Reactonary Headbangers

Spiderlix

Question

You guys already had some obviously awful experience with some reactonary headbanger?

I am asking because i never had one,but i Always saw people talking about these kind of experiences,especially where i live.It used to exists a brazilian headbanger YouTube channel called Canal Barbônico Always with News about the genre.But someday someone threatened his Life and made some fake accounts to pretend being him doing shits.He obviously got upset and ended the channel.It was goddamn creppy.I mean,I never had some kind of experience until now.I Just only listen heavy metal because i like.I am not a expert fan.And see people that only like the genre have your Life being threatened it's creppy.

But you already had some experience or know about one?9

16 answers to this question

Don't know what music the numpty listened too but I got threatened by a football fan on a 4wd forum. Stupid fucker barracked for one of the most disliked clubs in the Australia Football League (AFL). There's been running jokes for 80 years about Magpie fans being toothless deadbeats. This stupid fuck was mouthing off about how great his team was and because I love to stir up shit and be annoying I gave the guy shit right back. He got all narky and started threatening me, started as harmless internet tough guy talk, then quickly moved to threatening to come to my house and kill me and my family. He posted my address on line and told me he'd be waiting for me when I least expected it. It was quite funny, some people loose their shit over the dumbest things. Don't know if the guy ever got the help he needed.

1 hour ago, AlSymerz said:

Don't know what music the numpty listened too but I got threatened by a football fan on a 4wd forum. Stupid fucker barracked for one of the most disliked clubs in the Australia Football League (AFL). There's been running jokes for 80 years about Magpie fans being toothless deadbeats. This stupid fuck was mouthing off about how great his team was and because I love to stir up shit and be annoying I gave the guy shit right back. He got all narky and started threatening me, started as harmless internet tough guy talk, then quickly moved to threatening to come to my house and kill me and my family. He posted my address on line and told me he'd be waiting for me when I least expected it. It was quite funny, some people loose their shit over the dumbest things. Don't know if the guy ever got the help he needed.

I’m assuming that was several years ago? Collingwood supporters haven’t changed much, but regrettably they don’t hold the championship belt for most feral fan base anymore. 

2 hours ago, AlSymerz said:

The entire AFL?

Oi I’m an AFL fan, and I assure you that I possess both all of my brain cells, and all of my tee th…

The undisputed champions of ferality these days are, unfortunately, considering it’s the team I follow, Port Adelaide, take the stereotypical, Collingwood fan, dial it up to 11, and that is the average port supporter

On 9/18/2023 at 5:54 PM, AlSymerz said:

Are you from Australia?I did a song honoring an aussie actress (No metal related).

But didn't you call the police?When you say football you mean the american football or soccer?Here at Brazil people are crazy about soccer too.

Yeah, me Relentless and Thatguy are aussies.

Aussie rules team.

I didn't call the cops. Partly because my driveway is nearly a kilometre in length and even before I had security cameras on the front gate I'd have see the idiot coming. Also because I knew what car he owned (we all owned a specific brand 4wd, that was what the forum was for), if I saw him coming the cops would have beaten him down the driveway. But mostly I didn't worry because I was 90% sure the guy was just a stupid fucking hot head, all mouth and no action.

1 hour ago, Spiderlix said:

But didn't you call the police?

No point in calling the police in Australia.  They don't show up and are generally incompetent.

I have called them several times for serious issues including domestic dispute that was turning violent (as well as threats of murder)  as well as burglaries or extreme vandalism.  They don't show up and in one case where they did the guy didn't give two fucks and literally made a mess of the crime scene he was dusting for prints.

Last time I called them (26 July 2023), they ended up calling me half a dozen times to clarify details, confirm city I was in (radio room is centralised and in another city and the operator didn't write down details I told them), confirm street, tell me to go to station (they sent me away) and then called me up to ask me about some other issue not related to me (someone's stolen car in another city).  They couldn't get the city right, the street right, the location right.

After half an hour they then told me to go to the crime scene which I did and the cop just drove past and never stopped.

Now this was in broad daylight and the crime happened on our city's main CBD street only 2 blocks from main police station.

My wife works in criminal justice system and she has even less nice things to say about them - suffice to say some of them don't believe domestic violence is an actual crime.

Cops here are just useless and corrupt. Basically cops are just bad guys with badges.    It's why I feel no pity when they get killed by criminals.

15 minutes ago, AlSymerz said:

That why I live in a country town and leave all the cop bashing to you big city folk who hate cops and think the system doesn't work.

