SBird94

First 10 Songs

1. Obituary - I Am The Dead (Demo Version) 2. Melechesh - The Sorcerors Of Melechesh 3. Anathema - Shroud Of Frost 4. Melechesh - Triangular Tattvic Flame 5. Nevertanezra - To Suffocate 6. Iced Earth - Slave To The Dark 7. Thorr's Hammer - Norge 8. Mournful Congregation - Solemn Strikes The Funeral Chime 9. Svartsot - Jotunheimsfaerden 10. Solitude Aeturnus - Perfect Insanity Fairly strong setlist there, couple of weaker tracks hurt it a little but still good for 8/10

1. Impaled Nazarene - 'Recreate Thru Fear' 2. Xasthur - 'The Darkest Light' 3. Wolfbrigade - 'Hurricane Veins' 4. The Black Mages - 'Man With The Machine Gun' 5. The Cure - 'One Hundred Years' 6. Zola Jesus - 'Vessel' 7. Misfits - 'Green Hell' 8. Luna Sea - 'Velvet' 9. Tsjuder - 'Dying Spirits' 10. Forgotten Tomb - 'Reject Existence' Haha, that's a pretty good playlist. I should listen to music on shuffle more often, though took ages to write this out as I always have to listen to a song all the way through.

1. Visigoth - "Call of the Road" 2. Abyssal - "Created Sick;Commanded To Be Well" 3. Amorphis - "The Sign From The North Side" 4. Marduk - "Warschau2: Headhunter Halfmoon" 5. Grave Upheaval - "6" 6. Osanna - "Animale Senza Respiro" **this is proper Italian Prog, fuck yeah** 7. Perturbator - "Naked Tongues" 8. Heaven & Hell - "Double The Pain" 9. Yob - "Burning The Altar" 10. Opeth - "The Grand Conjuration"

Re: First 10 Songs

1. Visigoth - "Call of the Road"
Ha, we've played a few shows with those dudes. We didn't get along well at first, but everything seems cool now. It sounds like they're going to be the band to finally put SLC on the metal map, they just got signed to Metal Blade and are recording their debut full length album. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Ha, we've played a few shows with those dudes. We didn't get along well at first, but everything seems cool now. It sounds like they're going to be the band to finally put SLC on the metal map, they just got signed to Metal Blade and are recording their debut full length album.
Stumbled across them as a recommendation on another forum - think it was a "pay what you like" deal on Bandcamp if I recall. Decent enough straight up metal, will look out for the album.

Re: First 10 Songs

Stumbled across them as a recommendation on another forum - think it was a "pay what you like" deal on Bandcamp if I recall. Decent enough straight up metal' date=' will look out for the album.[/quote'] If you're into epic folk/black metal stuff, check out Jake's other bands Caladan Brood and Gallowbraid, the former sounding like Summoning and Rivendell, the latter a bit more like Falkenbach. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

1. Evile - Man Against Machine 2. Mudvayne - Determined 3. Shinedown - Nowhere Kids 4. Metallica - Wasting My Hate 5. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive 6. Metallica - Poor Twisted Me 7. System Of A Down - Revenga 8. The Beatles - Help! 9. Disturbed - Devour 10. Parkway Drive - ...

1. Mercyful Fate - Nightmare 2. Testament - The Haunting 3. Excalion - Streams Of Madness 4. Longing For Dawn - Ashes Of Innocence 5. Morgoth - Dictated Deliverance 6. Mournful Congregation - A Slow March To The Burial 7. Solitude Aeturnus - Eternal (Dreams Part II) 8. Iron Maiden - The Prophecy 9. Atheist - The Formative Years 10. Miseration - Scattering The Fear Hmm not bad, could be stronger but I'll give that 6.5/10

1. Ulcerate - "Vermis" 2. Acid Witch - "The Black Witch" 3. Deiphago - "Atrocities Absurdities" 4. Opeth - "Requiem" 5. Slayer - "Altar of Sacrifice" 6. Queensryche - "X2" 7. Mitochondrion - "Parasignosis" 8. Alice In Chains - "Them Bones" 9. Portal - "Black Houses" 10. Thelonious Monk - "Bright Mississippi (Take 3)"

Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea Kiss - Love Gun Exhorder - Slaughter The Vatican Eskimo Joe - Echo Goo Goo Dolls - Lucky Star Tantara - Human Mutation Blink-182 - Heart's All Gone The Smashing Pumpkins - Luna Drowning Pool - Bodies Disturbed - Decadence Fairly average, not so heavy. Exhorder and Tantara made an appearance.

1. Necromantia - Devilskin 2. Cradle Of Filth - Absinthe With Faust 3. Alethian - How Could I 4. D.R.I - Probation 5. Motorhead - Stone Dead Forever 6. Iron Maiden - Running Free 7. Quo Vadis - Dead Man's Diary 8. Iron Savior - Megatropolis 9. Slayer - Postmortem 10. Megadeth - Mechanix Bit of an average playlist there 5/10

1. Slayer - "Live Undead" 2. Ceremonial Castings - "I; A Thousand Fires" 3. Opeth - "Harvest" 4. Diocletian - "Antichrist Hammerfist" 5. Carcass - "Slash Dementia" 6. Portal - "Orbmorphia" 7. Tsjuder - " I-10" 8. Gorguts - " Battle of Chamdo" 9. Metallica - "Eye Of The Beholder" 10. Deftones - "Goon Squad" Ipod is well stocked at present based on this list.

