Who do you really, really hate...

gus666

Re: Who do you really, really hate...

nascar sucks but that is obvious to everyone who doesn't own a ten gallon hat and have an unnatural attraction to their cousin (last time I made a joke along these lines I made an enemy for life so sorry if I cause anyone any offence) so there is no need for it to make my list
:roll: Yeah, the inbred joke isn't really very original... Actually, these ten-gallon hat people prefer PBR - professional bull riding. That or football - American football is Texas' largest religion. It's overweight guys who wear hunting hats and faded jeans and drive massive, grubby pickup trucks and sport large mustaches that tend to like NASCAR.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roll: Yeah, the inbred joke isn't really very original... Actually, these ten-gallon hat people prefer PBR - professional bull riding. That or football - American football is Texas' largest religion. It's overweight guys who wear hunting hats and faded jeans and drive massive, grubby pickup trucks and sport large mustaches that tend to like NASCAR.
Sounds like that struck a nerve, or maybe you just like sticking up for those who can't fully form a sentence themselves? I do see that point you're trying to make though, there is a difference between cowboy redneck types and white-trash trailer dwellers, but it's not a huge difference, and people from outside the US probably have a hard time making the distinction. In breeding does have some pretty interesting effects though. As you know, Utah being the Mormon capitol of the world, there are still many practicing polygamists in the state. Polygamist communities tend to be small and closely knit, and the families are typically tightly interwoven with each other, to the point that many times they end up marrying cousins and other relatives that may seem more distant, but because of their genetic paths having have crossed many times down the line so the effects are similar. I can't really put my finger on any specific traits, but there seems to be a certain look and mindset that does seem different about many of the people descended from polygamy that I have known.

Re: Who do you really, really hate... Right! Some more 'hates' but this time non-metal. Anyone replying, can you give reasons for your venom? It makes it much more interesting! U2-Self righteous smug shits. That prick Bono was on the telly this week trying to claim credit for what's happening in Burma. Wank. The Clash-Well, Joe 'Urban Terrorist' Strummer to be honest. A phoney of the highest order. Wealthy, son of an government diplomat, he went busking in the London Underground once, just to prove what a 'working class hero' he was. The Smiths-Another fanny of a singer. Morrissey-the ultimate bed wetter. Bernie Taupin-The guy who writes Elton John's lyrics. He once got an entire edition of art-fart programme 'The South Bank Show' dedicated to him. Some of his lyrics include-"Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids, In fact it's cold as hell, And there's no one there to raise them if you did.." and "And I would have liked to have known you, But I was just a kid, Your candle burned out long before, Your legend ever did. Apparently he wrote the words for the Wiggles too... Lenny Kravtz-So plastic, if he sat close to the fireplace he'd melt. James Brown & Soul Music in general- Easy listening for the lazy. What did it give us? Disco, that's what. And as for 'Godfather' James? A wife beating old bastard who sung about his women as if he was an old romantic. And he never turned up for his shows on time. Way to treat the fans, Jamesy boy! Skrewdriver and the other White Power shite-Only good thing to say about them is nobody gives them any credit. But they always claim to be skinheads. Eh, the whole skinhead movement culture came from black ska/reggae/rude boy musicians. Can't be a skinhead and a racist, boneheads! Sting-See references to U2, Morrissey etc. Annie Lennox-Ditto. Hippies-Not the '60s ones so much, but the modern day Eco warrior ones. And the moral vegetarians that think they're better than the rest of us because they don't eat meat. Neither did Hitler... Hardcore 'kids'-I like hardcore music, but those fannies that follow it can really get up ma hooter. The uniform: baseball cap, baggy shorts, tattoos, trainers and back packs (what the hell's in them! It's like going to a gig with a suitcase!). Plus they all think they're American. And there's that macho 'we're hard' shite that seems to permeate the air. Phewwww!!! That's me done! Anyone care to add to the bile? :lol:

Re: Who do you really, really hate... I've got one that's not music related at all, right now I'm hating half the supporters of my AFL team the Port Adelaide Power, fair-weather supporters that's what they are, jump on the bandwagon when the team starts to win but when they lose it's sack the coah, sack all the players, the club never deserved to be in the league to begin with, FUCK OFF!!! Port Adelaide is the club that most deserves it's place in the AFL they only had to win 36 fucking premierships to do it, there are fucking soccer teams that don't have that kind of a record and that rubbish has been around since the dawn of time, also the people who keep saying Travis Boak (one of the club's best players) is leaving at the end of the season, yeah sure his family live in Victoria, so what that doesn't mean shit they've supported him for the last five years they'll support him for the next five, he's got great mates at the Power and has pledged his allegiance to the club on more the none occassion, now all of a sudden because his contract runs out this year he's gonna turn his back on everyone? get real losers another non music one the person who invented exams...WHY? who decides you know what is a great idea? making people do in two hours double the work they would normally get a month to do and fail them if they don't do amazing, FUCK YOU

Re: Who do you really, really hate... Sounds like the debate about types of football forgot to take one thing into account-the fans seem to be the same the world over, whether it's Aussie rules, American or 'soccer'!! And as for exams? Totally agree. On the same theme, here's a similar one- Beard stroking intellectuals. The kind of fud that tries to analyze everything and come up with reasons why things are. There was a team of 'experts' at a university in Scotland a year back who were studying why a joke is funny! Aye! Seriously! Getting public money to wank over a non-subject like that! Knob-ends.

