Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlutAusNerd

New Purchases/Acquisitions

2,796 posts in this topic

There might already be one of these threads, but I couldn't find it on here. Post about new stuff that you pickup here. My brother was nice enough to get these for me from the show: DRI - Dealing With It DRI - Crossover

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions I almost started one myself. Cheers for finally creating one. Metalucifer-Heavy metall drill Cynic-Carbon based anatomy Armoured Angel-Baptized in blood Murkrat-Murkrat Bestial Raids-Prime evil damnation. Ghost-Opus Eponymous Nachtmystium-Reign of the malicious Forest-Tears of mortal solitude Manowar-Into glory ride and a Goatwhore carving out the eyes shirt.

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions Draconian - A Rose For The Apocalypse Got it from HMV in Manchester, didn't expect to find it in there.

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions

Draconian - A Rose For The Apocalypse Got it from HMV in Manchester, didn't expect to find it in there.
I think I'm done with this band for two reasons. 1: They're not Doom any more and haven't been for two albums. 2: Lisa left. This album isn't bad however.

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions New headphones. These ones stick deep inside the ear so that I can get my entire skull shaking with the awesomeness. And they're metallic lime green.

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions My dad gave me money for Christmas, so I decided to place an order with it, and it showed up today: Purtenance - Member of Immortal Damnation Sarcofago - Rotting Poison - Further Down Into the Abyss Acrostichon - Engraved In Black Sadistik Exekution - The Magus Funebre - Children of the Scorn Impaled Nazarene - Suomi Finland Perkele/Motorpenis Stabat Mater - S/T

My dad gave me money for Christmas, so I decided to place an order with it, and it showed up today: Purtenance - Member of Immortal Damnation Sarcofago - Rotting Poison - Further Down Into the Abyss Acrostichon - Engraved In Black Sadistik Exekution - The Magus Funebre - Children of the Scorn Impaled Nazarene - Suomi Finland Perkele/Motorpenis Stabat Mater - S/T
Nice fucking haul!

My dad gave me money for Christmas, so I decided to place an order with it, and it showed up today: Purtenance - Member of Immortal Damnation Sarcofago - Rotting Poison - Further Down Into the Abyss Acrostichon - Engraved In Black Sadistik Exekution - The Magus Funebre - Children of the Scorn Impaled Nazarene - Suomi Finland Perkele/Motorpenis Stabat Mater - S/T
Where the heck did you find that Purtenance? Good haul though, you just reminded me to pick up Inri next check.

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions Xtreem just reissued it this year, and I've seen a few places that had it. I thought Dark Descent had them last time I looked, but they go through stuff like that quickly. I saw a copy of INRI when I was in Bolivia, so I asked my friend to have the shop owner to pull it out of the display case (my Spanish is okay at best). He thought I was telling him to buy it for himself, so he ended up with it instead of me, and I've been trying to grab another one since then.

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions Blut Aus Nord - 777 (sects) Blut Aus Nord - The Work that transforms god Blut Aus Nord - Ultima Thule Blut Aus Nord - Odinist Taake-Taake Candlemass - King of Grey Island Cult of Luna - Somewhere Along the Highway Ed Gein - Judas goats and diesel eaters

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions Had a few giftcards to use before I posted my holiday haul, but I think I'm set now: Overkill - Taking Over Overkill - Fuck You and Then Some Queensryche - Queensryche Opeth - Heritage Motörhead - The World Is Yours My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River Grave - You'll Never See/...And Here I Die Satisfied Black Funeral - Vampyr Morbid - Year of the Goat Discharge - Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing Kreator - Coma of Souls Fates Warning - The Spectre Within Trouble - Run To the Light Trouble - Trouble

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions That Heritage album would make a swell drink coaster. Running Wild-Port royal My copy of Ceremony of Opposites came in today, and its a weird album hehe. I like it though

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions It's weird, but fucking great. Wish they would have made more like that, because as much as I like Passage, Ceremony is far better.

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions I finally got the shirt that I thought was lost in the mail, so I now have all of them except the one that was backordered. Here is a list of my Christmas gift shirts: Electric Wizard - I, The Witchfinder Aura Noir - The Ugliest Band In the World Sadus - Chemical Exposure Sabbat - Dreamweaver Cathedral - Forest of Equilibrium Hades - Alone Walkyng Taake - Shield/logo design

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare Vio-lence - Oppressing the Masses/Torture Tactics Sodom - Persecution Mania/Expurse of Sodomy

Re: New Purchases/Acquisitions Mitochondrion-Through cosmic gaze (demo) Cancer-The Sins of Mankind Blasphemy-Gods of war Moon-Caduceous Chalice Devourment-Butcher the weak Deathspell Omega-SMRC Fear Factory-Demanufacture Mayhem-De mysteriis Dom Sathanas Havohej-Dethrone the son god Gorgoroth-Pentagram Ghoul-Splatterthrash Morbid Angel-Domination Rotting Christ-Passage to Arcturo Rotting Christ-Thy mighty contract ...And Oceans-A.M.G.O.D Inquisition-Diabolus Nostrum vinco (live album) Absurd-Raubritter Gorefest-False Nachtmystium-Demise Oppressor-Solstice of Oppression Sadus-Illusions Chemical Exposures Septicflesh-Sumerian daemons Animosity-Animal The Red Chord-Fused together in revolving doors Vehemence-Helping the world to see and two Inquisition shirts.