What's on your mind?

Apoc

8 hours ago, FatherAlabaster said:

^ Good luck, I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park.

My son came home yesterday evening with a bruise on his face. It turns out he's been getting bullied at his after-school program since he got there. It was an easy decision to pull him out of the program; I'm taking the necessary steps today. It'll cut down on my working time, but that's not even remotely a consideration. We feel good about the decision, but I'm fucking furious about the fact that he was getting hurt there and nobody stepped in to do anything about it, even when he told supervisors.

That is a disgrace. I am sorry to hear that and hope he is ok.

10 hours ago, FatherAlabaster said:

My son came home yesterday evening with a bruise on his face. It turns out he's been getting bullied at his after-school program since he got there. It was an easy decision to pull him out of the program; I'm taking the necessary steps today. It'll cut down on my working time, but that's not even remotely a consideration. We feel good about the decision, but I'm fucking furious about the fact that he was getting hurt there and nobody stepped in to do anything about it, even when he told supervisors.

Sorry to hear that. Isn't the main job of an after school supervisor to supervise the children and make sure that they don't come to harm?

1 hour ago, Will said:

Sorry to hear that. Isn't the main job of an after school supervisor to supervise the children and make sure that they don't come to harm?

If you've quite finished posing rhetorical questions... are you going to Wintersun on Nov 2?

8 minutes ago, deathstorm said:

Fright fest natassja7 is a Halloween theme show all the shows are Halloween theme for six flags great adventure they have it every year there a zombies mutants witches  other frights at the theme park www.sixflags.com here it is to look it up 

Oh ok..I have seen those Halloween Horror Night things on youtube..something similar? Anyway sounds right up my street :D Thanks, man, I'll check it out..

Aww looks cool!

I´m still alive at least. [emoji3] I´ve been too exhausted mentally (too much forced socializing) and physically too to do much of online interactions, the problem of being an introvert.. There is a limit, and sometimes the limit will be filled with shit you would not prefer. Trying to finish my cook school, not much left and been practicing at a restaurant, working mostly evenings so usually when i get home i just shut the outside world away and grab a book to my hands. The free days that i´ve had i always try to focus on my daugter, who i haven´t seen nearly enough feels like (weekly but still..) Funny thing i saw an email of this post and meant to reply to it earlier, but it just slipped my mind. Got another email today reminding me of this great place. I  haven´t been awol just from here, basically from everything apart from little bit of facebooking. [emoji4] Of course listening to Metal every day, no better way to relax and get the annoying shit out of your head imo. \m/
Good to have you back man

Welcome back Grayscale

So the stupid placement of our a/c, double bricked house, and temps in the low 30s celsius are combining to make life kind of miserable. Heat just stacks on heat with no relief becasue the a/c blows straight into the kitchen wall. I'm serious considering throwing the spare matress on the floor in there tonight so I can get a half decent night's sleep.

17 hours ago, GrayscaleDawn said:

I´m still alive at least. :D I´ve been too exhausted mentally (too much forced socializing) and physically too to do much of online interactions, the problem of being an introvert.. There is a limit, and sometimes the limit will be filled with shit you would not prefer. Trying to finish my cook school, not much left and been practicing at a restaurant, working mostly evenings so usually when i get home i just shut the outside world away and grab a book to my hands. The free days that i´ve had i always try to focus on my daugter, who i haven´t seen nearly enough feels like (weekly but still..) Funny thing i saw an email of this post and meant to reply to it earlier, but it just slipped my mind. Got another email today reminding me of this great place. I  haven´t been awol just from here, basically from everything apart from little bit of facebooking. :) Of course listening to Metal every day, no better way to relax and get the annoying shit out of your head imo. \m/

Excellent! 

Well I’ve been absent for a bit too but I’m ‘Back for the Attack’ now.

Spent time in India & Taiwan in late September. US & Europe scheduled for Q1,2018. All work related.

Beat pending Unlawful Assault charges after Police decided not to proceed- but 3 Court appearances later I’ve still got a 12 month Intervention Order to observe lol.

All good fun.

Outside of that life is damn good.

Requiem, we need to call catch up for a beer.

Just got back from spending the night at my girlfriends place. We are very happy together. BTW, someone (sorry, can't remember who right now) has a stormtrooper (SW, not NS) as an avatar, and that's way cool!

That’s me Parker. How’d you enjoy new Star Wars teaser??? Pretty cool...... I’m excited!