What's on your mind?

Apoc

I’m sitting in a popular outer suburban drinking venue and thinking about how strange it is to me that so few people are into metal.

There’s an 80s music ‘performer’ singing pop favourites - a feature common to most pubs in Australia - and I’m thinking how unlikely it is that she’ll play a Rotting Christ song.

I think Rotting Christ are amazing, but I could be alone in that opinion in this entire suburban venue. And that’s weird. 

Where does taste come from? It’s just so strange.

I got to do some work on a big collaborative mural at a downtown gallery. I'm doing an eight-foot-tall monster face. I'll post some pics of the whole thing when it's done. Pretty fucking beat right now from being up and down a ladder for nine hours yesterday, but I'd forgotten how good it feels to work really big and actually spend some time focusing on something without being distracted.

I got to do some work on a big collaborative mural at a downtown gallery. I'm doing an eight-foot-tall monster face. I'll post some pics of the whole thing when it's done. Pretty fucking beat right now from being up and down a ladder for nine hours yesterday, but I'd forgotten how good it feels to work really big and actually spend some time focusing on something without being distracted.
Sounds awesome, looking forward to pics.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, FatherAlabaster said:

That’s excellent to hear that alabaster I am looking forward to seeing the pics of your mural 

I went to the dentist today for a cleaning  I have no cavities great  Daytona 500! Was awesome 

On 17/02/2018 at 1:37 PM, True Belief said:

Off to Thailand tonight for a week - work related. Looking forward to it.

Hope you're having a good time.

21 hours ago, BlutAusNerd said:

Sounds awesome, looking forward to pics.

19 hours ago, deathstorm said:

That’s excellent to hear that alabaster I am looking forward to seeing the pics of your mural 

I echo this sentiment.

19 hours ago, deathstorm said:

I went to the dentist today for a cleaning  I have no cavities great  Daytona 500! Was awesome 

Good to hear.

On 2/17/2018 at 1:37 PM, True Belief said:

Off to Thailand tonight for a week - work related. Looking forward to it.

Work related, sure... The family Requiem are heading there in July for a week. That definitely will not be work related. 

As for the here and now, and speaking of the familia vampiria, my four year old vampiress fell off the play equipment while she and the Countess were picking up our six year old from school and has broken her forearm in two places. She's currently in the hospital, fast asleep, waiting for surgery. They've got a nice room, she was in good spirits when I saw her and the Countess is staying there too, but gosh it's a surprise to hear things like this out of the blue, poor little darling. 

The hospital reports that blood supplies in the ward have mysteriously reduced since her admission. Apparently tiny bloody footprints have been found leading away from the supply cupboard...

3 hours ago, Requiem said:

Work related, sure... The family Requiem are heading there in July for a week. That definitely will not be work related. 

As for the here and now, and speaking of the familia vampiria, my four year old vampiress fell off the play equipment while she and the Countess were picking up our six year old from school and has broken her forearm in two places. She's currently in the hospital, fast asleep, waiting for surgery. They've got a nice room, she was in good spirits when I saw her and the Countess is staying there too, but gosh it's a surprise to hear things like this out of the blue, poor little darling. 

The hospital reports that blood supplies in the ward have mysteriously reduced since her admission. Apparently tiny bloody footprints have been found leading away from the supply cupboard...

Ouch! Best wishes to her for a quick recovery. Hopefully the cast isn't too much of an impediment to chasing down peasants and such.

Ouch! Best wishes to her for a quick recovery. Hopefully the cast isn't too much of an impediment to chasing down peasants and such.
The injury was likely a rouse to put her into the ideal place to feast where multiple deaths would go unnoticed. Clever girl.

In all seriousness, that sucks, hope she's alright.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Requiem said:

Hey req hope your daughter gets well feel better little countess

2 minutes ago, MacabreEternal said:

Just fallen victim to Amazon's capitalist agenda.  Now all uploaded music to their library is "locked" and I have to pay £80 a year to access it (or a one off fee to download it).  Currently lost over one hundred albums.  Absolute bullshit.

Wait, is this music that you've already paid for?