New Purchases/Acquisitions

BlutAusNerd

On 4/27/2021 at 4:37 AM, Thatguy said:

I'm probably looking in the wrong places, but I can't see the unadulterated praise here for the new ALTARAGE that it richly deserves.

Are people here not worthy too?

Ha! This figures. I was just thinking the other day that Altarage is clearly going in the wrong direction. Maybe I'll give it another spin and verify my unworthiness for the umpteenth time.

So I wait all month for BC Friday with this ridiculous expectation that I will be able to take time and sort through my wishlist for stuff that actually warrants purchase, the month rolls by, and its Friday afternoon after a hectic day, wife is waiting for our dinner date, and I frantically throw a bunch of mostly random stuff in my cart and hit purchase. I know there's some good ones in here, but probably some stinkers too.

A Diabolic Thirst by SPECTRAL WOUND
Spectral Carnage by Gravecarver
Litany to the Moon by Shroud of Satan
MOLTEN - DYSTOPIAN SYNDROME by MOLTEN
Animate//Isolate by Obsolete
Easy Rider by LEADBELLY
Devil Got My Woman by SKIP JAMES
Apotropaia (PT1) by Tongues That Tell Secrets
DEMO by NECROGOSTO
Gate Master / Reign Split by Reign
The Redrum Tapes by Evilnight
SPAWNED FROM THE MORTUARY by Mortuary Spawn
Conjuring Chaos by Decrepitaph
Black Batik I, II by :nepaal
Thrall of Winter's Majesty by Ringarë
Ellipses I: Anthroplanetary Expa... by Messial
Pernicious (PT2) by Tongues That Tell Secrets
The Pale Spectre over the Worm /... by 13th Moon
Malevolent Demise Incarnation by Rapture
Death of the last Sun by Funebria
Eternal Perdition by Soul Devourment

22 hours ago, Hungarino said:

So I wait all month for BC Friday with this ridiculous expectation that I will be able to take time and sort through my wishlist for stuff that actually warrants purchase

Ha, same here. Sometimes I try to start making a list the week before but usually it's a scramble over my morning cup of coffee and then maybe an evening rush "oh man, 2 hours left!" 

Here was my list, lots of new stuff but also catching up on some older things I've been streaming a bunch too.

Threnos, by On Thorns I Lay
A New Kind of Horror, by Anaal Nathrakh
Sinbad, by Coronary
Akt 1: Ein Feuer entfacht, by Skratte
Dunkle Millennia, by KANKAR
Brave Murder Day, by Katatonia
Nightfall, by Candlemass
Varþnaþer, by Åskog
Descent Towards Death, by Los Males Del Mundo
Beyond Unseen Gateways, by Ildaruni
Y, by borgne
Mystik, by Mystik
Pentastar: In The Style of Demons, by Earth
A Diabolic Thirst, by SPECTRAL WOUND
Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (2007 Bonus Edition), by Candlemass

2 hours ago, MacabreEternal said:

Kanonenfieber - Menschenmühle - tee and CD (missed out of limited edition CD but got the orange tee I wanted)

Previewed that one a couple of times on YouTube because the cover grabbed my attention. Still on the fence on whether I really need it or not because I'm trying not to buy 400 albums again this year. But nice going on acquiring that badass orange t-shirt, I like that. Might have to grab one of those for myself. I reckon with you being across the pond and all, at least we won't have to worry about showing up at the pub together both wearing the same bright orange shirt with a Nazi Wolfenstein Skelton on it.

This was my Bandcamp Friday:

Acid Age    Semper Pessimus
The Plague    Within Death
Unflesh    Inhumation
Unflesh    Savior
Empty Throne    Glossolalia
Ageless Oblivion    Suspended Between Earth and Sky
Slithering Decay    Aeons Untold
Inhuman Condition    Rat°God
Devils Reef    Chosen by the Sea
Drawn And Quartered    Congregation Pestilence
Inoculation    Celestial Putridity
Molten    Dystopian Syndrome
Domination Campaign    Onward to Glory
The Day of the Beast    Indisputably Carnivorous
The Ember, The Ash    Fixation
Pupil Slicer    Mirrors

And some from alternative sources.

Evil    Possessed by Evil
Kataan    Kataan
Cadaveric Incubator    Nightmare Necropolis
Ildaruni    Beyond Unseen Gateways
Decline Of The I    Johannes
Solstice    Casting the Die
Ildskær    Paa dækket kalder de døde
Kirotto    Deity Embers    
Angrrsth    Donikąd
Sznur    Dom Człowieka
Wylczyca    DrakoNequissime
Baalberith    Manhunt
Abjection    Malignant Deviation
Abrupt Demise    The Pleasure to Kill and Grind
Omegavortex    Spectral Blackness
Odraza    Rzeczom
Monstrous    Dawnsleeper
Klexos    Apocryphal Parabolam
Knoll    Interstice
Aggravator     Unseen Repulsions
Hanternoz    Au fleuve de loire

A very English mailday yesterday.

Gate Master/Reign - Split 7". Clear lathe cut

The digital download featured 4 songs but apparently the lath could only fit 2, so that was a bit of a surprise. But it's still a damn good split.

Lungtoucher - Foolish necromancy / Tangled Divinations CS

A cassette with two EP:s previously only available as digital.

Congregation Pestilence by DRAWN AND QUARTERED
Death Return by APOSTASY
Gradients by Various Artists
Gastric Phantasm demo by Gastric Phantasm
Worshipers of the Serpent by Temple of Gorgon
ANHARAT - BLOOD SORCERY by ANHARAT
Aeternae (EP) by Gateway
Flesh Reborn by Gateway
Evocations Upon Ascending Flames by Evil Spectrum
Bonged Out of Existence by Goat Metamorphosis
Cellar Death by Enfleshment

On 5/8/2021 at 2:23 PM, Thrashman said:

Seed Of Evil - Balam
Eulogy ‎– The Essence / Dismal
Soulskinner / Obsecration / Abyssus / Malicious Silence ‎– Sign Of The Covenant Of Death
A metric tonne of Bandcamp downloads as usual, I never seem to bother posting those for whatever reason

i know what you mean re bandcamp. theres lots of bands with great aspects to them but there far from genre defining. theres still alot of them i like though on name your price bit though.  is that why you didn't name them or is it just the sheer number of them you got. 

gojira-fortitude 👍so far

solid music 

Just now, blaaacdoommmmfan said:

i know what you mean re bandcamp. theres lots of bands with great aspects to them but there far from genre defining. theres still alot of them i like though on name your price bit though.  is that why you didn't name them or is it just the sheer number of them you got. 

The number; plus I guess digital copies just don’t count in my head in quite the same way.