How was your day?

Akuji

Kind of a weird day. I called a company to see if they wanted me to come in for a second interview. The manager wasn't available, so I left a message. Then my allergies kicked in, which wasn't too much fun. It's almost autumn, and I hoped they would slow down by now. Well, at least I have my dog.

Got up at the crack of dawn as usual and felt like crap. Had the misses come and get me from work, stomach aches,fever,etc... lucky me my manager is going to handle my accounts today and tomorrow if I still feel sick. Took a nap, still feel rough. Got to feel better my lol head banger turn 2 tomorrow. Uhhhhhh I need to be playing music with a DAMN band!!!

Ah that sucks, hope you feel better and happy birthday to the little one. I know how you feel, I didn't have a full band for years, and right now my drummer's injured and my other guitarist is flaking out massively. Been a while since we got to rehearse. 

The highlight of today was taking my son to his first ever show! Seven Suns played an instrumental set and we got to see them for free, which was super cool.

Ah that sucks, hope you feel better and happy birthday to the little one. I know how you feel, I didn't have a full band for years, and right now my drummer's injured and my other guitarist is flaking out massively. Been a while since we got to rehearse. 

The highlight of today was taking my son to his first ever show! Seven Suns played an instrumental set and we got to see them for free, which was super cool.

I can sympathize as well. I'm waiting for Edgar to show up as we type this. NTNR has been MIA since MDF, and I've only jammed with Edgar a few times since my hand healed. Without NTNR there, it's hard to jam out regular tunes, so we've been playing some black metal in his absence. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Get well soon Kell.

Today's weather is absolutely stunning. Low 20s (Celsius), light cloud cover, zephyr of a breeze, really enjoyed my morning walk with the dog and I think later I'll take him to the park so he can have a good free run and play. One of those days you just don't want to be indoors.

My day was going fine until about 10 minutes until quitting time when a guy that I work with passed out and cracked his skull on a concrete floor.   He was completely out when I got to him, and he was bleeding really badly from a giant cut on his eyebrow, which I suppose was the point of impact between his head and concrete.

I held his hand for twenty minutes waiting for EMT's to arrive, of course he went into seizure while I was supporting his neck while a first responder put a brace around it.

He's fine now, I went to see him in the Emergency Room.  He was just about to get his brain scanned for any possible concussions.  Which from the force of impact in which he hit the ground, the chances are pretty high for a really bad on.

Well any way still kind of ancy from the adrenaline rush when I thought he was going to die on me.

Shit dude, that must have been scary. I hope they monitor him for a while. One of my friends hit his head falling from about seven feet up, and got sent home from the hospital without anyone noticing a massive hemorrhage around his brain. He barely got back to the hospital in time. He's ok now, took a while. Good luck to your coworker. 

Speaking from first hand experience head injuries are not treated seriously enough. Glad to hear your colleague will be fine. After my accident last year the hospital actually wanted to send me home within 1 1/2 hours of arriving (by ambulance). That was despite scans finding a minor bleed on the brain, my being totally out of it from both the concussion and painkillers. and the strong protests of my parents. Want to know what's really funny? After keeping me overnight reluctantly they then kept me in the next day because they decided I was in no shape to go home.

Today somebody told me they work 4 hours and 75 minutes a day. When I corrected them that this is actually 5 hours and 15 mins, they said but my hours say 4 hours and 45 minutes on my contract instead of 75. I then had to show them how .75 was 3 quarters of an hour which meant 45 minutes. They then congratulated me on being "really clever", adding that they wished their brain worked like mine! There are days when I eye roll myself into a whole different dimension! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Today somebody told me they work 4 hours and 75 minutes a day. When I corrected them that this is actually 5 hours and 15 mins, they said but my hours say 4 hours and 45 minutes on my contract instead of 75. I then had to show them how .75 was 3 quarters of an hour which meant 45 minutes. They then congratulated me on being "really clever", adding that they wished their brain worked like mine! There are days when I eye roll myself into a whole different dimension! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

A pinnacle of human mathematical achievement. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

"The naivety of imbeciles has always enchanted me.."

Girlfriend cancelled lunch plans due to a stomach bug of some description so that was kind of a bummer. Honouring my obligation as the losing party in a wager over footy results has cost me nearly $100 for a bottle of Chivas Regal single malt scotch so my wallet is a little lighter as well. On the upside that bottle will be consumed tonight.

Had a poorly cat last night and got 3 hours kip as a result. Today very nearly had to move hotel after I refused to leave a security deposit that was unnecessary and rudely asked for. On the plus side the cat is okay now! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeh...costs nowt for decent manners...glad pussycat is better.. :) 

FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH THE GIRLFRIEND!!! Sorry for the all-caps but the last month it seems something has come up at the last minute each and every time we've tried to organise anything. I know the ins and outs of my romantic life aren't exactly fascinating but it comes down to this: last crack at making things work and any issues in the short term see us go back to being friends or maintaining a friendly attitude on the occassions we're around each other publicly such as cycling.

Oh and I could possibly be co-hosting a weekly radio show soon but more about that elsewhere.