Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Akuji

Your Artwork

354 posts in this topic

I didn't find a place for this, or a previously existing thread. Hope I didn't miss it. Post your work for display! I know there are some good artists on here, show off what you have! My signature is my own design, my first in fact. I wanted it simple and somewhat symmetrical. Any thoughts? Suggestions? And, yea, I messed up on the pentagram. I was working with a touch pad on my laptop :P

Re: Your Artwork this is an iron maiden i did. but other than this i dont have any ive made..... but now i want to go make some so ill be sure to put some up soon

Re: Your Artwork Well, as I mentioned in my into I am a Firefighter but for a brief period of about 4 years I was away from this career field not knowing what I'd be doing professionally in the future and I studied Graphic Art in college for a bit, and got a degree thinking maybe I could make a career out of a hobby...blah, blah, blah.. Anyway, attached is a tribute poster I did mimicking Iron Maiden's "Somewhere In Time" artwork. If anyone is interested, after seeing this, PM me and I am willing to share original work in the interest of possibly doing art for your business, your band, project or whatever. Costs can be discussed but would be minimal since I'm actually still in the process of building a portfolio for a potential side business..

Re: Your Artwork

Wow that is an EPIC poster! Awesome work guys :)
Thanks :D I made this poster using Adobe Illustrator. It took FOREVER!

Re: Your Artwork I should think it did take forever but it was well worth it. Hope to see more from you now you know :)

Re: Your Artwork That poster you made is absolutely beautiful (in a metal kind of way)! I've always wanted to make artwork like that, but I've never had the patience to do it. Excellent work, BrainSick!

Re: Your Artwork Well, I have a couple of band logos I've drawn. They're a bit rough and the paper I drew them on has some graphite residue, but I hope you like them. I might submit some more, depending on whether I summon up the motivation to do so.

Awesome work Iceni. :)
Glad you like them...darn picture's too blurry. The irony is that I do A LOT A LOT A LOT of drawing but not very many large-scale finished products. And those usually aren't on themes directly related to metal. Speaking of which, I have more artwork to show you still. You haven't seen any of my 18x24's.

I was bored, so I made a drawing for Metal Forum. MFDemon.png Notice how I can't draw hands. :lol:
Well, the head and beard turned out nicely. I was never really able to do beasts although I might be able to do this. Maybe I'll send in my own promotional artwork! :D

That poster you made is absolutely beautiful (in a metal kind of way)! I've always wanted to make artwork like that' date=' but I've never had the patience to do it. Excellent work, BrainSick![/quote'] Thank you!

Well, I have a couple of band logos I've drawn. They're a bit rough and the paper I drew them on has some graphite residue, but I hope you like them. I might submit some more, depending on whether I summon up the motivation to do so.
Dude, lettering is a serious skill. Well done!

I should think it did take forever but it was well worth it. Hope to see more from you now you know :)
Alright...twisted my arm..haha.. One more. This one is an original piece of work done in Adobe Illustrator called "Under Attack"

Alright...twisted my arm..haha.. One more. This one is an original piece of work done in Adobe Illustrator called "Under Attack"
Epic design man and i will twist your arm more! You can't expect me NOT to want to see more work from you now after showing me these two. :D

That drawing is AWESOME! btw hands are one of the hardest things to draw' date=' but you managed them very well.[/quote'] Ah, thanks so much! I'm too lazy to learn how to draw hands correctly. Blah. And I agree with Shadow, I would love to see more of your work! You are an excellent artist, far better than myself! xD