Re: Who do you really, really hate... and then they wonder why they can't get laid whilst the mechanic down the street has a never ending stream of women coming and going, honestly there's nothing wrong with being smart but put it to good use instead of wasting your life on something not even other scientists care about

and then they wonder why they can't get laid whilst the mechanic down the street has a never ending stream of women coming and going' date=' honestly there's nothing wrong with being smart but put it to good use instead of wasting your life on something not even other scientists care about[/quote'] Exactly-I'm not some inverted snob-just hate intellectuals who think they're better than you. Terrorizer's forum is full of them. Utter, utter pricks. That's why I left it.

Re: Who do you really, really hate... oh got another one people who resort to slinging insults when they realise they're wrong, seriously it makes me what to drive a railroad spike into their man-parts until they sound like justin beiber, what you don't have the brainpower to make a counter-argument so you insult someone y prick? yeah cause that's really mature FUCK YOU, actually now that I think about it I hate a lot more stuff then I thout I did

oh got another one people who resort to slinging insults when they realise they're wrong, seriously it makes me what to drive a railroad spike into their man-parts until they sound like justin beiber, what you don't have the brainpower to make a counter-argument so you insult someone y prick? yeah cause that's really mature FUCK YOU, actually now that I think about it I hate a lot more stuff then I thout I did
Ha ha! I know these cunts! I worked with a guy who couldn't put a nut in a monkey's mouth-whenever you had a technical discussion with him and he was losing the argument he'd resort to being aggressive. One day I told him I'd follow him home and stab him!! My boss's wife worked next to this guys wife in a supermarket and said she was exactly the same-all aggression and nae brains! I know some folks on here think it's not healthy to focus on the hate, but I disagree-it makes me feel much better!! :lol: Here's another-British music festival coverage on the TV. Fuck me! What a bunch of self important wankers! Isle of Wight is on just now with Zoe fuckin Ball. Sitting in their wellies, making out they're 'wasted, man' all the time. It's these bastards who claim to like AC/DC and Motorhead (etc) but who wanted nothing to do with them when they were at their peak. Cunts the lot of them (TV and radio folk, not AC/DC, Motorhead etc). :evil:

There was a team of 'experts' at a university in Scotland a year back who were studying why a joke is funny! Aye! Seriously! Getting public money to wank over a non-subject like that! Knob-ends.
Can I risk being unpopular here and say that sounds like a fascinating area of research. What is the physics of humour? Which things trigger the humourous response? Why do they do this? Which parts of the brain does this use and are humorous responses learned or intinctive? Personaly, I think that is very interesting and worthy of research. It certainly could help us to understand the workings of the brain and perhaps provide possible uses for humour to help phsycological conditions.

Can I risk being unpopular here and say that sounds like a fascinating area of research. What is the physics of humour? Which things trigger the humourous response? Why do they do this? Which parts of the brain does this use and are humorous responses learned or intinctive? Personaly, I think that is very interesting and worthy of research. It certainly could help us to understand the workings of the brain and perhaps provide possible uses for humour to help phsycological conditions.
You can if you want, but I'm gonnae slaughter ye! Why a joke is funny is like asking a 14 year old why he has a wank to the 56 year old dinner lady. There's no point reasoning about it!! Have you ever seen the Monty Pythin sketch where Eric Idol runs up to policeman John Cleese and says "Officer-I've been mugged". Cleese asks him if he recognised the person (no, he didn't), or if he can describe the culprit (he couldn't). When Cleese says he can't help him, a stoney silence breaks out between the two. Only to be broken by Idol asking: "Do you want to go back to my place?". Cleese replies: "Alright then". It's not worth analising madness/comedy genius like that. Just accept it!!

Sounds like that struck a nerve, or maybe you just like sticking up for those who can't fully form a sentence themselves? I do see that point you're trying to make though, there is a difference between cowboy redneck types and white-trash trailer dwellers, but it's not a huge difference, and people from outside the US probably have a hard time making the distinction.
I don't know about Utah, I've never been there. I have, however, lived in Texas, and I do understand the distinction. So too I think it's an important distinction to make. Yeah, Texans can be loud, overbearing and insensitive, but if you need stuff done they're the people to go to. The State Speech Tournament I went to in 2009 wasn't organized by stuck-up Northern New Mexico socialites, it was organized by farming folk in an oil town called Hobbes. And it was by a long shot the best-organized one I'd been to. I certainly don't much care for Southerners myself, and I'm not one either, but I am tired of the constant needling they have to put up with.

Re: Who do you really, really hate... Back to the subject of this topic.. I f..in hate now the organizers of Sziget festival. I´ve been there like 10 times, cos it was always awesome. Shame, that it started out as a rock festival and as years went on, it turned into some kind of hippie-techno place, but there was always the stage called Hammer. From this year on there is not even Hammer..! And i found it out after i already bought the whole week ticket.. Wwwaaaa!

Re: Who do you really, really hate... you could always sell the ticket, I hate the organizers of the "metal" festival we get down here called soundwave, they cram all the alternative, punk, emo/metalcore bands together then get a couple hard rock or if you're really lucky proper metal bands to headline, it totally sucks in fact the only one I bothered going to was last years because Slayer and Iron Maiden were the headliners, Slayer kicked ass but sadly Iron Maiden were terrible, I was going to go this year because Alice Cooper was going to headline but he pulled out and was replaced by slipknot so yeah that's not happening

• 3 weeks later...