What's on your mind?

Apoc

My girlfriend was taken into hospital yesterday with an extremely severe allergic reaction (they have no idea what to), and as her uncle and aunt are on a business trip to London, I had to go with her to the hospital to explain why happened. Long story short, I was with her in the incentive care unit until about 4 o' clock this morning. I had to say I was her cousin just so they would let me in to see her (although that deception went straight out of the window when she kissed me as soon as the oxygen mask came off). She is now fully conscious again and in a stable condition, thank the lord.

Glad she's ok JFK and wishing your GF all the best.

I've got 13 weeks to smash myself before road nationals next year. Big advantages will be the straightforward time-trial and steep climb during the road race. Disadvantage may be fitness if I slacken off at any point in my training. Can't make the Rio paralympics but that was never a realistic goal to begin with.

Wow what a great feeling. I just shattered all my targets for that trainer session. I'm improving quicker then I thought possible, have already impressed my track pilot, and it just motivates me to train even harder. Of course this does mean I'll need to consider any overseas trips in far greater detail but that's the price you pay I guess.

My girlfriend was taken into hospital yesterday with an extremely severe allergic reaction (they have no idea what to), and as her uncle and aunt are on a business trip to London, I had to go with her to the hospital to explain why happened. Long story short, I was with her in the incentive care unit until about 4 o' clock this morning. I had to say I was her cousin just so they would let me in to see her (although that deception went straight out of the window when she kissed me as soon as the oxygen mask came off). She is now fully conscious again and in a stable condition, thank the lord.

Good on you for sticking by her side.

Plenty of people date their cousins, nothing to be ashamed of. :D

havent been on for a bit, just checkin up on you beautiful folks. been a pretty hectic week and I still have one more work shift ahead of me in the morning, but pretty excited to be filming a video tomorrow afternoon. nothing too fancy, actually much different from anything i've ever done. Pretty sure at least a few of you know I've been doing hiphop on the side for many years, and I've never made an official offering to my hometown so me and a friend decided we would put something out seeing that I'm leaving for Florida in six weeks. I know most of you arent much for the genre but I have a lot of fun with it, my style is fairly metalhead friendly, content wise. Lots of satan, despicable humor, and tempo changes.  It'll be on my facebook page, and for those who dont have me on there I could post it somewhere on here for those interested. 

aside from that, just trying to keep my head above water and prepare for this move, and despite a few obstacles here and there I'm in a significantly better place than i was a matter of months ago.  hope everyone i havent talked to is doing well

Best of luck with the hip-hop and the move Black Milk.

My thoughts are with the people of France. I've been cycling all morning so only found out about those despicable terrorist attacks not long ago. May all the victims rest in peace and all those responsible be brought swiftly to justice.

havent been on for a bit, just checkin up on you beautiful folks. been a pretty hectic week and I still have one more work shift ahead of me in the morning, but pretty excited to be filming a video tomorrow afternoon. nothing too fancy, actually much different from anything i've ever done. Pretty sure at least a few of you know I've been doing hiphop on the side for many years, and I've never made an official offering to my hometown so me and a friend decided we would put something out seeing that I'm leaving for Florida in six weeks. I know most of you arent much for the genre but I have a lot of fun with it, my style is fairly metalhead friendly, content wise. Lots of satan, despicable humor, and tempo changes.  It'll be on my facebook page, and for those who dont have me on there I could post it somewhere on here for those interested. 

aside from that, just trying to keep my head above water and prepare for this move, and despite a few obstacles here and there I'm in a significantly better place than i was a matter of months ago.  hope everyone i havent talked to is doing well

looking forward to seeing that Black Milk. Please do post a link to it here.

Just wondering when the whole Islamist shit will end. I can't really see any peaceful way at this point.

Extremism will exist as long as people are empowered by their ignorance when it is encouraged by any religion or creed. Sure, Islam and many other extreme beliefs are like a loaded gun in the hands of the weak, fearful, and stupid, but guns don't kill people, people do. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Brilliant news, Meg has come out of hospital and is better than ever, thank the lord. Turns out she had an allergy to an ingredient in a lotion she used, so at least we know what it was that caused it.

So I may possibly have broken my no alcohol rule...bloody hell am I going to pay for this when I wake up. The combination of 24 hours on the go + more alcohol then I am currently able to recall will surely lay me low for most of the day. At least I had a bloody good time/

Well if you're going to get drunk, you may as well go all out :P