The Sport Thread

satan 59

Well he shouldnt have took the needle in the first place
If you're told by your club doctor that it's all on the level, your club's sports scientist that it's all on the level, and also informed that if you refuse the injections you won't play for that club and thus not earn a dime that season what are you going to say?

Michael Clarke's eulogy at Phillip Hughes' funeral actually made me cry. Yeah I'm not ashamed to admit that either. Same thing happened when Brad Ebert gave his eulogy at John McCarthy's funeral 2 years ago.
I tried to watch it but it kept replaying the same advertisement over and over again. I'll try to watch it again, there is no doubt it will be sad.

We had to take Johan Wagner (winner of The Recruit) and I don't see him making it at AFL level. We also redrafted Tom Logan as a rookie and picked up Nathan Krakouer. I don't expect much from any of them really. Got what we needed when we secured Ryder.
I don't really expect much from the rookie draft, I would love to see how ryder goes. Ryder and Lobbe will be hard ruckmen to beat.

Warner' date=' Smithy and Pup (or are we calling him Captain Courageous from now on) all notching up centuries for their fallen team-mate. Hearing the standing ovation when we reached 408 gave me chills.[/quote'] Amazing stuff from the aussies when captain courageous tweaked his back I was a bit worried but it was great for him to make a comeback.

• 5 months later...