Best Metal Frontman?

RelentlessOblivion

Re: Paul Di'anno vs Blaze Bayley I can't agree about AMOLAD. I mean, it's O.K. but I wouldn't call it anything like a return to form. For me it represented a serious downturn, but I know I'm in a minority there. Nevertheless, I felt that a sense of weariness filled the album, a depressed resignedness with therefore lacks the furios energy of the earlier albums of Maiden's golden years. I agree TFF isn't up to a great deal though!

Re: Paul Di'anno vs Blaze Bayley I think Bruce coming back really hurt the band, they don't know which direction to head in anymore and it's resulted in largely lacklustre albums, perhaps they should have just ended Maiden when he left in the first place, AMOLAD is a good album but it's not worth seeing one of my favourite bands completely destroy their credibility

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Best Metal Frontman?

I wouldn't call hetfield a good frontman at all' date=' I've seen Metallica live and he didn't put anything into the show at all, terrible[/quote'] I take it you saw them in Adelaide in 2010? I went to the Brisbane shows myself and I thought he was pretty damn good. Of course you can't compare today's Hetfield with the frontman he was back in the 80's...

yep Adelaide gig was very disappointing' date=' they were still better then Maiden at soundwave though[/quote'] Some mates of mine went to one of the Adelaide gigs and they said it was unreal- not so much due to Jaymz but because they could just stand there in the crowd and not get pumelled (doesn't sound like a 'tallica gig does it)? :D

Halford. Even in his 50's he's still insane live' date=' although his mobility is somewhat more limited than it used to be. He still does the black leather, rides his Harley out on stage, and tears it up.[/quote'] He is just a MASSIVE legend. gay or not.

Re: Best Metal Frontman? Lemmy looks looks like he's dying, he looks soooo ill, dude should look after his diabetes better, can't be all rock and roll, or he'll be heading to the big metropolis in the sky, or knowing lemmy the inferno down below. Sookie from True Blood would be a great front woman, and she would help me with mental health and do the plumbing. More women in metal would also help me with ingrowing toenails, I'd also wash the left side of my head more often, the right is fine, but I have an aversion to the left. Starting to smell.