Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlutAusNerd

New Purchases/Acquisitions

2,796 posts in this topic

Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy

Denner/Shermann - Masters of Evil

Terminal Death - Terminal Death

Gorguts - Colored Sands

Meliah Rage - Solitary Solitude

Tribulation - The Formulas of Death

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Kaleidoscope

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Through the Looking Glass

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peepshow

Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Rapture

6 hours ago, Vampyrique said:

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Kaleidoscope

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Through the Looking Glass

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peepshow

Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Rapture

So did you wake up one morning and panic that you didn't have enough of these albums, or is this the realisation of a goal that's been in the pipeline for some time?

15 hours ago, Requiem said:

So did you wake up one morning and panic that you didn't have enough of these albums, or is this the realisation of a goal that's been in the pipeline for some time?

I'm definitely a fan of their music but I had only three of their CDs previously, so the others were on my wishlist and I managed to purchase the four from one seller. I still need a couple more.  

On 8/10/2017 at 0:06 PM, Thrashman said:

CDs I've bought recently, part 8.

pt8.jpg 

Where did you get the Burzum album?  I am having difficulty finding them online for reasonable prices.

17 minutes ago, Balor said:

Where did you get the Burzum album?  I am having difficulty finding them online for reasonable prices.

I got it on Discogs, for £18 including postage.

And I have subsequently ordered four more Burzum CDs on Discogs (Belus - quite a lot cheaper; Det Som Engag Var - slightly cheaper; Hvis Lyset Tar Oss - more expensive; Filosofem - quite a lot more expensive) :D

2 minutes ago, Thrashman said:

I got it on Discogs, for £18 including postage.

And I have subsequently ordered four more Burzum CDs on Discogs (Belus - quite a lot cheaper; Det Som Engag Var - slightly cheaper; Hvis Lyset Tar Oss - more expensive; Filosofem - quite a lot more expensive) :D

Thanks, I will have to check it out.  I am considering getting Hvis Lyset Tar Oss of of amazon from the same seller that I bought Filosofem from.  The only problem is that I think the Filosofem was a bootleg.

50 minutes ago, Balor said:

Thanks, I will have to check it out.  I am considering getting Hvis Lyset Tar Oss of of amazon from the same seller that I bought Filosofem from.  The only problem is that I think the Filosofem was a bootleg.

I don't really like Discogs, but at least you know which specific version of a release you're getting. 

Having said that - I've only just realised the Filosofem CD is a first pressing, which explains why it cost more! Belus is also a first pressing, but that one isn't rare. The others are only represses, but official Misanthropy ones. I do like those Misanthropy digipaks anyway, bring back fond memories.

1 hour ago, Thrashman said:

Having said that - I've only just realised the Filosofem CD is a first pressing, which explains why it cost more! Belus is also a first pressing, but that one isn't rare. The others are only represses, but official Misanthropy ones. I do like those Misanthropy digipaks anyway, bring back fond memories.

First pressing as in from the 90s?  How much did you pay?  I see Burzum cassettes going for several hundred dollars.

1 hour ago, Thrashman said:

Why must they be so expensive!

7 hours ago, Balor said:

First pressing as in from the 90s?  How much did you pay?  I see Burzum cassettes going for several hundred dollars.

It was only £30ish. Hvis Lyset Tar Oss was almost as much, but that one's mint condition. 

They're all 90s pressings, apart from Belus of course...

11 hours ago, Thrashman said:

It was only £30ish. Hvis Lyset Tar Oss was almost as much, but that one's mint condition. 

They're all 90s pressings, apart from Belus of course...

Cool, good finds.

6 minutes ago, Balor said:

Cool, good finds.

Nah, I'd say that's just the good side of Discogs. You'd pay a lot more on eBay or Amazon. For most things I don't really care all that much which version I'm getting, but for whatever reason when it comes to Burzum...