CD Collection

H34VYM3T4LD4V3

Sympathy - Anagogic Tyranny Dokken - Back For The Attack Divinefire - Hero Mehida - Blood And Water HB- Pikki Lihassa Guardian - Fire and Love Deliverance - A Decade of... Morifade - Domination Harmony - Chapter II: The Aftermath Jacob's Dream - Drama Of The Ages

do you mean our entire collection? well I've got some time to kill so here we go Absu - Absu Absu - Tara AC/DC - High Voltage AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap AC/DC - Highway To Hell AC/DC - Back In Black AC/DC - The Razor's Edge AC/DC - Black Ice Agathodaimon - Serpent's Embrace Ahab - The Call Of The Wretched Sea Ahab - The Divinity Of Oceans Ahab - The Giant Alethian - Dying Vine Alter Bridge - Blackbird Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes Anathema - The Silent Enigma Angel Witch - Angel Witch Angel Witch - Frontal Assault Angel Witch - As Above, So Below Annihilator - Alice In Hell Anthax - Spreading The Disease Anthrax - Among The Living Anthrax - Worship Music Arch Enemy - The Root Of All Evil Arcturus - Aspera Hiems Symfornia Arsis - A Celebration Of Guilt Arsis - A Diamond For Disease EP Arsis - United In Regret Artillery - Deadly Relics Asphyx - Last One On Earth Atheist - Unquestionable Presence Attacker - The Second Coming Aura Noir - Black Thrash Attack Autopsy - Acts Of The Unspeakeable Avernus - ...Of The Fallen Avernus - Sadness EP Bathory - The Return Of The Darkness And Evil Benediction - The Grand Leveller Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality Black Sabbath - Paranoid Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath Vol. 4 Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath Black Sabbath - Sabotage Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy Black Sabbath - Never Say Die Black Sabbath - Heaven & Hell Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer Blind Guardian - Follow The Blind Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side Blind Guardian - Somewhere Far Beyond Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle Earth Bolt Thrower - Warmaster Bolt Thrower - ...For Victory Borealis - Fall From Grace Borknagar - Urd Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny Of Souls Brutality - Screams Of Anguish Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus Candlemass - Nightfall Candlemass - Candlemass Candlemass - From The 13th Sun Carnivore - Carnivore Catacombs - In The Depths Of R'Lyeh Cathedral - The Ethereal Mirror Centaurus-A - Side Effects Expected Cimmerian - Awakened In The Shadows Of Midgard EP Circle II Circle - Watching In Silence Cirith Ungol - One Foot In Hell Confessor - Unraveled Coroner - Punishment For Decadence Cradle Of Filth - Midian Cradle Of Filth - Nymphetamine Crimson Glory - Transcendence D.R.I - Crossover Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky Darkwater - Where Stories End Death - Scream Bloody Gore Death - Leprosy Death - Spiritual Healing Death - Individual Thought Patterns Death - Human Death - The Sound Of Perseverance Death Angel - Frolic Through The Park Deathspell Omega - Paracletus Deep Purple - Machine Head Deep Purple - Fireball Demons & Wizards - Demons & Wizards Destruction - Release From Agony Destruction - Spiritual Genocide Dio - Holy Diver Dio - The Last In Line Dio - Sacred Heart Dio - Dream Evil Dio - Angry Machines Dio - Strange Highways Dio - Magica Dio - Holy Diver Live disEMBOWELMENT - disEMBOWELMENT Dissection - Storm Of The Light's Bane / Where Dead Angels Lie DivineFire - Into A New Dimension Down - Nola Draconian - A Rose For The Apocalypse DragonForce - Valley Of The Damned DragonForce - Sonic Firestorm Dreamscape - 5th Season Element - Aeons Past Entombed - Left Hand Path Excalion - Waterlines Exhorder - Slaughter In The Vatican Exodus - Bonded By Blood Exodus - Tempo Of The Damned Exodus - The Atrocity Exhibit Fates Warning - Awaken The Guardian Future's End - Memoirs Of A Broken Man Gamma Ray - Heading For Tomorrow Gamma Ray - Power Plant Halford - Resurrection Hallow's Eve - Tales Of Terror HammerFall - Crimson Thunder HammerFall - Glory To The Brave HammerFall - Renegade Harmony - Dreaming Awake Harmony - Chapter II: Aftermath Heaven & Hell - The Devil You Know Hellhammer - Demon Entrails Helloween - Walls Of Jericho Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys Pt. 1 Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys Pt. 2 Helloween - The Dark Ride Helloween - Better Than Raw Hooded Menace - Never Cross The Dead Iced Earth - Night Of The Stormrider Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings Iced Earth - Dark Saga Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes Iced Earth - Alive In Athens Iced Earth - Days In Purgatory Iced Earth - Horror Show Iced Earth - Dystopia Immortal - At The Heart Of Winter Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Iron Maiden - Killers Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind Iron Maiden - Powerslave Iron Maiden - Live After