Hot metal/longhaired guys \m/

LilleFloytist

I'm with you there. i'm all about the shy ones' date=' but then again, I'm an extrovert. So I wouldn't look to the ground I'd go after them and terrify them with my extrovertedness. Which for me is hit and miss. Some shy guys are relieved, others are just thrown off.[/quote'] I tend to be introvert, so perhaps this is why in the past I was never able to date one of these types. haha...was just a whole lotta looking at them like a creeper=P There was this one guy in my biology class a few semesters ago and he was the epitome of sexy man to me. haha, long hair, looked kind of evil, smart as hell, and never spoke unless to answer questions. heh..I stared at him all day. He probably thought oh my god what is wrong with this creeper. heh

I tend to be introvert' date=' so perhaps this is why in the past I was never able to date one of these types. haha...was just a whole lotta looking at them like a creeper=P There was this one guy in my biology class a few semesters ago and he was the epitome of sexy man to me. haha, long hair, looked kind of evil, smart as hell, and never spoke unless to answer questions. heh..I stared at him all day. He probably thought oh my god what is wrong with this creeper. heh[/quote'] Nah he is probably like most men and utterly CLUELESS that the girl is interested in him... that's happened to me more than a few times. Me: "yeah omg dude... yes! I thought you were hot, I tried hitting on you so many times..." Him: "Oh... I didn't even realize..."

Nah he is probably like most men and utterly CLUELESS that the girl is interested in him... that's happened to me more than a few times. Me: "yeah omg dude... yes! I thought you were hot, I tried hitting on you so many times..." Him: "Oh... I didn't even realize..."
hahahahah. Yes this always sucks=D And some men wonder why they do not have girlfriends and what not. I dont know if you would agree or not...but doesn't it seem like some of them tend to not have very good self esteem? I could be wrong. Anyways...if only they would realize that MANY women do NOT like six packs and short hair men that wear name brand shit. haha, those kind of men are actually huge turn offs for me. heh

hahahahah. Yes this always sucks=D And some men wonder why they do not have girlfriends and what not. I dont know if you would agree or not...but doesn't it seem like some of them tend to not have very good self esteem? I could be wrong. Anyways...if only they would realize that MANY women do NOT like six packs and short hair men that wear name brand shit. haha' date=' those kind of men are actually huge turn offs for me. heh[/quote'] I think we all gravitate to metal for a reason and that's because we've a bit of a dark side. Sometimes that comes hand in hand with low self-esteem. Confidence is sexy to be sure, but so is being humble and shy so long as it's not the type of agonizing self-loathing that results in them never being able to accept a compliment or something like that. Oh, and there is this guy. He was an extra in Vikings and I stalked his ass to tumblr. He is unbelievably gorgeous! Irish too. tumblr_n5jem3qJLn1reuyrbo1_1280.jpg

I think we all gravitate to metal for a reason and that's because we've a bit of a dark side. Sometimes that comes hand in hand with low self-esteem. Confidence is sexy to be sure, but so is being humble and shy so long as it's not the type of agonizing self-loathing that results in them never being able to accept a compliment or something like that. Oh, and there is this guy. He was an extra in Vikings and I stalked his ass to tumblr. He is unbelievably gorgeous! Irish too. tumblr_n5jem3qJLn1reuyrbo1_1280.jpg
He is pretty sexy...but I have never really been a fan of the mustache deal, although I reaaalllyyy am attracted to the small goatees and even a bit more hair usually. I almost always like cuter faces...that look kind of demonic. heh and yes you are right about the darker side thing and the low self esteem...although I have somewhat grown out of that and said f it. heh

Good data, this...it's funny you should mention this because somebody who's been invited here and seems to be trying to flirt with me just now. But I think she's drunk or high or just doing this for entertainment. Or maybe it's just that I've been washing my hair more thoroughly, I don't know.

I did. She seems to converse fine but knowing the people she hangs out with, as well as having the general knowledge I have of students on this campus I'd say I'm not in the least bit interested in becoming friends with her.

Good data' date=' this...it's funny you should mention this because somebody who's been invited here and seems to be trying to flirt with me just now. But I think she's drunk or high or just doing this for entertainment. Or maybe it's just that I've been washing my hair more thoroughly, I don't know.[/quote'] I find it interesting as well. I grew my hair out when my wife and I started dating, so since I've been off the market, I have no idea how long hair and beards are perceived by women. There are also very few females into metal in my area, so I have no frame of reference for what most metal women go for. Also, my wife has told me that I'm the oblivious type, and that I don't realize when women are flirting with me. She says I flirt back, but I have no agenda, I'm just responding to what I perceive as polite conversation. I've also got plenty of that self-loathing too though... Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I find it interesting as well. I grew my hair out when my wife and I started dating, so since I've been off the market, I have no idea how long hair and beards are perceived by women. There are also very few females into metal in my area, so I have no frame of reference for what most metal women go for. Also, my wife has told me that I'm the oblivious type, and that I don't realize when women are flirting with me. She says I flirt back, but I have no agenda, I'm just responding to what I perceive as polite conversation. I've also got plenty of that self-loathing too though... Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
You know...I have come to the conclusion that "metalheads" of either sex tend to...a majority of the time....stay indoors and rarely go places that is NOT a metal show. heh...at least where I live anyhow. This is a very large reason I have lived here for nearly 6 years and made one female pal into metal..ONE..and she lives in California now. heh. Although I have been in various classrooms with a few...but I didn't really like them as people, so I didn't even bother. And yes sometimes it is truly difficult to know what flirting is. I usually think if there is any amount of playful touching or weird little "jokes" then it is flirting...but hell what do I know. I flirt with women more than men by a good landslide....and I am 100% straight. haha

She says I flirt back' date=' but I have no agenda, I'm just responding to what I perceive as polite conversation.[/quote'] I think I have this problem too. For some reason a lot of girls I've met just lose their minds when they're exposed to fairly basic courtesy. Like I said, it seemed like she was doing it primarily for lolz but I was still amazed at how she seemed to find it knee-slappingly hysterical that I could carry on a polite conversation. Do I really look like that much of a shambling quadruped cave troll that the mere issuance of human speech from my gaping simian maw is enough to move them to stunned silence?

I think I have this problem too. For some reason a lot of girls I've met just lose their minds when they're exposed to fairly basic courtesy. Like I said' date=' it seemed like she was doing it primarily for lolz but I was still amazed at how she seemed to find it knee-slappingly hysterical that I could carry on a polite conversation. Do I really look like that much of a shambling quadruped cave troll that the mere issuance of human speech from my gaping simian maw is enough to move them to stunned silence?[/quote'] Are you speaking of drunk girl from last night?? :P