Your Lyrics

Akuji

Re: Your Lyrics just watched A Nightmare On Elm Street and came up with these Welcome to my world Sense me lurking in your dreams I control your every thought As I feed upon your screams Your time of death is close at hand I now prepare to feast Your blackest fears shall come to pass I am terror, the nightmare

Re: Your Lyrics

just watched A Nightmare On Elm Street and came up with these Welcome to my world Sense me lurking in your dreams I control your every thought As I feed upon your screams Your time of death is close at hand I now prepare to feast Your blackest fears shall come to pass I am terror, the nightmare
Awesome. Captures the essence of the villain very well. Now we just need Russell Allen or Warrel Dane to sing it, and a really vicious shred riff to accompany him.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Your Lyrics Enter The Gate Stay away From Light The Stench of This Corrupted World Nothing Remains..Only Death Under The Black Sun The World Is Dead Skies Of Blood Sanity's Is Raped Still We stand Without Anything Obliterate the Weak Nothing Will Stand So when Death have Won What is left? what happened To Them The Worshippers Of God Forgetting The Truth

Re: Your Lyrics Here's one called Rush Through the Fire BURN! run through the past time cannot last your mind will burst into chaos fighting all the way till night turns to day ride the wind to final freedom (BURN! burn em all) x3 (BURN! burn em all) x3 rush through the fire run to there graves burn in desire revenge will be staged break down the regime one kill so clean setting your sights on the dictator there's no remorse kick down the doors show them that your not a slave (BURN! burn em all) x3 (BURN! burn em all) x3 rush through the fire run to their graves burn in desire revenge will be staged [solo] rush through the fire run to there graves burn in desire revenge will be staged punch through the wall just burn em all let your victory set you free

• 1 month later...

Re: Your Lyrics

Wow Iceni' date=' those Harry Potter lyrics really get to the crux of the issue in so few words - terrific! :)[/quote'] Thank you very much. I'm not actually finished, technically, with these lyrics. Perhaps I may finish them up sometime. I read Brave New World recently so I might want to make some lyrics based on those concepts.

Re: Your Lyrics So, i was bored once again and wrote this, Text, in 2 min x3 Under The Creation Of Hate We all breathe the divine fear Spread your wings, Obliterate Tear this world apart The Unholy Spirit Underneath The Light The Chains Of The Plauge Forever, Hold The Prophet Demonical Ressurection Angelic Denial Holy Retrevial Of The Unholy Sphere Timeless Ocean Nothing will be the same So just Make them suffer Sanctum of The Ghost

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Your Lyrics The Prophetic Automaton (Degradation I)/Alphanumeric (Degradation II) I am ruin I am awakened Klaxons blare Monitors flicker Bearing the coded tongue of forbidden doom The ruthless relic is once more alive My sermon bleeds electronic dissonance Omnipotent architect arrives Prodigious power courses behind thy Iron Curtain The sun wanes, driving back the silhouette of the prophetic menace Exposing the rusting carcass His body is covered in soldered veins Encased in steel-stamped armor Manufactured with surgical precision The sinister program lies inside the human temple The trophy of industrial milestone I am thy infinite emperor Infection of the finite subject Overpopulation gives way to mechanical commandment All will know my name I am thy infinite power bestowed on dead hands Baneful engineering Weaponized by the living I bring forth destruction without discretion I am thy infinite I am the end A dead, iron hand lumbers across misanthropic skies Transmission of sedition, its red eyes maliciously glean Spitting anecdotes, alluding to the brink of the Great Flash Destiny clutched in his impervious metal jaw Cable and satellite, world intertwined Electric signals of a fate resigned Upsilon, Victor, Bravo Seventy-six numbers closer to the ravage sought Destiny designed, carved upon asphalt Ignorance ensures death Symphonious sustenance misdirected Synchronous chaos intersected Steal away to the concrete obelisks Seal all blast doors, tumblers engage Demolish Disentigrate Abolish Desecrate Nuclear winds accelerate the march of radiation Galvanized atoms batter the helpless wasteland Irradiated abominations occupy the reborn Empty Dismantle the network Lest hunger for megadeath tip the scales of foolish waste Half-life defined

