What's on your mind?

Apoc

On 3/14/2022 at 2:03 PM, H34VYM3T4LD4V3 said:

Thanks mate!! Still coughing and a bit fatigued but i’m a lot better now :)

Yes TMWWND is a fantastic album, been listening to more of his stuff now too (Tenth Dimension and Silicon Messiah album) and they are great too, especially the song Kill and Destroy thats a head wrecker!! His band played that live too, and yeah hes well worth seeing live, fingers crossed you get to see him! 

And of course I had to take a couple cds for him to sign, its great looking at them and remembering how you got them and was great saying hi to him again, next on my list are Tim Ripper Owens and the legendary Saxon! Would love to meet them I really wanted to meet Ripper when I saw him in Wolverhampton but he was nowhere to be seen after the show :( wanted to meet Saxon too but knew there would be no chance after lol

Thanks for recommendations dude and good your health is better.  Blaze is doing some UK shows so hopefully I will get to one of those. 🙂 Before they sell out

Kill and destroy is another blaze song I like alot. Sounds a bit Saxon in places but I like that. 👍live would be amazing no doubt in my mind. Closest I've got to metal live was jet planes taking off when I driving past airports. It's just not the same. 😉COVID is over so more of this🎸live

Maybe another time to meet ripper Owens and saxon. 

Anybody ever seen someone taking a pig for a walk? I was driving though a residential suburban neighborhood where I work and I saw this woman dress a little like Elvira walking a small little pig in a harness. It might have been a piglet, but I believe it was a miniature pig.

https://spca.bc.ca/news/mini-pigs/

Pretty wild for Suburban DC. I don't think I've ever seen a pig being taken for a walk. It looked something like this:

British farm lets you feed baby alpacas and walk micro pigs and mini  donkeys – TodayHeadline

3 minutes ago, markm said:

Anybody ever seen someone taking a pig for a walk?

No, but I saw a drunk once stagger out of a pub and trip over a dog on a leesh. He wasn't hurt, but he looked up from the ground and said, "I like the pig!"

The women said, "It's not a pig, it's a dog."

The drunk replied. "I was talking to the fucking dog!"

Damn people are stupid. Just going about my business as usual when some random stops me with, I kid you not, this line: “sir do you know your only blind because you haven’t accepted god?” Now on any other day I would completely ignore these kinds of remarks, but today I’m in an exceptionally foul mood, so I kept my reply short and to the point told that witless worm I may be blind but I see you’re a cunt. Funny he didn’t have anything to say after that…

1 hour ago, MacabreEternal said:

My cat is home but for one final night.  Putting her to sleep tomorrow - she’s given up.  Really should have had it done today but nothing else to do now other than keep her comfortable overnight.

Condolences Macabre. Sounds like you are doing all you can to comfort her. I have seen many people remark that being with them at the end really helps put them at ease. 

I love cats to an unhealthy degree.

2 hours ago, MacabreEternal said:

My cat is home but for one final night.  Putting her to sleep tomorrow - she’s given up.  Really should have had it done today but nothing else to do now other than keep her comfortable overnight.

Really sorry to hear that. Our dog is getting close. It doesn't get any easier no matter how many great special friends you lose. 

Spent  the last week with mild case of COVID.  Whole family has it and all relatively mild so far (touch wood)

Crap thing is metal listening time has been impacted due to father in law sleeping on couch to recover from knee surgery (believe it or not but a normal bed is more difficult for him than our couch).

Just can't win. 🤣

Glad to hear it’s mild Dead, that virus is no joke.

On my mind? The state election, I’m happy liberal have lost power, but I am also a realist and doubt labour will follow through on their campaign promises and less pressured to do so by their constituents.  Very strongly considering how best to do my part in applying that pressure.

We trade things across state lines now so what's available in one state is available in another, it's all very commercial now. :P

And who wouldn't want to live here? Murders every weekend, crowds everywhere, enough coal to have a bonfire every night, government corruption and some of the biggest and most concentrated areas of potholes in the country.

1 hour ago, KillaKukumba said:

We trade things across state lines now so what's available in one state is available in another, it's all very commercial now. :P

And who wouldn't want to live here? Murders every weekend, crowds everywhere, enough coal to have a bonfire every night, government corruption and some of the biggest and most concentrated areas of potholes in the country.

To be fair, we do have color tv and FM radio, unlike South Australia. I believe they’re looking into it.

5 hours ago, RelentlessOblivion said:

Glad to hear it’s mild Dead, that virus is no joke.

On my mind? The state election, I’m happy liberal have lost power, but I am also a realist and doubt labour will follow through on their campaign promises and less pressured to do so by their constituents.  Very strongly considering how best to do my part in applying that pressure.

ALP seems to be voting with government on pretty much every piece of shit legislation including the one to reduce spending on NDIS.

Only time they and the independents put up a fight is to stop legislation that would allow CEOs and other executives to refrain from providing information requested by shareholders - that's right, the Liberal party which has traditionally supported business owners actually had legislation to screw over those owners including large institutional shareholders.