What's on your mind?

Apoc

9 hours ago, Will said:

That's not good. Have you reported the charges and everything?

Yes I did they are doing a investigation on the charges 

9 hours ago, RelentlessOblivion said:

That sucks deathstorm. I hope you're able to recover the money.

They will the recover the money for me it is being investigated Murph 

2 hours ago, Natassja7 said:

Aww..damn..really? yeh.. RIP.. :( 

My dad will be gutted :( 

Happened just today.

Malcolm Young, guitarist and co-founder of AC/DC, died Saturday at the age of 64. Young had been suffering with dementia for the past three years, an illness that forced his retirement from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted band he founded with his brother Angus Young in 1973.

"Today it is with deep heartfelt sadness that AC/DC has to announce the passing of Malcolm Young," AC/DC wrote in a statement.

"Malcolm, along with Angus, was the founder and creator of AC/DC. With enormous dedication and commitment he was the driving force behind the band. As a guitarist, songwriter and visionary he was a perfectionist and a unique man. He always stuck to his guns and did and said exactly what he wanted. He took great pride in all that he endeavored. His loyalty to the fans was unsurpassed."

Angus Young added, "As his brother it is hard to express in words what he has meant to me during my life, the bond we had was unique and very special. He leaves behind an enormous legacy that will live on forever. Malcolm, job well done."

4 hours ago, deathstorm said:

It’s a shame that Malcolm Young  passed away  I am so fucking pissed that my album threads turning to band bashing threads I’m sick and tired of that they keep ruining my threads  that’s is so fucking pissing me off  if this continues I’m done with this forum 

Have you an example of this Deathstorm?

5 hours ago, MacabreEternal said:

Have you an example of this Deathstorm?

Sure thing  macabre balor posting thing about thing hoping a batushka whould put a new album Then the dude with a bird man avatar then it quoted balor they are a bunch of hacks with posting some band posting an album by a band that should be coming out  this a second time that’s is happening  I was angry about it  don’t close the thread just delete the band bashing part  tait spoke to me he turn back the thread back to topic 

2 hours ago, deathstorm said:

Sure thing  macabre balor posting thing about thing hoping a batushka whould put a new album Then the dude with a bird man avatar then it quoted balor they are a bunch of hacks with posting some band posting an album by a band that should be coming out  this a second time that’s is happening  I was angry about it  don’t close the thread just delete the band bashing part  tait spoke to me he turn back the thread back to topic 

The thing is, metal especially tends to raise a bit of an "elitist" sort of attitude from some people.. It is a genre with a lot of ideological elements. It is also a genre which has evolved from being a niche and rebellious thing to partially a mainstream thing. It´s like theres 2 sides to metal. To some people such things as integrity, originality and being true to the roots of different metal genres are hugely important, and it´s imo a worthy cause to ask for your music. To others it´s more of a feeling thing, if a song makes you headbang, raises emotions and just gives you the effect you wish thats enough. 

The way to deal with it, is to just accept it really. If someone absolutely hates a band you love, it doesn´t make the band any worse for you right? There is really no reason to be touchy about viewing things differently, or having completely different opinions. To me, what you hate is as integral part of you as are the things you love, and i would prefer the ability to express both freely. Of course senseless bashing just for the sake of it is bit silly.

I think there's a difference here between "bashing threads" and other members absolutely having the freedom to express if they don't like something.  Whilst I can see you point of view Deathstorm (and I agree the threads should stay on topic wherever possible) there has to be that opportunity for all users of the forum to freely express their opinions, whether we all agree with them or not.  I "bashed" Avenged Sevenfold in the "50 Most Influential Artists..." thread the other day so we are all capable of it.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you liking a band that someone else doesn't, it is what makes the forum and metal music in general interesting.  I see nothing wrong here with anyone's behaviour and as a moderator I welcome you to highlight any instances where you feel another member is being inappropriate and we as a mod team will look at them on an individual basis and act accordingly when necessary.

22 hours ago, MacabreEternal said:

I think there's a difference here between "bashing threads" and other members absolutely having the freedom to express if they don't like something.  Whilst I can see you point of view Deathstorm (and I agree the threads should stay on topic wherever possible) there has to be that opportunity for all users of the forum to freely express their opinions, whether we all agree with them or not.  I "bashed" Avenged Sevenfold in the "50 Most Influential Artists..." thread the other day so we are all capable of it.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you liking a band that someone else doesn't, it is what makes the forum and metal music in general interesting.  I see nothing wrong here with anyone's behaviour and as a moderator I welcome you to highlight any instances where you feel another member is being inappropriate and we as a mod team will look at them on an individual basis and act accordingly when necessary.

Thanks macabre for information I will respect that  i was venting my frustration about my threads being off topic all the time thanks again buddy if I see abuse on the forum I will let you guys know thanks again I apologize for my actions 

It's the internet, you're gonna come across differences of opinion, and at times those differences will be extreme. I.e my expression of dislike for TBDM and yes I accidentally labelled them deathcore but that didn't make up the reasons for my dislike. Perhaps rather then demand the comment be stricken you might be better served turning it into a discussion? Try to explain why they do it for you and see if you can discern why they dislike the band.

