What's on your mind?

Apoc

Have you ever noticed how everyone is a moronic' date=' contemptible, scum sucking piece of shit that doesn't deserve the oxygen they breathe? I certainly have.[/quote'] Wow harsh, I mean I know I'm prone to incorrect genre distinctions and overwhelming pessimism but deep down I like to think I'm an almost decent creature :D

I would rather roast marshmallows by the burning remains of the human race' date=' but if you're buying...[/quote'] Well, if I have to choose between genocide and losing $1.19, well...I strongly condemn the actions of BAN, and plan to enact a strict sanctions regime; I have frozen all of his assets and refused visas to his ambassadors. When we meet at the summit in Monaco at the Monte Carlo and he steps out of his Maybach in his Savile Row suit to greet me I will deliver a very short handshake.

So earlier today I checked a grade on a paper and received...let's just say, a grade that could ruin my life in a few ways. Anyways, so being Mindy, I email a very attitude filled, defensive email back to my professor. I had his class tonight, and discussed the paper with him (in which he told me even with this very bad grade I still had an 83% which everyone knows is a B- which looks horrid on graduate school applications), and he decided to bump my paper grade to a C+ giving me a final class grade of a B. :D While this is great and I couldn't be happier, being Mindy AGAIN, all I could think about coming home was how much I felt terrible about the previous email and the fact I am a piece of shit for talking to such a nice old man that way especially when knowing his wife had really bad cancer a year ago..............

Well' date=' if I have to choose between genocide and losing $1.19, well...I strongly condemn the actions of BAN, and plan to enact a strict sanctions regime; I have frozen all of his assets and refused visas to his ambassadors. When we meet at the summit in Monaco at the Monte Carlo and he steps out of his Maybach in his Savile Row suit to greet me I will deliver a [i']very short handshake.
NY Post: "Candidate Courts World Terror Fiend" WSJ: "Shareholders Applaud Executive Action" NY Times: "Stern In His Armani, A Leader Moves Forward"

Well' date=' if I have to choose between genocide and losing $1.19, well...I strongly condemn the actions of BAN, and plan to enact a strict sanctions regime; I have frozen all of his assets and refused visas to his ambassadors. When we meet at the summit in Monaco at the Monte Carlo and he steps out of his Maybach in his Savile Row suit to greet me I will deliver a [i']very short handshake.
You made the wrong choice, prepare for nuclear war, beyotch!!!

NY Post: "Candidate Courts World Terror Fiend" WSJ: "Shareholders Applaud Executive Action" NY Times: "Stern In His Armani, A Leader Moves Forward"
USA Today: "Exclusive Monte Carlo Interview with Sebastian Vettel" Buzzfeed: "13.6 Ways Doctor Who Predicted the BAN Apocalypse" Daily Mail: "Violent Music Precipitated BAN Rampage, Say Experts." Huffington Post: "Misook on the BAN Disaster, and Five Essential Armageddon Cardigans"

Girlfriend???????? Tell!!!
What's there to tell? :rolleyes:
Landlord who just returned from Australia has decided she wants to move back into her property and so served us 2 months notice last night. Only been here 6 months and really like it here.
That's a bummer... Have you got any plans for a new residence so far?

That does suck, Macabre. I assume she can just come back whenever she wants? No year lease with option to renew, or anything? Good luck. Maybe you should invest in some more, um, luggage to keep in your basement. Mere, it's nice to see you around, how are you?
I'm good. Been doing a much needed overhaul of my place. It's turning out pretty nice. Now if I could rid myself of the the stupid drama bullshit that comes with people...that would be nice too :D How are things with you and the fam?

I'm good. Been doing a much needed overhaul of my place. It's turning out pretty nice. Now if I could rid myself of the the stupid drama bullshit that comes with people...that would be nice too :D How are things with you and the fam?
We're alright. My wife is working too much, and I just hurt my knee, which is making it really hard to keep up with my son, but we're getting by. Taxes are a bitch right now. Meh. Still alive and enjoying playing music, anyway!

That does suck, Macabre. I assume she can just come back whenever she wants? No year lease with option to renew, or anything? Good luck. Maybe you should invest in some more, um, luggage to keep in your basement. Mere, it's nice to see you around, how are you?
She got us on the two months notice. Legally that's all you need here. It's really frustrating because she planned her return so badly and now we are the collateral damage. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

She got us on the two months notice. Legally that's all you need here. It's really frustrating because she planned her return so badly and now we are the collateral damage. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
That fucking blows. Are you going to stay in the same area? Can you find a place that would be more stable? The law is much different here, and our landlord has been very understanding of our financial situation since my son was born. I can't believe I've been in this apartment for almost seven years, I think that's the longest I've lived in one spot in my life.

Looking like will have to leave the area as we had a decent rate on this place but the area is expensive generally. Suppose stability is always an issue when renting but this is the first time in ten years I have had to move at the whim of a landlord. Really like the area but don't think we can afford to stay in it. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Good luck Macabre, from memory the renting situation is about the same here 2 months or 28 days if you miss a payment at the whim of the landlord, it's bogus man. In other news I had to laugh about the guy I saw on the news who wrote off his brand new, unregistered, uninsured Ferrari (no one was hurt) and the list of charges he's facing: driving whilst suspended, driving without a seatbelt, driving an unregistered vehicle, speeding, dangerous driving, so he's lost his car AND all of his money...loser.

We're alright. My wife is working too much' date=' and I just hurt my knee, which is making it really hard to keep up with my son, but we're getting by. Taxes are a bitch right now. Meh. Still alive and enjoying playing music, anyway![/quote'] Oh man sorry to hear about your knee. Hope that heals up quick. Yeah, I don't know life any other way but as a damn roller coaster. Good luck with everything :) Soooo yesterday I got a call from the Assistant Principal of the Middle School. Michael is now suspended from riding the bus for 5 days because he was defending his friend who was being bullied and shoved a kid out of his friends face. They consider that gang activity (???) Whoever is making these rules is a fucking moron :x

Oh man sorry to hear about your knee. Hope that heals up quick. Yeah, I don't know life any other way but as a damn roller coaster. Good luck with everything :) Soooo yesterday I got a call from the Assistant Principal of the Middle School. Michael is now suspended from riding the bus for 5 days because he was defending his friend who was being bullied and shoved a kid out of his friends face. They consider that gang activity (???) Whoever is making these rules is a fucking moron :x
They call it zero tolerance, I call it zero common sense.