Who do you really, really hate...

gus666

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Who do you really, really hate...

Erm' date=' is that image meant to be a joke becasue as I'm looking at it it is registering as being unable to show! If it is a joke then :lol: ![/quote'] How ironic. Nah, it's just the No. face. Look up No. meme face on Google and you'll see it.

Re: Who do you really, really hate...

Gotcha! Wow' date=' all that sun hasn't done your skin a lot of good, mate, I'd have thought that you'd have looked a bit younger than that :P ![/quote'] Funny you should mention it. Because I work drive-thru, I'm facing pretty much one direction for most of the day. The east is to my left, and I'm taller than the window is, so I don't get any facial tan. That means only my left arm gets a tan, so it looks like I'm wearing a bracer whenever I wear a t-shirt. :D

Re: Who do you really, really hate... The fat version of Axl Rose is pretty easy to dislike. Not keen on avenged sevenfold - spoilt posh boys playing at metal - bat country is a good song though. Watain take themselves way too seriously - need to crack a joke or two - Satan's got a sense of humour so they'd be fine to have a laugh now and again and lay off the pigs blood. I dislike people who say they hate metallica, but tap their foot along to their tunes secretly. I hate the right wing black metal fruit loops - Satan likes diversity - except he hates right wing black metal fruit loops - those dudes are going to be well toasted and most just had troubled backgrounds or were spoilt rich kids. Up the horns

Re: Who do you really, really hate... GnR, KISS, all that stuff my parents loved it so I had that crap as the soundtrack to my life until ten years ago when my cousin turned me onto metal with Pantera, I will admit I actually do like one KISS album, Destroyer, but the rest is crap, oh and metal101 a satanist I presume?