Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

916kaden

gaming

1,136 posts in this topic

Re: gaming Minecraft, Morrowind, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Age of Empires, Heroes of Might and Magic, Worms and much more :P

Re: gaming As for games, I like the Battlefront series, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Forza Motorsport, Project Gotham Racing 2, Modern Warfare 2, Super Smash Brothers Melee and Brawl, and Starfox Assault. As for playing with avid gamers...I hate any and all games regardless of how fun they were before.

Re: gaming Brutal Legend, the Elder Scrolls series (Oblivion, Morrowind, etc.), Minecraft, Old-school Pokemon games for teh lulz, Rockstar games (Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto, etc.), The Legend of Zelda series, Silent Hill, and a few other random games that I can't think of right now.

Re: gaming

Minecraft' date=' Morrowind, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Age of Empires, Heroes of Might and Magic, Worms and much more :P[/quote'] Worms! That's the best game ever :P Other games that I play are some of the Elder Scrolls ( Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion ), Fallout 3, Counter-Strike, Brothers in Arms, Pro Evolution Soccer, Shining Force EXA ( thios last two on my PS2)... Cant spend a day without playing Guitar Hero :P There are also others that i cant remember of right now xd

Re: gaming I like Metal Gear Solid myself and of course pokemon but keep that last one quiet or else................ :)

Re: gaming I like pretty much any game. Recently Minecraft and Baldur's Gate 2 have occupied my attention more than any other games (36 hours of BG2 in 5 days? :winning: ) but in general I'd say that Europa Universalis 3 is my favourite game.

FALLOUT!!!
love fall out, played that game for well over 100 hours ah XD same with dragon age and mass effect

Re: gaming Just downloaded a bunch of NES games for my Wii since my sister took the damn NES when she moved out some years back. :mrgreen:

Re: gaming My friend has been trying his damnedest to get me into CoD but I'm a die hard Halo fan. I like that you can kill people easier in CoD and that you can get dogs because dogs kick ass, but Halo is Halo. I'd like to spend more time gaming but I've been busy working on our next two releases, and building a guitar.

Re: gaming The Games i wan't i have almost them all;3 but i like Fantasy games aloot, But Cod Is Okay, next games in My 360 Collection will be Naruto shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Dragon Ball : Raging Blast 2 and that ones that'er coming out, Skyrim, Dark souls and The Cursed Crusade, I'll prob find other games;3

The Games i wan't i have almost them all;3 but i like Fantasy games aloot, But Cod Is Okay, next games in My 360 Collection will be Naruto shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Dragon Ball : Raging Blast 2 and that ones that'er coming out, Skyrim, Dark souls and The Cursed Crusade, I'll prob find other games;3
It's funny. When I was growing up all we had was NES and SNES and we longed for the day when graphics would get better. They have, but sadly the games of today lack good stories. I find it harder and harder to find games that are actually worth playing. Dragon Age is a game I love, which is surprising because I hate RPG's. I was hesitant to get the sequel because the demo sucked jesus christ monkey balls, but my wife's friend is letting me borrow her copy. I hope it's rad.

It's funny. When I was growing up all we had was NES and SNES and we longed for the day when graphics would get better. They have, but sadly the games of today lack good stories. I find it harder and harder to find games that are actually worth playing. Dragon Age is a game I love, which is surprising because I hate RPG's. I was hesitant to get the sequel because the demo sucked jesus christ monkey balls, but my wife's friend is letting me borrow her copy. I hope it's rad.
I didn't like dragon Age, wich is strange, Becuse I love rpgs, But, Check out skyrim..even the name sounds epic:D

It's funny. When I was growing up all we had was NES and SNES and we longed for the day when graphics would get better. They have, but sadly the games of today lack good stories.
Actually, Clone Wars was a kind of interesting game and story given that it was basically made to cash in on Star Wars' Attack Of The Clones. A lot of these horror video games have really stupid plots though.

Re: gaming I'm a HUGE fan of anything Lego related in video games (except for Indiana Jones). I'm planning on getting the Wii version of Clone Wars when the price comes down. I'm still waiting for the second Lego Harry Potter game to come out. The first was fun, if unoriginal.

I'm a HUGE fan of anything Lego related in video games (except for Indiana Jones). I'm planning on getting the Wii version of Clone Wars when the price comes down. I'm still waiting for the second Lego Harry Potter game to come out. The first was fun' date=' if unoriginal.[/quote'] Actually there was another game called Clone Wars. It came free with my Xbox. But I do like Lego Star Wars. It's like Rowan Atkinson in cartoons. Speaking of which, the new Johnny English movie is playing today.

I just realized that I misread your prior statement, lol. I played a demo for the Clone Wars game you spoke of and didn't care for the controls or general game play. Too bad too. I just saw a poster for Johnny English on the IMDB. I'm a HUGE Rowan Atkinson fan and I'll have to see it. I recently came across a one man show he did in the 80's at some east coast college. It was pretty funny, I can't recall the name however. I agree with your comparison too. :)

Re: gaming And it works, too! I saw a couple of his older skits and they were also quite funny, especially his Christmas one. I didn't care for Mr. Bean's holiday though. It seemed a bit too empty and weird. But I agree, the controls were a bit strange for the Clone Wars game. I also wish you'd been able to pilot an AT-TE. The manual gave me the impression that I could do that, and I was rather bummed when I found out I couldn't. :( AH WAN MAH HEVEH ARTILLEREH.

Re: gaming Was that Clone Wars game the (non battlefront) one where there were points scattered throughout the map and you gained troops and whatnot by capturing them? That was pretty fun, iirc. Though I remember being disappointed by the lack of Lee voice acting :3