1. Paradise Lost - Honesty In Death 2. Quo Vadis - Dyogenics 3. Artillery - Khomaniac 4. Miseration - Foul Invoctive 5. Arsis - Seven Whispers Fell Silent 6. Type O Negative - Red Water (Christmas Mourning) 7. Asphyx - Streams Of Ancient Wisdom 8. Iron Maiden - Infinite Dreams 9. Deceased - The Premonition 10. Anathema - The Silent Enigma That was a pretty fun playlist. 8/10

Re: First 10 Songs Primal Fear - Out in the Fields AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie Primal Fear - Fight to Survive Primal Fear - Cry Havoc S.O.D. - Kill Yourself Fear Factory - H-K (Hunter-Killer) Nazareth - Teenage Nervous Breakdown Primal Fear - Diabolus Sodom - Kamikaze Terrorizer Sodom - Procession to Golgatha 4 Primal Fear songs?!? Not that i'm complaining but still out of 5000 songs there are 106 Primal Fear songs on my ipod.

Opeth - "Hours of Wealth" (Ghost Reveries) Portal - "Sourlows" (Outre) Benge - "Maher" (Forms:Series One) Ornette Coleman - "Lonely Woman" (The Shape Of Jazz To Come) Emperor - "The Burning Shadows Of Silence" (In The Nightside Eclipse) Rainbow - "Lady Of The Lake" (Long Live Rock n' Roll) Disturbed - "Breathe" (Believe) Diocletian - "Heretics" (Doom Cult) Morbid Angel - "Maze Of Torment" (Altars of Madness) Devourment - "March To Megiddo" (Conceived In Sewage)

1. Future's End - Relentless Chaos 2. HammerFall - The Way Of The Warrior 3. Death - Overactive Imagination 4. Abstract Spirit - Apostasy 5. Mercyful Fate - The Oath 6. Necrosanct - Plagued Mind 7. Blind Guardian - Mordred's Song 8. Master's Hammer - Zapalilli Jsme Onen Svet 9. Vektor - Dark Nebula 10. Slayer - Hell Awaits Another average playlist (or maybe I just have very high standars) 5/10

Re: First 10 Songs Sodom - Fields of Honour Obituary - Lasting Presence Destruction - Days of Confusion/Thrash Till Death U.F.O. - Pack It Up Xentrix - For Whose Advantage Obituary - Threatening Skies Slayer - Raining Blood Black Sabbath - Glory Ride Razor - Iron Hammer Motörhead - Remember Me, I'm Gone 8/10 great selection no bad songs :D

Tool - (-) Ions +44 - When your heart stops beating Orchid - Black funeral Evile - Time No More Nirvana - Breed Nirvana - Turnaround RHCP - Give It Away Wolfmother - Joker and the Theif Weird Al - All About The Pentiums U2 - City Of Blinding Lights

From my Last.fm library radio 1. Deftones- Beauty School 2. BoySetsFire- Last Year's Nest 3. At The Drive In- Cosmonaut 4. Aphex Twin- Xtal 5. Faith No More- Stripsearch 6. Converge- Cutter 7. While She Sleeps- This Is The Six 8. 311- Come Original 9. Coheed & Cambria- Made Out of Nothing (All That I Am) 10. Kreator- Pleasure To Kill Odd playlist, but some great tunes in there. 8/10.

Abyssal - "Swansong of a Dying Race" (Denouement) Ludovico Einaudi - "L'ultima volta" (Le onde) Grave Upheaval - "7" (No title) Ceremonial Castings - "Our Journey Through Forever" (Barbaric Is The Beast) Massacre - "Cryptic Remains" (From Beyond) Opeth - "Isolation Years" (Ghost Reveries) Wormed - "Solar Neutrinos" (Exodromos) Ulcerate - "Imperious Weak" (Vermis) Testament - "Powerslave" (Dark Roots of Earth) Deftones - "Romantic Dreams" (Koi No Yokan)

1. Overkill - Bring Me The Night 2. Miseration - Perfection Destroyed 3. Quo Vadis - Break The Cycle 4. Darkwater - Walls Of Deception 5. Omen - In The Arena 6. Motorhead - Bomber 7. Megadeth - Last Rites / Loved To Death 8. Benediction - Child Of Sin 9. Type O Negative - Wolf Moon (Including Zooanthropic Paranoia) 10. Circle II Circle - Face To Face A nice mix of stuff there, fun but not brilliant 6.5/10

Municpal Waste - Authority Complex Michael Jackson - Beat It Local H - Keep Your girlfriend RHCP - Hump De Bump Alice In Chains - Would? Deftones - Sextape Blink-182 - Love In Dangerous Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea Thomas Newman - Barracuda Slayer - Psychopathy Red First and last song, good thrashers. Don't mind a bit of MJ haha. A bit of grunge. I think I'm over blink now, I don't really listen to pop punk anymore. I have been listening to more of the older punk bands lately.

From my itunes: 1. Katatonia- Leech 2. Chimaira- Stoma 3. Slayer- Threshold 4. 36 Crazyfists- Waiting On A War 5. Rob Zombie- Let It All Bleed Out 6. Black Sabbath- Methademic 7. Gojira- A Sight To Behold 8. Lamb of God- Guilty 9. Hatebreed- No Halos For The Heartless 10. 36 Crazyfists- Trenches Not bad- some solid ass-kicking tracks there. Wouldn't have minded some more diversity, though. 6/10.

1. Mercyful Fate - A Dangerous Meeting 2. Bolt Thrower - Final Resolution 3. Slayer - Behind The Crooked Cross 4. Mercyful Fate - Into The Coven 5. Megadeth - Looking Down The Cross 6. Absu - Circles Of The Oath 7. Nile - Whisper In The Ear Of The Dead 8. Bolt Thrower - Forever Fallen 9. Persuader - Wipe Out 10. Iced Earth - Iced Earth 7/10 some really good stuff there but it had some low points as well