Death Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Iron Maiden - No Prayer For The Dying Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark Iron Maiden - Live At Donington Iron Maiden - X Factor Iron Maiden - Virtual XI Iron Maiden - Brave New World Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death Iron Maiden - Death On The Road Iron Maiden - A Matter Of Life And Death Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier Iron Savior - Megatropolis Judas Priest - Sin After Sin Judas Priest - Sad Wings Of Destiny Judas Priest - Unleashed In The East Judas Priest - British Steel Judas Priest - Defenders Of The Faith Judas Priest - Screaming For Vengeance Judas Priest - Turbo Judas Priest - Painkiller Judas Priest - Jugulator Judas Priest - Angel Of Retribution Judas Priest - Nostradamus Katatonia - Dance Of December Souls King Diamond - Conspiracy Kronos - Colossal Titan Strife Manticora - Hyperion Master's Hammer - Ritual Mayhem - Deathcrush EP Megadeth - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good Megadeth - Peace Sells...But Who's Buying? Megadeth - So Far, So Good, So What? Megadeth - Rust In Peace Megadeth - Countdown To Extinction Megadeth - Youthanasia Megadeth - Cryptic Writings Megadeth - Hidden Treasures Megadeth - RISK (unfortunately) Megadeth - The World Needs A Hero Megadeth - Rude Awakening Megadeth - The System Has Failed Megadeth - United Abominations Megadeth - Endgame Megadeth - Th1rt3eN Melechesh - As Jerusalem Burns...Al'Intisar Melechesh - Djinn Melechesh - Sphynx Melechesh - Mystics Of The Pillar VIII EP Memento Mori - Life, Death And Other Morbid Tales Mercyful Fate - Don't Break The Oath Mercyful Fate - Melissa Metallica - Kill 'Em All Metallica - Ride The Lightning Metallica - Master Of Puppets Metallica - ...And Justice For All Metallica - Metallica (sadly) Metallica - Load (regrettably) Metallica- ReLoad (unfortunately) Metallica - S&M (how I wish I didn't) Metallica - Garage Inc (waste of money) Metallica - St. Anger (I listened to it once) Metallica - Death Magnetic Mind Key - Pulse For A Graveheart Miseration - Your Demons - Their Angels Moonspell - Wolfheart Morbid - Year Of The Goat Morbid Angel - Covenant Motorhead - Deaf Forever (bought it so I have some Motorhead whilst I'm replacing lost albums) Mournful Congregation - The Monad Of Creation Mournful Congregation - The June Frost Mournful Congregation - Tears From A Greiving Heart Mournful Congregation - The Unspoken Hymns Mournful Congregation - The Book Of Kings My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans Myrath - Tales Of The Sands Necrodeath - Mater Of All Evil Necromantia - Scarlet Evil Witching Black Nevertanezra - NTNR nMe - Unholy Death / War Machine Nocturnal Rites - Tales Of Mystery And Imagination Obituary - Slowly We Rot Omen - Battle Cry Orphaned Land - Mabool - The Story Of The Three Sons Of Seven Orphaned Land - The Road to or Shallem Orphaned Land - The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR Oskord - Weapon Of Hope Overkill - The Years Of Decay Overkill - Ironbound Pantera - Power Metal Pantera - Cowboys From Hell Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power Pantera - Far Beyond Driven Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill Pantera - Official Live: 101 Proof Pantera - Reinventing The Steel Paradise Lost - Lost Paradise Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol Pentagram - Day Of Reckoning Persuader - Evolution Purgatory Queensryche - Queensryche EP Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime Quo Vadis - Day Into Night Quo Vadis - Defiant Imagination Rainbow - Universal Masters Collection (again whilst I work on replacing albums) Reclusiam - Reclusiam demo Rob Rock - Garden Of Chaos Rush - 2112 Sanctuary - Refuge Denied Sanctuary - Into The Mirror Black Savatage - Hall Of The Mountain King Sepultura - Beneath The Remains Sepultura - Schizophrenia Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary Serenity - Death & Legacy Sickening Horror - The Dead End Experiment Sigh - Imaginary Sonicscape Sinbreed - When Worlds Collide Skepticism - Lead and Aether Slayer - Show No Mercy Slayer - Hell Awaits Slayer - Reign In Blood Slayer - South Of Heaven Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss Slayer - Decade Of Aggression Slayer - Divine Intervention Slayer - God Hates Us All Slayer - Christ Illusion Slayer - World Painted Blood Solitude Aeternus - Through The Darkest Hour Steel Attack - Diabolic Symphony Svartsot - Ravnenes Saga Sympathy - Anagogic Tyranny Symphony X - Iconoclast Testament - The New Order Testament - The Legacy Testament - Souls Of Black Testament - The Formation Of Damnation Thergothen - Streams From The Heavens Type O Negative - Slow, Deep and Hard Type O Negative - October Rust Type O Negative - World Coming Down Type O Negative - Life Is Killing Me Ulver - Bergtatt Vektor - Black Future Vektor - Outer Isolation Venom - Welcome To Hell Voyager - Element V Yngwie Malmsteen - Rising Force 7Days - The Weight Of The World

