Five song game

The Strategos

O.K. here's the idea. I suggest a theme and the next person has to think of five songs connected to that theme. For instance, if I said rain I could say April Rain - April Rain album - Delain Irish Rain - Njord album - Leaves' Eyes Rain - Ascendancy album - Trivium Rainmaker - Dance of Death - Iron Maiden Eye of the Storm - Scream Aim Fire - Bullet for my Valentine This could be rather fun, trying to bamboozle each other and then bickering overthe results :lol: ! O.K. In challenge the next person to find five songs connected with monsters!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Five song game Dracula - Horror Show album - Iced Earth The Thing That Should Not Be - Master Of Puppets album - Metallica Zombie Ritual - Scream Bloody Gore album - Death Night Crawler - Painkiller album - Judas Priest Halloween - Keeper Of the Seven Keys pt1 album - Helloween ok the next theme will be speed, songs about driving fast

Re: Five song game 'The Wingman' by Excalion. 'Highway Star' by Deep Purple. 'Man & Machine' by Silent Force. 'Exzess Express' by Eisbrecher. 'Dragula'...OK fine, I won't do this one...'Crazy Train'?... nahhh... 'Steel Lord On Wheeeeeeels' by Hibria. More metal songs need to be about cars. Anyhow, next theme: the passage of time.

Re: Five song game damn that's a tough one ok here goes Time What Is Time - Somewhere Far Beyond album - Blind Guardian Future World - Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt1 album - Helloween Time - Persistence Of Time album - Anthrax Caught Somewhere In Time - Somewhere In Time album - Iron Maiden Keeper Of Time: Eternal Champion - Hyperior album - Manticora next theme is songs about headbanging and moshing, this should really test some people

Re: Five song game 'B.Y.H.' by HammerFall. I hate this song, but whatever. 'Toxic Waltz' by Exodus. Don't like this one either. 'Heavy Metal' by Sammy Hagar. 'Rock Of Ages' by good old Def Leppard. 'Break The Curse' by Iron Savior. Next theme: The nature of human perception and the limits of our knowledge. :geek:

Re: Five song game OK... :? Well, I'll give a hint then. Tech-death is probably a good place to start, and Meshuggah's 'Rational Gaze' is one example of what I'm talking about. Anything with the word 'illusion' in it is probably a good start, e.g. 'Veil Of Illusions' by Scar Symmetry. There are actually quite a few metal songs about this subject.

Re: Five song game ok here goes Infinte Dreams - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son album - Iron Maiden The Universe Within - The Dead End Experiment album - Sickening Horror Awakened - Awakened In The Shadows Of Midgard EP - Cimmerian I, Deception - Damage Done album - Dark Tranquility Beyond Desert Sand - Death & Legacy album - Serenity (Austria) ok next theme is dystopian societies, good luck

Re: Five song game Endgame - Endgame - Megadeth Brave New World - Brave New World - Iron Maiden Back in the Villiage - Powerslave - Iron Maiden The Howling - Heart of Everything - Within Temptation Planet Hell - Once - Nigthwish How's that? O.K. next topic is (this ought to be sick) instruments of torture!

Re: Five song game

ok here goes Infinte Dreams - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son album - Iron Maiden The Universe Within - The Dead End Experiment album - Sickening Horror Awakened - Awakened In The Shadows Of Midgard EP - Cimmerian I, Deception - Damage Done album - Dark Tranquility Beyond Desert Sand - Death & Legacy album - Serenity (Austria)
Mmm...DT, Sickening Horror and Serenity...very nice. 8-) Nah, I can do this. Without questioning one's faith one has no way of knowing how strong it is... 'Severed' by My Silent Wake 'Heavenly Mission' by Serenity 'Abyss' by Circus Maximus 'Fosaken' by Futures End 'In The Absence of Grace' by Novembers Doom By the way, I love all of these songs.

Re: Five song game Okey-dokey! Reasons to Live - Ultra Beatdown - DragonForce End of all Hope - Century Child - Nightwish Mourning Tree - Vinland Saga - Leaves' Eyes Ten Thousand Fists - Ten Thousand Fists - Disturbed The Last Fight - Fever - Bullet For My Valentine Wow, that was a fun list for me! Next topic is Weddings!

Re: Five song game ok here goes The Wedding Dream - Conspiracy album - King Diamond Lost Love - Nostradamus album - Judas Priest Last Rites/Loved To Death - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good album - Megadeth Everyone i Love To Death - World Coming Down album - Type O Negative Chemical Wedding - Chemical Wedding album - Bruce Dickinson next theme is mental anguish, can you tell I'm trying to stump you guys

Re: Five song game

next theme is mental anguish' date=' can you tell I'm trying to stump you guys[/quote'] You picked the wrong guy, mah bru. :lol: I listen to prog - mental anguish is basically the theme of every single prog song ever made... 'The Irreversible' by Tomorrows Eve ''Pressure' by Threshold 'Highs Without Lows' by Brainstorm 'A Darkened Mind' by Circus Maximus 'Don't Ask Me' by Division By Zero ...I could go on and on... Anyhow, next theme: aliens.

Re: Five song game Abduction - Tyranny Of Souls album - Bruce Dickinson Surfin' With The Alien - Joe Satriani Hangar 18 - Rust In Peace album - Megadeth M.D.A (Mission Destroyed Alien) - Mercyful Fate Alien Militant - Impaled Nazarene that one was tough, I had to go with some songs that I knew of but haven't heard next theme is the devil so this one should be pretty easy

• 2 months later...

Re: Five song game Metallica- For whom the bell tolls One- Metallica Iron Maiden- Basically everything they've ever written Metallica-The thing that should not be Metallica-The call of the Cthulu. Next topic is songs about Icarus. (This should be simple)

• 2 months later...