Well it doesn't work when you call the cops and they don't turn up (and I've called them at least 4 times - they only came twice - first time the cop literally ashes and makes a mess over the area he is dusting for prints and the second time they didn't even get out of the vehicle and drove past after they struggled to even get the city right).

In fact my department was told by police they don't guarantee call outs to rural areas either.  We were looking at improving safety of our rural based community staff.  Part of it was to have a duress tag that would go to a monitored service who would then call police in case our staff needed it.

Cops said they wouldn't commit to anything as they couldn't guarantee call outs in rural areas.  Most of the rural police stations have been closed or are unmanned.

They're now looking at closing even more rural stations and consolidating them into larger ones though this means greater wait times.

Same for ambulances and even in the cities - one of our friends' kids has a pacemaker.  Pacemaker stopped working and kid went unconscious.  Parents called 000 and were told there were no ambulances available and they should take the kid to the hospital themselves.

Or at our kids' school when one of the kids was seriously hurt.  Again no ambulance available and school staff had to take them to hospital. 

Tasmania is far more dilapidated then people think.

1 hour ago, Dead1 said:

No point in calling the police in Australia.  They don't show up and are generally incompetent.

I have called them several times for serious issues including domestic dispute that was turning violent (as well as threats of murder)  as well as burglaries or extreme vandalism.  They don't show up and in one case where they did the guy didn't give two fucks and literally made a mess of the crime scene he was dusting for prints.

Last time I called them (26 July 2023), they ended up calling me half a dozen times to clarify details, confirm city I was in (radio room is centralised and in another city and the operator didn't write down details I told them), confirm street, tell me to go to station (they sent me away) and then called me up to ask me about some other issue not related to me (someone's stolen car in another city).  They couldn't get the city right, the street right, the location right.

After half an hour they then told me to go to the crime scene which I did and the cop just drove past and never stopped.

Now this was in broad daylight and the crime happened on our city's main CBD street only 2 blocks from main police station.

My wife works in criminal justice system and she has even less nice things to say about them - suffice to say some of them don't believe domestic violence is an actual crime.

Cops here are just useless and corrupt. Basically cops are just bad guys with badges.    It's why I feel no pity when they get killed by criminals.

WTH?!I always thought Australia was first tier.Especially at policial/security terms.The only time that i had an experience with cops was when a guy invaded my home.Cops arrested him.

2 hours ago, AlSymerz said:

Yeah, me Relentless and Thatguy are aussies.

Aussie rules team.

I didn't call the cops. Partly because my driveway is nearly a kilometre in length and even before I had security cameras on the front gate I'd have see the idiot coming. Also because I knew what car he owned (we all owned a specific brand 4wd, that was what the forum was for), if I saw him coming the cops would have beaten him down the driveway. But mostly I didn't worry because I was 90% sure the guy was just a stupid fucking hot head, all mouth and no action.

Understood.

34 minutes ago, Spiderlix said:

WTH?!I always thought Australia was first tier.Especially at policial/security terms.The only time that i had an experience with cops was when a guy invaded my home.Cops arrested him.

Understood.

Holy crap - home invasion!  Glad you're Ok!

Compared to rest of world, Australia is alright..  

However I live in Tasmania which is the poorest state in Australia and has major issues with poverty and social decline.    Lots of drugs and alcoholism.  

Crime is becoming a major issue - hell, I saw the cops arresting two guys on one of our major streets yesterday at 5:15 pm!  Yes, they were doing their job for once.

I see criminal activity or results of criminal activity at least once every couple of months - public drunkenness, fighting, vandalism, drug taking (or in one case a young woman being stretchered out of a popular park after overdosing) - all in broad daylight.  I work in the CBD and go for walks during my lunch.

The only place worse in Australia are some of the remote areas eg Northern Territory which is definitely getting worse.  However crime is skyrocketing in some major cities too (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-06-15/teenage-burglars-behind-rise-in-victoria-youth-crime/102483786

29 minutes ago, AlSymerz said:

The picture of Australia is as bad as one wants to draw it, but not all drawings show the same thing.

I've noticed you seem to refuse to acknowledge the country is changing for the worse - growing poverty, growing homelessness (including in rural and regional areas), growing drug and alcohol consumption, growing desperation. 

Haven't you seen all the headlines about stagnant wages (since 2008), inflation pushing people into poverty, housing affordability etc?  

And this is  both statistically and anecdotally.   I've never seen as many homeless as I have the last two years.  I now see criminal activity in broad daylight at least once every couple of months.