Euronymous killed Dead?

LiakosVikernes666

I reviewed the whole story that happened during the making of "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" album of Mayhem. The plan to burn the Cathedral, which is depicted on the album cover, with the assistance of Varg Vikernes, who killed later on Euronymous, with the excuse that he was going to get tortured to death by him.If all this is correct, then Euronymous had a really sick mind... So in order to make his album famous he had some plans, so his album can be called like a message from Satan or simply an album with history, this might be true since he calls himself a descendant of Satan. He also took a picture of Dead's corpse. With all this info I could only assume that Euronymous actually killed Dead and made it look like a suicide. He was the first person who found Dead anyway. This whole suicide(Dead), church arsons(The Cathedral and some other churches), murders(if he really was planning to kill Varg), right before the release of the CD would add up extra "Dark Energy" and Fame to his upcoming album. Now that seems to me like a Hell of a motive for continuous crimes. Nothing is proven since both Euronymous and Dead are dead, so all we can do is assume... Did Dead really kill himself or was he a victim of Euronymous?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Me and Will have seen that album cover' date=' pretty grim stuff.[/quote'] I have that album, and it is indeed grim. I don't own a ton of bootleg releases, but not only does that one have some good and interesting music on it (which is different from the mostly shitty quality bootlegs out there), it's a piece of black metal history. Not only are Mayhem one of my favorite bands, but it's just something that every black metal fan should own IMO. Dead was a great vocalist, it's just too bad he wasn't able to record more with Morbid and Mayhem before offing himself. Still, we have some great material to remember him by, and with that album cover, he won't soon be forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Varg is the one who gave Dead the shells for the shotgun. Personally i think Varg was simply jealous of Euronymous and Mayhem in general given their popularity at the time. Euronymous being the self proclaimed Prince of Darkness Varg was jealous of the fact that he was garnishing so much attention from the media that it was hindering his own band Burzum. This caused him to want to get Mayhem out of the way. He then saw an opportunity to get rid of the vocalist(Dead) by having him off himself so he gave Dead the shells he needed to do it hoping he might actually do it. When he did he did not want to stop there so he then planned to kill Euronymous and blame it on the fact that Euronymous did not like him and call it self defense. However this is a theory as I have no proof nor does anyone else but I still refuse to listen to Burzum because of that shithead Varg. He killed a great man that day even though Euronymous was sociopath but thats beside the point.

• 2 years later...

That's one Hell of a conspiracy. Imagine if Dead were still alive and ended up making dsbm? That would be epic! Neither Varg nor Euronomous would've been a Nobel Peace Prize candidate anytime soon, so I think they were just two ass hole alpha males having a dick swinging contest.

• 5 months later...

Its quite easy to say your going to kill yourself......

Though when it comes the time to inflict damage to ones body, the body has a greater power over the mind to keep this from taking place

If by slim chance "Dead" was able to muster enough energy to slit a wrist, in my opinion, after this was done he would most likely come to some sense of mind and stopped there....but to continue and cut his other wrist, then his throat, and finally hold a shotgun to is head and overcome the bodies natural defenses, and pull the trigger, well to me its just impossible.

Also knowing what his apparent "best friend" and most important "BAND MEMBER" did immediately following finding "Dead" (Taking Pics and probably having a beer), tells me everything I need to know about this character....... 

If you find what I have expressed difficult to believe,,,,,,take a dull knife and try with all of your might to cut your wrist. You will start to see how difficult this will be to accomplish.

If "Dead' would have just shot himself, I may have been a believer.... 

Taking a look at this situation this way...one may find some "poetic justice" here from the actions taken by "Varg" 

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/11/2016 at 2:56 AM, Aaron said:

Its quite easy to say your going to kill yourself......

Though when it comes the time to inflict damage to ones body, the body has a greater power over the mind to keep this from taking place

If by slim chance "Dead" was able to muster enough energy to slit a wrist, in my opinion, after this was done he would most likely come to some sense of mind and stopped there....but to continue and cut his other wrist, then his throat, and finally hold a shotgun to is head and overcome the bodies natural defenses, and pull the trigger, well to me its just impossible.

Also knowing what his apparent "best friend" and most important "BAND MEMBER" did immediately following finding "Dead" (Taking Pics and probably having a beer), tells me everything I need to know about this character....... 

If you find what I have expressed difficult to believe,,,,,,take a dull knife and try with all of your might to cut your wrist. You will start to see how difficult this will be to accomplish.

If "Dead' would have just shot himself, I may have been a believer.... 

Taking a look at this situation this way...one may find some "poetic justice" here from the actions taken by "Varg" 

There's no way Euronymous killed Dead. Why on earth would he do that? He went to great lengths to get Dead over from Sweden, had huge plans, played great shows. It's just too random and it doesn't make any sense. Then he had a hard time getting his replacement over from Hungary. Plus there is no evidence for it at all, and I'm sure the police would have gone through it pretty closely. 

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/31/2021 at 8:55 PM, chadpittman said:

I googled this topic because I started to think the same thing I think a euronymous killed dead

Same here. I mean, I don't think he did, per se... I merely wonder if he did. It's definitely possible. Taking photographs of Dead's fresh corpse and keeping pieces of his skull aren't good signs. Sounds like keeping trophies. But then again I agree with the point that if he did do it, he probably would have bragged about it at some point. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2022 at 1:31 AM, helvete said:

I think Oistein may have killed Pelle indirectly. Because no matter how much of Oistein's fault, he encouraged him a little. 

In the Metallion book he talks about his relationship with Euronymous and Dead.

Metallion actually cleaned up the bloodstains where Dead shot himself.

Metallion talks about Dead being completely depressed.  He thinks Dead moving to Norway just exacerbated his depression and that living in that old dilapidated building in the middle of nothing just ramped it up.

I get the impression from the writings that Euronymous almost deliberately tried to keep Dead depressed so Dead would continue displaying the persona he had created for himself.