Re: CD Collection

I have like 650 now possibly closing in on 700' date=' I couldn't list them all but I have everything from Sanctuary to Evoken to Bathory to Gorgasm. There is something for every metalhead with advanced taste.[/quote'] For real? For some reason, I thought you and I would be close in the running, now I'm wondering if anybody here has a collection close to mine. I know that I eclipsed NTNR a couple of years ago, so he may be the closest... Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't list my whole collection here, that would take forever. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
Ditto and you've got more than me. But do you have more than Rob? I'm counting CD's, Records & Tapes in this equation too and not just the metal albums either.

Ditto and you've got more than me. But do you have more than Rob? I'm counting CD's' date=' Records & Tapes in this equation too and not just the metal albums either.[/quote'] I definitely don't have Rob beat, and I know plenty of people whose collections are vastly larger than mine. I count records, tapes, and vhs/dvd in my collection as well as non-metal, though I probably have less from those other formats and genres than you do. If anyone is interested, I have my whole collection cataloged here: Profile: blutausnerd - Rate Your Music That's a handy little site. I definitely prefer metal-archives.com for some things regarding my collection, though they do not have non-metal items to add. Most of the super rare demos and EPs that are listed in the collection are paired up with albums on re-releases, so I do own them, just not necessarily in their original forms. Otherwise I tried to use this site's function for detailing which albums I have in compilations/reissues/double albums, but everything there I do own in the format specified.

and just when I was beginning to feel good about having tripled my album collection
The problem with a collection is that it's never complete. My old boss Rob is probably closer to 8000, and the twins I met up with a couple of months ago for trades were nearing 10000. Many of the guys I post with on my other forum have larger collections than I do, but I doubt theirs are quite that huge. I still have a long way to go, I just hope that one day my collection list is larger than my wishlist. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

• 7 months later...

I have almost 100 CD's in my collection at the moment and i am increasingly updating the collection' date=' all I need is some money then I'll be able to buy more[/quote'] That is the endless struggle for me. I don't download albums, so having my whole collection as hard copies has been an expensive habit. I would probably be further along, but my wife, dogs, soon to be baby, and house all eat up most of my funds, and rightly so as they are more important. Hopefully my company will start turning around and I'll be in better shape to keep up my music habit while taking care of everything else. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

If someone likes to know, the list of hard copies I own:

