who would you rather be?

RelentlessOblivion

Re: who would you rather be?

I'd rather be average looking with a good personality than good-looking as a girl. Less likely to get raped by some pathological loner.
I meant would you rather have a girlfriend that was average looks+great personality or great looks+shit personality but oh well maybe I should've made it clearer. Bart Simpson Whitesnake or ZZ Top

Penguins. Boston is too stuck up for its own good.

I meant would you rather have a girlfriend that was average looks+great personality or great looks+shit personality but oh well maybe I should've made it clearer.
The latter, then. Those with nice personalities have a habit of looking nicer visually because I understand what their appearance represents. Well known for a really awful album in an otherwise good discography, or in an average band?

Re: who would you rather be?

Really awful album. Plenty of bands have them and they all seem to be fairly successful. Hooray! Dry heat or dense humidity
Humidity. Dryness takes nothing away from it being fucking 110 in the desert, it just feels like you're in an oven. Corn chips or potato chips (crisps for you un-American types)? Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2