What's on your mind?

Apoc

You'd be surprised how many girls like Pokemon. I will find a girl eventually. I would gladly travel to see you guys, maybe one day, cos I will be on this forum pretty much forever.
I'm sure you'll find a girl. I thought also I never could find a girl, but it happened even to me. Although we broke up this february, it made me much more self confident :)

I'm sure you'll find a girl. I thought also I never could find a girl' date=' but it happened even to me. Although we broke up this february, it made me much more self confident :)[/quote'] Thanks bro, I'm not a complete loser at all just I won't settle for any girl lol, but tbh i'm not all that confident. But thanks, it means a lot :)

Damn it xD yeah she is a handful' date=' a couple handfuls If you know what I mean ;) Serious though, I need a Girlfriend, cmon I'm not that fussy, I just want an understanding kind girl who likes Pokemon, isn't obsessed with shopping, likes metal and hates pop music.[/quote'] i can haz guy like this pls Except replace "Pokemon" with "all of the games". Shopping part is irrelevant, replace with "interested in other languages and cultures". ;D

Thanks bro' date=' I'm not a complete loser at all just I won't settle for any girl lol, but tbh i'm not all that confident. But thanks, it means a lot :)[/quote'] Well, one lesson I learned through the years: don't force anything, not with searching, not with asking a girl, if you like her. Start just with being friends together, and from there on, you can work to something more, if you feel right about it. We have a saying here, which I can't translate, but it means something like that there for everyone is someone out there who will fit you :)

Well' date=' one lesson I learned through the years: don't force anything, not with searching, not with asking a girl, if you like her. Start just with being friends together, and from there on, you can work to something more, if you feel right about it. We have a saying here, which I can't translate, but it means something like that there for everyone is someone out there who will fit you :)[/quote'] Thanks again, some good advice there. :)

Just found out my little 16 year old brother was charged with a felony, for grand theft. He got wrapped up with the wrong crowd and tried to steal a motorcycle. I can't even express how devastated I am. Found out from my other bro that he's doing drugs, drinking until he's sick and out of control, failing school, not coming home for days at a time. I don't really know what to do with this information. I'm in a bit of a predicament because his birthday was last week and I told him I'd send him $200. Now I don't even know what do do. I don't wish to reward our approve this behavior but at the same time I think that unconditional love is what he needs right now, not someone ignoring his birthday because he's acting out. What do you guys think I should do? Treat this birthday like any other and send my loving support and money gift and accept that he may spend it on drugs or alcohol, or give him nothing and send a message that I don't support him if he acts this way? also I know why he is turning out this way... My psychotic abusive alcoholic mother ignored his existence and his father is rarely around (because he can't stand my mother either, she is toxic) . Its just so sad because I called this a couple years ago. I could see the damage she was doing to him and his grades began to slip, I had a feeling he would act out and rebel and self destruct, much as I did when I was his age...

Just found out my little 16 year old brother was charged with a felony, for grand theft. He got wrapped up with the wrong crowd and tried to steal a motorcycle. I can't even express how devastated I am. Found out from my other bro that he's doing drugs, drinking until he's sick and out of control, failing school, not coming home for days at a time. I don't really know what to do with this information. I'm in a bit of a predicament because his birthday was last week and I told him I'd send him $200. Now I don't even know what do do. I don't wish to reward our approve this behavior but at the same time I think that unconditional love is what he needs right now, not someone ignoring his birthday because he's acting out. What do you guys think I should do? Treat this birthday like any other and send my loving support and money gift and accept that he may spend it on drugs or alcohol, or give him nothing and send a message that I don't support him if he acts this way? also I know why he is turning out this way... My psychotic abusive alcoholic mother ignored his existence and his father is rarely around (because he can't stand my mother either, she is toxic) . Its just so sad because I called this a couple years ago. I could see the damage she was doing to him and his grades began to slip, I had a feeling he would act out and rebel and self destruct, much as I did when I was his age...
That must've been a shock... I think it would be best to support him, but at the same time confront him with the things you've heard. If unconditional love is indeed what he needs, I guess he'll be willing to talk about it and you guys may find some constructive solutions to such behaviour. A conversation would also be a message to him that you're aware of what happened, which might lead to some more insight from his point of view in the entire matter. It's hard to go into detail about what I mean. I can't explain too well

Pfff, that's sad to hear Ghouly :( He deffinitely needs some help/care. Can't you give him the money with a condition that he uses it for only useful stuff and not drugs and alcohol? It's a bit hard maybe, but I wouldn't break the promise for him giving money. As you said: he needs someone who shows some love to him, but I understand your considerition.

Oh gosh, that's really crappy. I'm sorry. Ah... I'd say there's a big difference between giving him unconditional love and giving him a couple hundred bucks. It doesn't sound like that money is what he needs - which has nothing to do with passing judgement and saying he doesn't "deserve" it. Can you find another way to express your understanding, love, and support? That could be something he might not understand until he's ready, but without knowing him at all and just hearing your description, it sounds like the money could backfire.

Mom took away his phone so we have no means of contact other than via our other brother. She has refused to let him come see me, as punishment (yes, a mother refusing a sister seeing her brother, I shit you not). I could write a letter but she is predictable with this stuff and would read it or confiscate it. Before his phone was taken I asked him what he wanted for his bday. He couldn't think of anything and just asked for cash. I can really relate and sympathize with his situation, I tried to run away at 13, eventually I was thrown out to fend for myself at 16. My mother /never/ supported me financially so I had to work under the table starting at age 12 just to pay for my school lunches. So does cash support him? Yes it probably really does. But there is always a chance he spends it on bullshit. I don't believe in telling people how to spend gift money, that is a sick form of control / manipulation and defeats that point of the gift. I think my dilemma is whether I gift him at all. I just don't want to and the wrong impression either way.

Man, it seems like many of us are going through a rough patch. I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers (cheesy, but honest), hopefully things will start to turn around. Where the fuck is Dave when we need him? We need to resurrect the tits thread fast, maybe that will bring up the mood! Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Man, it seems like many of us are going through a rough patch. I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers (cheesy, but honest), hopefully things will start to turn around. Where the fuck is Dave when we need him? We need to resurrect the tits thread fast, maybe that will bring up the mood! Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
Indeed, tough times for some people here :| Like BaN says: hopefully things will get better soon :) Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

She might yes. That is very much her M.O.
I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your brother. I can relate as I went through something similar with my youngest brother. Unfortunately no matter how much I was there for him when noone else was he still ended up continuing along the wrong path and has been living a life of destructive habits and behavior. We haven't spoke in over 3 years now. I do hope you have more success with yours.