her. Not a massive part of my life but she looked after me as a kid and was always good to me. On the other side of the fence I read my alcoholic uncle's psychiatric evaluation today and the long and short of it is unless he ditches the booze he has no chance. One family losing her life through no fault of her own whilst another wastes his. Criminal!
Whoa, sounds rough. Best wishes to everyone, of course. I guess I'm lucky my hands don't give me a lot of trouble, but sometimes it feels like everything else is falling apart...

Envisioning murdering my roommates for their seeming inability to take care of our living space. I'm the farthest thing from a picky roommate, I could give a shit less what you do, just fucking clean up after. Blood orgies, scat parties, midget sacrifice whatever just don't leave a smell and trash. And if I gotta be the one to clean it up, best believe I'm drinkin your booze and gonna make it quite the task for you to get to sleep that night. Blaggghhhhh. /vent

Envisioning murdering my roommates for their seeming inability to take care of our living space. I'm the farthest thing from a picky roommate, I could give a shit less what you do, just fucking clean up after. Blood orgies, scat parties, midget sacrifice whatever just don't leave a smell and trash. And if I gotta be the one to clean it up, best believe I'm drinkin your booze and gonna make it quite the task for you to get to sleep that night. Blaggghhhhh. /vent
It's not a good idea to be drunk when you dispose of shit-covered midget bodies, it's easy to miss crucial details. Give someone else the responsibility.

While your wisdom is on point as always' date=' I'm a little disappointed that you would take me as the kind of person that would sacrifice a shitty midget. I'm already sacrificing them, might as well let them die with dignity. The scat parties are purely for religious reasons.[/quote'] And here I thought you were cleaning up after your roommates...

Just spent several hours arguing with the densest pair of atheists I've ever met in my sodding life. My attempts at logical debate and respectful discussion just bounced off of their Australopithecan skulls with a violence that absolutely astounded me. I've met Evangelicals more open to reason.

Just spent several hours arguing with the densest pair of atheists I've ever met in my sodding life. My attempts at logical debate and respectful discussion just bounced off of their Australopithecan skulls with a violence that absolutely astounded me. I've met Evangelicals more open to reason.
Worst thing ever is believers and non believers arguing. It gets nowhere. Do not waste your time. heh

that and politics. I got an acquaintance with a real consistent knack for starting up religion and politic based banter at parties. and no one fuckin likes that guy.
Worst thing ever is believers and non believers arguing. It gets nowhere. Do not waste your time. heh
You know not to whom you speak. :lol: