What's on your mind?

Apoc

When I hit 35 I hadn't seen a dentist in years and started having all sorts of issues. Uggghhhh. Now I floss and brush religiously and see my dentist twice a year like a good boy and it's all good but oy, does dental work suck. And only purified bottled water for me. The water in Nashville is horrible. In Norway it's our fjord water but here, ugh.

Just came back from the show. It was great, though there were some minor flaws. Had a good evening and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Yes but drinking water is actually healthy for you...........well.........unless it comes out of faucet.............
Faucet water is, in general, healthier than bottled water.

MIDI glad you have a good time what where the minor flaws
Thanks, buddy :) The saxophones were being pushed to the background by the other brass instruments, which was a pity because from what I did hear the players were very skilled. The choir was not as powerful as I had wanted it to be, but I don't mind that. What bothered me about the choir the most was that one man kept singing about a semitone above the rest. It worked in some passages, but most of the time it was just bothersome.

Back from Opeth and Alcest. Really great shows' date=' by both of them. Opeth had some surprises with songs as April Ethereal, Bleak, The Moor and Advent in the setlist. Alcest wasn't bad either. Damn, Neiges screams are awesome live.[/quote'] Nice. I was pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of some heavier stuff the last time I saw Opeth (they opened with Ghost Of Perdition); the two times before that, their set was all clean singing, mostly new, and a real letdown. I'd love to see any of those older tracks live.

Nice. I was pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of some heavier stuff the last time I saw Opeth (they opened with Ghost Of Perdition); the two times before that' date=' their set was all clean singing, mostly new, and a real letdown. I'd love to see any of those older tracks live.[/quote'] From the 12 songs they played, there were 4 from the last two albums and Windowpane was the 5th softer song. The other 7 were heavier, older stuff (April Ethereal, Advent, The Moor, Bleak, The Grand Conjutation, Deliverance and The Lotus Eater).

Yes but drinking water is actually healthy for you...........well.........unless it comes out of faucet.............
Oh bollocks. Bottled water is overpriced and not much better unless you live in a place like Washington DC or Eritrea with crappy tap water. But in NM the water is great. Same in Oklahoma, but the best water I remember having was in Arkansas, it was downright sweet. Wonderful stuff.

Oh bollocks. Bottled water is overpriced and not much better unless you live in a place like Washington DC or Eritrea with crappy tap water. But in NM the water is great. Same in Oklahoma' date=' but the best water I remember having was in Arkansas, it was downright sweet. Wonderful stuff.[/quote'] Just the kind of carefully massaged faux-statistical "analysis" I'd expect from someone who can so vigorously deny connections with the Jelly Of The Month club in one post, and then couple graceful backpedaling with underhanded attacks on his critics in the next. Your misleading anecdotes, sir, are shriveled preserves suspended in the weak pectin of your rhetoric. You've marmaladed us for the last time! (The water here is alright, as evidenced by my emotional stability.)

Oh bollocks. Bottled water is overpriced and not much better unless you live in a place like Washington DC or Eritrea with crappy tap water. But in NM the water is great. Same in Oklahoma' date=' but the best water I remember having was in Arkansas, it was downright sweet. Wonderful stuff.[/quote'] I didn't say bottled water was good, it has BPA which I do not want inside of my body,,,,not to mention the bottled water in the ocean the size of Texas. haha.......I have a aquasana shower head and it cleans the water out, then I pour that water into a pitcher with carbon mineral cleaner as well. Pretty sure the only way I could possibly get cleaner water is if I lived on top of a mountain all alone with no person around ever and near a stream. Although,,,,,who knows anymore.

The thought of drinking tap water (here) makes me gag. We go through 3 to 4 cases (32 pack) of water a week. There are 5 of us.
For the most part, bottled water tastes like ass, and paying money for the most abundant resource on the planet in bottle form may be the biggest scam ever. I used to have a filtered jug that we would process our water through, but now we just use the filter on our fridge. We have hard water in our area, but other than giving you a bit of dry skin in the shower and making your dishes harder to clean, it's not a big deal.