1. Abigail Williams - In the Shadow of a Thousand Suns
  2. Accept – Blood of the Nations
  3. Accept - Stalingrad
  4. Adrenaline Mob – Omerta
  5. Agrypnie – Aetas Cineris
  6. Airbourne – Running Wild
  7. Airbourne – No Guts, No Glory
  8. Alcest - Les Voyages de l’ame
  9. Alcest – Shelter
  10. Allegeaon - Formshifter
  11. All That Remains – Overcome
  12. All That Remains – For we Are Many
  13. Alter Bridge – III
  14. Amorphis – Tales from the Thousand Lakes
  15. Amorphis – Silent Waters
  16. Amorphis - Skyforger
  17. Amorphis – The Beginning of Times
  18. Amorphis - Circle
  19. Anathema – Judgement
  20. Anethema – Alternative 4
  21. Anathema – We're Here Because We're Here
  22. Anethema – Weather Systems
  23. Anathema – Universal
  24. Apocalyptica – Wagner Reloaded
  25. Arch Enemy – Wages of Sins
  26. Arch Enemy – Anthem of Rebellions
  27. Arch Enemy – Doomsday Machine
  28. Arch Enemy – Rise of the Tyrants
  29. Arch Enemy – Khaos Legions (special edition)
  30. As I Lay Dying – An Ocean Between Us
  31. Aspera - Ripples
  32. Atreyu – Congregation of the Damned
  33. Barren Earth – Curse of the Red River
  34. Barren Earth – The Devil’s Resolve
  35. Before the Dawn – The Rise of the Phoenix
  36. Behemoth – The Apostasy
  37. Be’Lakor – Stones Reach
  38. Be’Lakor – Of Breath and Bone
  39. Between the Burried and Me – The Parallax II: Future Sequence
  40. Black Sabbath – Dio Years
  41. Blind Guardian – Follow the Blind
  42. Blind Guardian – Nightfall at Middle Earth
  43. Blind Guardian – At The Edge of time
  44. Borealis – Fall From Grace
  45. Bruce Dickinson – Balls to Picaso (special edition)
  46. Bullet For My Valentine – Scream Aim Fire
  47. Bullet For My Valentine – Fever
  48. Bullet For My Valentine – Temper Temper
  49. Carach Angren – Where the Corpses Sink Forever
  50. Carcass – Heartwork
  51. Cavalera Conspiracy – Blunt Force Trauma
  52. Children of Bodom – Hate Crew Deathroll
  53. Children of Bodom - Blooddrunk
  54. Dark Tranquillity – The Gallery
  55. Dark Tranquillity – Projector
  56. Dark Tranquillity - Haven
  57. Dark Tranquillity – Damage Done
  58. Dark Tranquillity - Character
  59. Dark Tranquillity – Fiction
  60. Dark Tranquillity – We Are the Void (Tour edition)
  61. Dark Tranquillity - Construct
  62. Dio – Last in Line
  63. Dimmu Borgir – For All Tid
  64. Dimmu Borgir – Enthrone Darkness Triumphant
  65. Disturbed – The Sickness (10th anniversary edition)
  66. Disturbed – Believe
  67. Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists
  68. Disturbed – Indestructible
  69. Disturbed – Asylum
  70. Dream Theater – When Dream and Day Unite
  71. Dream Theater – Images and Words
  72. Dream Theater – Awake
  73. Dream Theater – Into Infinity
  74. Dream Theater – Metropolis pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory
  75. Dream Theater – Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
  76. Dream Theater – Train of Thought
  77. Dream Theater - Octavarium
  78. Dream Theater – Systematic Chaos
  79. Dream Theater – Black Clouds and Silver Linings
  80. Dream Theater – A Dramatic Turn of Events
  81. Dream Theater – Dream Theater
  82. Eden’s Curse – Trinity
  83. Ellende – Ellende
  84. Epica – The Divine Conspiracy
  85. Epica – Requiem for the Indifferent
  86. Evergrey - Recreation Day
  87. Evergrey – A Glorious Collision
  88. Exodus – Bonded by Blood
  89. Eye of Solitude – Canto III
  90. Fear Factory – Soul of a New Machine
  91. Fear Factory – Demanufacture
  92. Fear Factory – Remanufacture
  93. Fear Factory – Obsolete
  94. Fear Factory – Digimortal
  95. Fear Factory - Concrete
  96. Firewind – Forged by Fire
  97. Forest Stream – Crown of Winter
  98. Ghost Brigade – Until Fear no longer Defines Us
  99. God Dethroned – Passiondale
  100. Gojira – L’enfant Sauvage
  101. Graveworm – Scourge of Malice
  102. Graveyard – Hissingen Blues
  103. Hate Forest – Battlefields
  104. Heaven Shall Burn - Veto
  105. Iced Earth – Night of the Stormrider
  106. Iced Earth – Dark Saga
  107. Iced Earth – Something Wicked this Way Comes
  108. Iced Earth – Horror Show
  109. Iced Earth – Dystopia
  110. In Flames – Jester Race
  111. In Mourning – The Weight of Oceans
  112. Insomnium – Above the Weeping World
  113. Insomnium – Across the Dark
  114. Insomnium – One for Sorrow (MFTM edition)
  115. Insomnium – One for Sorrow (special edition)
  116. In Vain – Aenigma
  117. Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden
  118. Iron Maiden – Number of the Beast
  119. Iron Maiden – Piece of Mind
  120. Iron Maiden – Powerslave
  121. Iron Maiden – Somewhere in Time
  122. Iron Maiden – Seventh son of a Seventh Son
  123. Iron Maiden – Fear of the Dark
  124. Iron Maiden – A Real Live One
