Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Akuji

Your Artwork

349 posts in this topic

The first thing I think of when anyone mentions Behemoth is pink and girly... Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cool, I've got plenty of this paint. What do you wear, L or XL?

mindy6158 gave this Horns Up!

Cool, I've got plenty of this paint. What do you wear, L or XL?

If you could put it on a large sized gimp costume with the name "precious", I would be eternally grateful. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

If you could put it on a large sized gimp costume with the name "precious", I would be eternally grateful. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Here, I just need your mailing address. Hopefully you can contain yourself until it arrives. 

BAN.jpg

GorboGorboze gave this Horns Up!

Albaster, if you happen to have a Bidazzeler kicking around for that extra flair.

You know, I was going to buy some puffy paint and rhinestones for my friend's daughter's birthday gift, but I found that the paint would take too long to cure, so I didn't get it. Had no idea I would get another commission so soon. 

You know, I was going to buy some puffy paint and rhinestones for my friend's daughter's birthday gift, but I found that the paint would take too long to cure, so I didn't get it. Had no idea I would get another commission so soon. 

Can you really ever have too much in the way of art supplies? Anyway rhinestones on puffy paint sounds a lot classier that bedazzeling. Bedazzeling is a little trashy and I'm sure that trashy is not what BAN has in mind. 

Can you really ever have too much in the way of art supplies? Anyway rhinestones on puffy paint sounds a lot classier that bedazzeling. Bedazzeling is a little trashy and I'm sure that trashy is not what BAN has in mind. 

True. Nothing screams taste and refinement like a shiny hot pink gimp costume with beard holes and the word "precious" in Behemoth-logo font across the chest.

GorboGorboze gave this Horns Up!

True. Nothing screams taste and refinement like a shiny hot pink gimp costume with beard holes and the word "precious" in Behemoth-logo font across the chest.

Yep, it's the same kind of taste and refinement possessed by fans of bands like Attila. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, BlutAusNerd said:

^ Parenting FTW! Hahaha!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You know it! My wife said they were a bit morbid, but I haven't seen any adverse effects so far...

I finally got started on a piece for a playing-card-themed art show a friend is putting together this fall. I'm not used to working this small, and I have to say it was a lot of fun, I was able to get a lot done in a fairly short amount of time.

The top half wound up accidentally bearing a strong resemblance to my brother, so I made the bottom half a self portrait.

progress2.jpg

Sketchosoph, Frostaudn, natassja7 and 3 others gave this Horns Up!

@FatherAlabastar: Amazing Art :) post more^^

@Iceni: GIMP is a very diffulcult indeed and anti-intuitiv: you might try Krita, it is the best open source

painting programm outthere ;)

Here is a speedpainting I did:

lone_wolf_by_sketchosoph-dannbji.jpg

FatherAlabaster gave this Horns Up!

(am I posting this in the right place?)

Back at the end of my senior highschool year I used to draw a lot of things on board with chalk. Some don't look so good, because I didn't have much time to do them.

MpUlYld.jpg

KVPNx5W.jpg

wkQQCgf.jpg

GrayscaleDawn gave this Horns Up!

This I made for Samhain/Halloween a few years back. If you look closely you can see the faces of those you made metal, punk, and goth well worth listening to...but who are sadly no longer amongst the living!

And before anyone yaps on about the flames or hell and other nonsense then...this picture is pagan and made in the pagan tradtion! Staring into flames has long been believed to be a portal into the astral plane including the death realm...and the dead return home at samhain thus the drinking hornes put out for them. So hell fire and horney devils poking people's naked asses...bullshit! *lol* This is a loving memorial!

Some of you might be wondering where Lemmy is: Lemmy was well and alive when I made this and since I no longer have access to Photoshop, he has not been included yet.

Rock samhain completed.jpg