Shit Music

KieranC94

So was on another forum till one of my friends showed me this site glad he did and aparentely the justin bieber cock suckers called me fucked up cause i like metal and rock music i said really im fucked up cause i dont listen to shitty fake cher loyd or justin bieber and other crap anyway i cba to post another big rant all pops the same its a fake girl with fake big tits singing with a rapping big muscular black guy < not being racist just putting a point the pop suckers are fucked up cause they listen to a 13 year old kid sing shit whats your opinion i think these people need to get a decent taste in music instead of listening to crap what the fucks happend to normal music these days the 80s and early 90s were the best decades in my opinion what about yours? :D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shit Music todays pop music sickens me, lil wayne, kesha, justin bieber, rebbeca black so on lil wayne most of all, idiot thinks he knows how to play guitar when he knows no more than a young child thats just picked a guitar up ppl that like this "music" are tasteless or tone deaf

Re: Shit Music

I want to destroy every trace of ABBA existing in the world. And Swedish "dance-band" music... worst genre ever.
AMEN. I can appreciate a lot but not dansband. I don't really like jazz either for some reason. It's technically sophisticated music so I should like it but I hate it. Will probably love it when I'm 60 and has "matured" some :P

todays pop music sickens me, lil wayne, kesha, justin bieber, rebbeca black so on lil wayne most of all, idiot thinks he knows how to play guitar when he knows no more than a young child thats just picked a guitar up ppl that like this "music" are tasteless or tone deaf
I hate Wayne so much, it's not healthy for me to think about him. He is talentless... But I won't get into that right now :P

AMEN. I can appreciate a lot but not dansband. I don't really like jazz either for some reason. It's technically sophisticated music so I should like it but I hate it. Will probably love it when I'm 60 and has "matured" some :P
Doesn't help that you come from a dansbands-loving family, and extended family, either.

Re: Shit Music im glad to say I dont watch TV and have very little to do with any mainstream bullcrap like magazines, newspapers etc!! so i dont any exposure to any money making behemoths aimed at people who have no mind of there own! so im happy in my cave listening to the art that i love called metal!!

Re: Shit Music What really gets me are the anti-metal videos. I suppose they're trying to promote the merits of other genres and the harms of metal music, but that would be a wildly optimistic assessment. Depending on your sense of humor and confidence in logic, you might want to read the AntiMetalClub's tirade on YouTube about how metal is bad. It'll deliver a whole new perception of just how foolish your average pop chart scanner really is when it comes to music. The entire message reads like a string of Twitter-type responses without proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar or even spelling. There's another user called prepee4life (if that's not a humongous hint to her musical tastes) who made some pathetic remarks about metal that were so badly phrased that they actually strengthened the case of the female metalhead arguing against her. If you read the response to prepee4life's idiotic video, it's a riot. On an intellectual level the metalhead rebuttals are, by and large, leagues ahead of the blathering trash these 'critics' shell out. They're carefully constructed, use pertinent evidence and point out the plain redundancies and lack of logic or research in the arguments. It's certainly a nice riposte to those who claim that metal makes you stupid...

Re: As for 'bad music', I'd argue that it's music that lacks any of the attributes which make music good in my opinion: a strong mood, sincerity, passion, technical skill and edifying lyrics. I would argue Lady Gaga lacks many of these attributes but I can't say she totally sucks as a vocalist. The same goes for Katy Perry. Avril Lavigne, on the other hand, lacks all of these attributes... I feel excessively hostile whenever I hear 'Girlfriend' under any circumstances. :x I need a healthy shot of Christian Alvestam afterward. People are also lazy. They don't want to bother researching what their musicians are saying: just as long as the artist goes to a gay pride parade or helps support solar energy or hosts a concert to raise money for Darfur aid camps, these people are happy. They don't bother looking past the good beat. Apparently a tagline from an old show called 'American bandstand' said music was good 'as long as it had a good beat and you could dance to it'. The general pop-music populace seem to have swallowed this idea in its entirety, assisted by American Idol and the X Factor. There's no demand for complexity any more, because people won't appreciate it. I was in London for a day and I tuned into the radio. I almost literally heard nothing but techno the entire time. And it was not good techno. Oh no. It was the blandest electro-beat I'd ever heard. It made Darude sound technical. (Perhaps those of you who are from the UK could corroborate this account?) My least favorite stuff is the boy-bands, the castrato-rockers, especially when they ask their listeners if they are 'ready to rock', not if they are 'ready to pretend that they are rocking when in fact they would soil their pants with fright if they got within 100 meters of a Battlelore concert'.

Pop is shit the music industry shoves down are throughts to make money. The way I see it' date=' adding an extra o to pop sums it up nicely.[/quote'] Hence the title of the thread. :mrgreen:

todays pop music sickens me, lil wayne, kesha, justin bieber, rebbeca black so on lil wayne most of all, idiot thinks he knows how to play guitar when he knows no more than a young child thats just picked a guitar up ppl that like this "music" are tasteless or tone deaf
Good grief, I finally looked up that video of him playing guitar... I've been learning guitar for a year, I have trouble playing chords quickly, but I've been doing a variety of melodic patterns. I would say I'm very much a novice because I can't really jam yet. But shosholoza, I could slay this nitwit! He wasn't playing chords, so I can't excuse his lack of speed, and he couldn't even play one of the three notes which comprised the...riff...solo...I don't know what the heck it was...cleanly. I've made up total improvisations that were more melodic and complex than that...not that it's hard. A sheer embarrassment to all of the black guys who can actually play guitar like Chuck Berry all the way to Tosin Abasi.

Good grief, I finally looked up that video of him playing guitar... I've been learning guitar for a year, I have trouble playing chords quickly, but I've been doing a variety of melodic patterns. I would say I'm very much a novice because I can't really jam yet. But shosholoza, I could slay this nitwit! He wasn't playing chords, so I can't excuse his lack of speed, and he couldn't even play one of the three notes which comprised the...riff...solo...I don't know what the heck it was...cleanly. I've made up total improvisations that were more melodic and complex than that...not that it's hard. A sheer embarrassment to all of the black guys who can actually play guitar like Chuck Berry all the way to Tosin Abasi.
Gotta remember B.B King.. :P One of the best coloured guitarists ever.

Gotta remember B.B King.. :P One of the best coloured guitarists ever.
Learning guitar has forced me to respect blues. Plus, of course, my teacher is a jazz player so that's really his field of expertise. He's got posters of famous blues musicians all over his walls.

how to play guitar better than lil Wayne step 1: pick up a guitar step 2: tune the guitar done XD

how to play guitar better than lil Wayne step 1: pick up a guitar step 2: tune the guitar done XD
Nah. Wayne's more complicated than that. He's using an unorthodox tuning...and playing the guitar with nascent telekinetic powers. So see, he doesn't need to pick up the instrument or tune it. He can just play from his heart. And his heart is about as talented with the guitar as a stoned orangutan. EDIT: 'stoned orangutan' is not intended as a racist joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Shit Music Blearg. I just heard what ranks as one of the most salacious pop songs I've ever heard: "I Just Had Sex". If the title doesn't tip you off, the rest of the song will. :evil: I find it appalling that people fret themselves over the two or three metal musicians who have committed crimes while ignoring, nay, promoting, infectious junk like this.