  125. Iron Maiden – Brave New World
  126. Iron Maiden – Dance of Death
  127. Iron Maiden – A Matter of Life and Death
  128. Iron Maiden – Flight 666
  129. Iron Maiden – Final Frontier
  130. Judas Priest – British Steel
  131. Kalmah – Swampsong
  132. Kamelot – Black Halo
  133. Kamelot – Poetry for the Poisened
  134. Kataklysm – Waiting for the End to Come
  135. Katatonia – Brave Murder Day
  136. Katatonia – Tonight’s Decision
  137. Katatonia – Last Fair Deal Gone Down
  138. Katatonia – Viva Emptiness (2013 re-issue)
  139. Katatonia – Night is the New Day
  140. Katatonia – Dead End Kings
  141. Killswitch Engage – The End of Heartache
  142. Kreator – Enemy of God
  143. Kreator – Phantom Antichrist
  144. Lacuna Coil – Manifesto of Lacuna Coil
  145. Legion of the Damned – Feel the Blade
  146. Long Distance Calling – The Flood Inside
  147. Machine Head – Burn my Eyes
  148. Machine Head – The Burning Red
  149. Machine Head – The Blackening
  150. Machine Head – Unto the Locust
  151. Machine Head – Machine Fucking Head Live
  152. Marche Funebre – Roots of Grief
  153. Megadeth – So far, So good, So what?
  154. Megadeth – Rust in Peace
  155. Metallica – Kill ‘em All
  156. Metallica – Ride the Lightning
  157. Metallica – Master of Puppets
  158. Metallica - …and Justice for All
  159. Metallica – Metallica
  160. Metallica – Reload
  161. Metallica – St. Anger
  162. Moonsorrow - Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa
  163. Mors Principium Est – Liberation = Termination
  164. My Dying Bride – Like Gods from the Sun
  165. My Dying Bride – The Dreadful Hours
  166. My Dying Bride – Songs of Darkness, Words of Light
  167. My Dying Bride – A Line of Deathless Kings
  168. My Dying Bride – An Ode to Woe
  169. My Dying Bride – A Map of All Our Failures
  170. Nevermore – Dead Heart in a Death World
  171. Nevermore – Obsidian Conspiracy (special edition)
  172. Nightfall - Cassiopeia
  173. Officium Triste - Mors Viri
  174. Omnium Gatherum – New World Shadows
  175. Omnium Gatherum - Beyond
  176. Opeth – Orchid
  177. Opeth – Morningrise
  178. Opeth – My Arms Your Hearse
  179. Opeth – Still Life
  180. Opeth – Blackwater Park
  181. Opeth – Deliverance
  182. Opeth – Damnation
  183. Opeth - Ghost Reveries
  184. Opeth – Watershed
  185. Opeth – Heritage
  186. Pagan’s Mind – Heavenly Ecstasy
  187. Pain – You Only Live Twice
  188. Pain of Salvation – Remedy Lane
  189. Pantera – Best of
  190. Paradise Lost – Draconian Times
  191. Paradise Lost – Tragic Idol
  192. Possessed – Seven Churches
  193. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Mothers Milk
  194. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Blood Sugar Sex Magik
  195. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
  196. Red Hot Chili Peppers – By the Way
  197. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Stadium Arcadium
  198. Red Hot Chili Peppers – I’m with You
  199. Revocation – Revocation
  200. Ride – OX4 Best of
  201. Saturnus – Saturn in Ascencion
  202. Savatage – Hall of the Mountain King
  203. Sentenced - Down
  204. Sentenced – Frozen
  205. Sentenced - Crimson
  206. Sentenced – The Cold White Light
  207. Septic Flesh – The Great Mass
  208. Sepultura – Roots
  209. Skyfire – Esoteric
  210. Slash – Slash
  211. Slayer – Raining Blood
  212. Slipknot – All Hope is Gone
  213. Soilwork – A Predators Portrait
  214. Soilwork – Natural Born Chaos
  215. Soilwork – Stabbing the Drama
  216. Soilwork – Sworn to a Greater Divide
  217. Soilwork – The Panic Broadcast
  218. Soilwork – The Living Infinite
  219. Solstafir - Köld
  220. Solstafir – Svartir Sandar
  221. Sons of Seasons – Magnisphyricon
  222. Soulfly - Soulfly
  223. Soulfly – Prophecy
  224. Spiritual Beggars – Spiritual Beggars
  225. Spiritual Beggars – Return to Zero
  226. Stormlord – The Gorgon Cult
  227. Stratovarius – Visions
  228. Stratovarius – Elysium (Limited collector’s cd + 7 inch edition, gesigneerd)
  229. Summoning – Old Mornings Dawn
  230. Swallow the Sun – Emerald Forest and the Blackbird
  231. Symphony X – Divine Wings of Tragedy
  232. Symphony X - Paradise Lost
  233. Symphony X – Iconoclast
  234. System of a Down – Toxicity
  235. Testament – Dark Roots of the Earth
  236. The Man-Eating Tree – Vine
  237. The Man-Eating Tree – Harvest
  238. The Moaning – Blood From Stone
  239. Threshold – March of Progress
  240. Thy Light – No Morrow Shall Dawn
  241. Tiamat – Clouds
  242. Tiamat – Wildhoney
  243. Tiamat – The Scared People
  244. Trivium – The Crusade
  245. Twisted Sister – Stay Hungry
  246. Vitja – Echoes
  247. Watain – The Wild Hunt
  248. Whitesnake – 30th Anniversary Box
  249. Whitesnake – Forevermore
  250. Wintersun – Time I
  251. Woods of Desolation – Torn Beyond Reason

