Hot metal/longhaired guys \m/

LilleFloytist

Ah' date=' so the Fringe Of Youth appeals not to thine indelicate sensitivities? One might almost guess thou wouldst be more enticed by the mighty "Bear"... :D[/quote'] I love me some furry irregular balls... I like guys younger than me by like a year or two, that's true, there's something fun about it, but a guy who physically LOOKS like... 20 years old... too much of an age gap. Feels creepy. I think if I had to define it maybe 28 - 40 would be about my dating span. But whenever possible I'll take the polar bear. Just sayin'.

Dark hair guy would be nice if he didn't look so damn brooding.Also the lip things' date=' pls no.[/quote']A man who is dark, mysterious, and brooding, yet once you get to know them they are the kindest person ever.....aremy alltime favorite qualities in a man....and any human being for that matter. Buutt...something about that brooding painful look that attracts me to no end. I usually almost always hate smiling....unless it is one of those cute subtle ones. hehand yesthe lip thing sucks. heh

I love me some furry irregular balls... I like guys younger than me by like a year or two, that's true, there's something fun about it, but a guy who physically LOOKS like... 20 years old... too much of an age gap. Feels creepy. I think if I had to define it maybe 28 - 40 would be about my dating span. But whenever possible I'll take the polar bear. Just sayin'.
Yes I have to agree with this.....older...in my experience...is almost ALWAYS better. I am 26 and I would even date someone who is at least 36 or so. Probably not much older than that......although.....it would depend on a few things if I were to make an exception or not:rolleyes:

I love me some furry irregular balls... I like guys younger than me by like a year or two, that's true, there's something fun about it, but a guy who physically LOOKS like... 20 years old... too much of an age gap. Feels creepy. I think if I had to define it maybe 28 - 40 would be about my dating span. But whenever possible I'll take the polar bear. Just sayin'.
At least there are people like you out there to love us hairy bearded dudes. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Sadly a beard doesn't work on everyone and this whole hipster beard trend has every dude trying to grow a beard and it just... doesn't always work. Well groomed beards are nice, I love braided beards too. But those weird waxed beards that are twirled up into ridiculous shapes and designs is just... ugh. way, way too hipster. No thanks. This beard is gorgeous but I want to slap that douchey vest off him... 98b7e416ef1df0a221e06b100dad6a3e.jpg

Sadly a beard doesn't work on everyone and this whole hipster beard trend has every dude trying to grow a beard and it just... doesn't always work. Well groomed beards are nice, I love braided beards too. But those weird waxed beards that are twirled up into ridiculous shapes and designs is just... ugh. way, way too hipster. No thanks. This beard is gorgeous but I want to slap that douchey vest off him... 98b7e416ef1df0a221e06b100dad6a3e.jpg
haha...woah...thats so long, I would love to braid it. heh

It's the same with long hair, I hate that so many guys don't bother taking care of it. There's no reason to do it if you're not going to do it right, which is how I feel about pretty much everything, so I take the time to make sure it's healthy. My beard is subject to the same grooming routine as my hair, daily conditioning, twice per week washing, and daily brushing, and like my hair, it is in good health. It takes me about an hour and a half to shower, groom, get dressed, feed my dogs, and eat breakfast every day, so I have to wake up early to deal with all of this hair, but to me it's worth it. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

This is kinda on topic ... as male fashion goes, I kinda prefer guys who dress low profile, nerdy, geeky or casual / comfy. Hoodies are nice. :) I'm happy with jeans and t-shirts too. I would almost venture to say I kinda gravitate toward guys who dress like D&D geeks minus the trenchcoat. At one point in time when I was young I dug the full on extreme metalhead look but I think as I've evolved, my taste has too, and I don't really fancy the thrasher denim jackets covered in patches or the bullet belts and stuff like that, not in a potential partner. I guess I just dig "normal". I can appreciate the look on men, and I love seeing the hot young guys at concerts who are bringing back the thrasher look with the tight jeans and nike's and denim vests, I just wouldn't really date that. I guess I've evolved to go more for the kind of guy who is like "I dig metal, but I have my shit together, and I have bigger priorities than making a fashion statement". I want to hear it from the guys: Metal chicks and fashion? Do you care? Do you go for the girls in leather pants and 24 eyelet boots and gothic wear? Do you like the intense makeup and the kind of 'bad ass metal chick' look? Do you go for more feminine metal heads, a la Simone Simmons of epica or Tarja, or do you like the rough chick look like Doro Pesch or Lzzy Hale? Would you just prefer a girl who dresses 'normal' that you can bring home to mom?

Metal chicks and fashion? Do you care? Do you go for the girls in leather pants and 24 eyelet boots and gothic wear? Do you like the intense makeup and the kind of 'bad ass metal chick' look? Do you go for more feminine metal heads' date=' a la Simone Simmons of epica or Tarja, or do you like the rough chick look like Doro Pesch or Lzzy Hale? Would you just prefer a girl who dresses 'normal' that you can bring home to mom?[/quote'] Well, I wouldn't say I care. However anyone may dress, it's her or his choice. My taste is more oriented towards 'normal' (although you almost had me there with Simone Simmons). Fact remains however that I do dig a small addition to the look which mostly are an expression of being different than 'normal', I think it can make people so much more appealing (eg. A girl I've known since we were 11 now has a few dreadlocks in her hair, and she looks gorgeous with them (And no, I do not have a dreadlock fetish))

This is kinda on topic ... as male fashion goes' date=' I kinda prefer guys who dress low profile, nerdy, geeky or casual / comfy. Hoodies are nice. :) I'm happy with jeans and t-shirts too.I would almost venture to say I kinda gravitate toward guys who dress like D&D geeks minus the trenchcoat. At one point in time when I was young I dug the full on extreme metalhead look but I think as I've evolved, my taste has too, and I don't really fancy the thrasher denim jackets covered in patches or the bullet belts and stuff like that, not in a potential partner. I guess I just dig "normal". I can appreciate the look on men, and I love seeing the hot young guys at concerts who are bringing back the thrasher look with the tight jeans and nike's and denim vests, I just wouldn't really date that. I guess I've evolved to go more for the kind of guy who is like "I dig metal, but I have my shit together, and I have bigger priorities than making a fashion statement". I want to hear it from the guys:Metal chicks and fashion? Do you care? Do you go for the girls in leather pants and 24 eyelet boots and gothic wear? Do you like the intense makeup and the kind of 'bad ass metal chick' look? Do you go for more feminine metal heads, a la Simone Simmons of epica or Tarja, or do you like the rough chick look like Doro Pesch or Lzzy Hale? Would you just prefer a girl who dresses 'normal' that you can bring home to mom?[/quote']Yes I would heavily agree with this....I was not a fan of the "bullet" belts....but who knows...perhaps they were just wearing them for this random photo....I was more checking out what they look like. heh....That being said...I also tend to love just jeans (blue or black) and t shirts....usually I like those combat boots....but I get rather sick of those stupid jean vests with patches all on them...and those stupid army shorts. haha

Well' date=' I wouldn't say I care. However anyone may dress, it's her or his choice. My taste is more oriented towards 'normal' (although you almost had me there with Simone Simmons). Fact remains however that I do dig a small addition to the look which mostly are an expression of being different than 'normal', I think it can make people so much more appealing (eg. A girl I've known since we were 11 now has a few dreadlocks in her hair, and she looks gorgeous with them (And no, I do not have a dreadlock fetish))[/quote'] I find some chicks can pull off the dreadlock look very well. I thought this hippie chick was super sexy.....and even more so because of her shirt=D [ATTACH=CONFIG]1256[/ATTACH]