The following post contains scenes of horror, extreme violence, and extreme coarse language. Reader discretion is advised.

So it's half past 3 in the morning and guess what? It's hot as fuck. Big fucking surprise right? We'll get past that though as it has little to do with the reason for this post. I just got woken the fuck up by a fuck-off fucking monster spider crawling up my arm. I mean this thing was HUGE! Now y'all know I am absolutely terrified of spiders. I hate them, they need to fuck right the fucking hell off. Understandably this led me to promptly change the colour of my undies. Which is to say it had me shitting myself.

To ensure this doesn't happen again my plan is thus. To scour the house for this eight legged cunt and, upon sighting the arsehole arachnid, promplty murder it in as savage a way as possible. I then plan to wish death upon its family, friends, and entire species.

So in conclusion FUCK SPIDERS!!! I'm none too keen on that fellow in the spandex with one of the nasty bastards emblazened on his chest either.

5 minutes ago, RelentlessOblivion said:

The following post contains scenes of horror, extreme violence, and extreme coarse language. Reader discretion is advised.

So it's half past 3 in the morning and guess what? It's hot as fuck. Big fucking surprise right? We'll get past that though as it has little to do with the reason for this post. I just got woken the fuck up by a fuck-off fucking monster spider crawling up my arm. I mean this thing was HUGE! Now y'all know I am absolutely terrified of spiders. I hate them, they need to fuck right the fucking hell off. Understandably this led me to promptly change the colour of my undies. Which is to say it had me shitting myself.

To ensure this doesn't happen again my plan is thus. To scour the house for this eight legged cunt and, upon sighting the arsehole arachnid, promplty murder it in as savage a way as possible. I then plan to wish death upon its family, friends, and entire species.

So in conclusion FUCK SPIDERS!!! I'm none too keen on that fellow in the spandex with one of the nasty bastards emblazened on his chest either.

At least you have nice weather tho, eh? :D 

7 minutes ago, Natassja7 said:

At least you have nice weather tho, eh? :D 

Small consolation there. So I made an attempt on its life, using steel toe work boots my bro owns. Yeah stomping as hard as I could on the thing just pissed it off. So in the immortal words of Monty Pythn...RUN AWAY!!!

3 minutes ago, RelentlessOblivion said:

Small consolation there. So I made an attempt on its life, using steel toe work boots my bro owns. Yeah stomping as hard as I could on the thing just pissed it off. So in the immortal words of Monty Pythn...RUN AWAY!!!

What, do they have armored exoskeletons or something? 

If they do, I'm never visiting your continent.

2 minutes ago, FatherAlabaster said:

What, do they have armored exoskeletons or something? 

If they do, I'm never visiting your continent.

It's ok, I killed it, I think. Just to be sure though I'm grabbing the gardening gloves real quick, tossing it outside and possibly lighting it on fire...

Listening to some blackish stuff i´ve been working on for couple days. Programmed drums and not having a bass is really killing my creativity, not to mention living currently in an apartment so not being able to scream the vocals myself. Almost feel like halting the musical stuff until i get to a situation which makes creating stuff actually fun again. That situation just might be awfully far away.. I feel like everything i do musically currently lacks life, originality and purpose.. Might need to try do something totally new, like electronic dark ambient or something like that..

2 minutes ago, ChainsawAkimbo said:

Listening to some blackish stuff i´ve been working on for couple days. Programmed drums and not having a bass is really killing my creativity, not to mention living currently in an apartment so not being able to scream the vocals myself. Almost feel like halting the musical stuff until i get to a situation which makes creating stuff actually fun again. That situation just might be awfully far away.. I feel like everything i do musically currently lacks life, originality and purpose.. Might need to try do something totally new, like electronic dark ambient or something like that..

Don't stop, dude, that'll kill any creative momentum you might have. Can't your neighbors put up with a bit of screaming sometimes? I've been in apartments for the past 21 years and I've been able to make it work... Probably not the worst thing heard through the walls in any of my neighborhoods, either.

16 minutes ago, FatherAlabaster said:

Don't stop, dude, that'll kill any creative momentum you might have. Can't your neighbors put up with a bit of screaming sometimes? I've been in apartments for the past 21 years and I've been able to make it work... Probably not the worst thing heard through the walls in any of my neighborhoods, either.

I suppose it might work. I´m just bit too self-conscious about it. Venting out a bit of frustration allready helped a bit. :D It´s a bit of a change for me since 2 years ago i had basically a cellar bunker for my music stuff and i could do whatever without anyone being aware. I do have plenty of other stuff going on that need more critically my attention so music stuff has been on a bit of a back-burner anyways though. 

9 minutes ago, ChainsawAkimbo said:

I suppose it might work. I´m just bit too self-conscious about it. Venting out a bit of frustration allready helped a bit. :D It´s a bit of a change for me since 2 years ago i had basically a cellar bunker for my music stuff and i could do whatever without anyone being aware. I do have plenty of other stuff going on that need more critically my attention so music stuff has been on a bit of a back-burner anyways though. 

Just stick up some sound proof boards, man :D