And dvd's:

1. Amorphis – Forging the Lands of Thousand Lakes
  2. Bullet for my Valentine – The poison live from Brixton
  3. Children of Bodom – Chaos Ridden Years
  4. Dark Tranquillity – Where Death is Most Alive
  5. Dream Theater – Live at Budokan
  6. Dream Theater – Live at Luna Park
  7. Emperor – Live Inferno
  8. Evergrey – A Night to Remember
  9. Firewind – Live premonition
  10. Gojira – The Flesh Alive
  11. Iced Earth – Alive in Athens
  12. Iced Earth – Festivals of the Wicked (special edition)
  13. Iced Earth – Live in Ancient Courion
  14. Iron Maiden – Early Days
  15. Iron Maiden – Live after Death
  16. Iron Maiden – Rock in Rio
  17. Iron Maiden – Death on the Road
  18. Iron Maiden – En Vivo!
  19. Kamelot – One Cold Winter Night
  20. Kreator – At the Pulse of Kapitulation
  21. Lacuna Coil – Visual Karma
  22. Megadeth – That One Night Live from Buenos Aires
  23. Metallica – Live from San Diego
  24. Metallica – Seek and Destroy
  25. Metallica – Francais pour une Nuit
  26. Opeth – Live from the Royall Albert Hall
  27. Paradise Lost – Draconian Times MMXI
  28. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Off the Map
  29. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Live from London
  30. Rush - Snakes and Arrows Live
  31. Sentenced - Buried Alive
  32. Slash – Made in Stoke 24/7
  33. Sonata Arctica – Live from Finland
  34. Transatlantic – Whirld tour 2010

I just bought the first beer I've had in days. Feels good staying away from it for a bit. As far as CD collections go, I have no idea what I have left. I have crates and boxes full if CDs, but I know some good ones disappeared during my many moves. I've ripped everything I care about onto my computer, years ago, and most of what I listen to regularly is backed up on several hard drives. I have some pretty hard-to-find CDs; the problem is, at this point, they're hard for me to find too!

I just bought the first beer I've had in days. Feels good staying away from it for a bit. As far as CD collections go, I have no idea what I have left. I have crates and boxes full if CDs, but I know some good ones disappeared during my many moves. I've ripped everything I care about onto my computer, years ago, and most of what I listen to regularly is backed up on several hard drives. I have some pretty hard-to-find CDs; the problem is, at this point, they're hard for me to find too!
I lived with my in-laws for two and a half years, and my music, along with everything else, was in storage. I hated it, I'm meticulous about my collection and would rather listen to CDs given the choice (MP3s are low quality), so even though I do have computer rips for iPod ease of use and selection, being without my CDs was tough. I'd bet you do have some rare stuff though, I only have a few valuable items because I arrived to the game so late. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2