Re: Your Lyrics fuck man that's just about the most obscure thing I've ever heard of anyway just started work on these lyrics inspired by the book 1984 changing these since I've done some editing and made additions A secret society with eyes in every room Watching for the signs that surely seal your doom Marked forever, you're a traitor and they'll make you dissappear Their arrival in the night this is your blackest fear Your foolish insurrection was all part of the plan The threat is insignificant we know your every move We control your every thought, your mind is just a toy Mankind can never win, You'll always be enslaved Ruling through manipulation Propaganda is their tool Erasing minds with greatest ease So no one knows the truth Our might is never ending No one can stop us now Our eyes on everyone The rebellion over-ruled Living out your life a slave A fate not even God can change Doomed from birth until the grave This is the destiny of man Your foolish insurrection was all part of the plan The threat is insignificant we know your every move We control your every thought, your mind is just a toy Mankind can never win, You'll always be enslaved This life is stifling You have no control You live as less then human When you're programmed like a machine Our might is never ending No one can stop us now Our eyes on everyone The rebellion over-ruled Yearning for the grave Wishing to escape Only when the lights grow dim Is mankind finally freed I think I may have ruined them but your input would be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Your Lyrics Well, I've been up till one o'clock crafting these. This borrows a bit from The Parable Of The Madman by Friedrich Nietzsche, and what I understand of conditioning. Slavish Independence: The day we killed God Was a glorious occasion An ecstatic dance Did comprise our celebration (A final freedom From the immutable shackles Of strict adherence) No more were we bound To his tyrannical dictates From then on we were Masters, captains of our own fates (Without a command To stand on one side of the line We straddle the fence) Chorus: We’re free Free to rebel Within the rule Of the alpha male We can Do what we like Accepting instinct To nature, hail Our chains had fallen Restraints, snapped in the advancement But then, what to call This anomaly of free will (If we are soulless Then how much are we conditioned By basic instinct) Man could walk forward With confidence in his own strength And not in his crutch His old imaginary friend (Is survival law? Everyone must eat, sleep and breed This much is distinct) (Chorus) But as with all things Such ventures undertook by man The high soon wore off And wretched withdrawal began (For as well all know In a godless world all is dust It ends in nothing) It became clearer Nietzsche’s lantern-bearer was right We snuffed out the light And consequently, we wander (Too frightened to face The unblemished reality We’re slaves, in dying) (Chorus) When we killed God our free will died as well Our chemical socialization In lockstep with corporeal clockwork With every motion calibrated Raise now the banner of conditioned thought As natural selection instructed Rally round and pretend you have a choice March to the beat of the ape-man inside You will not rebel because you can’t Say what you like but we are not free men Autonomy is fabricated The animal infallibly commands The irony is quite evident We’re all locked in slavish independence

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: Your Lyrics it's been quite some time since anyone has posted here some new lyrics inspired by part of Edgar Allen Poe's The Fall Of The House Of Usher Riding under dismal skies Forlorn, cold and grey 'Cross lands dry and weary Desolate and old Icy fingers of melancholy Grasping at my soul I find myself in loathsome space Bleaker then the grave so far that's all I have but as I get more done I'll add to it

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Your Lyrics Hey guys. I've been writing bunch of lyrics for some songs, and this is quite new for me. I am kinda of a semi - perfectionist in some cases, so i strive to write them as good, meaningful etc., as possible. So i thought, maybe you could help me out and give them a read, post some criticism, maybe drop an advice or something, fix possible mistakes (i'm not a native english speaker). I have this part of them, which i imagine them as faster, nearly in the ending of the song. Im using this 'puzzle' idea, when i have a piece, and i put stuff arond it untill i get the actual image. What i'd like to get are some ideas, maybe how to put and what to put in the begining and maybe something in the end, so it would make sense and have that 'evolving rage' thingy. So here are the lyrics, really sloppy... You misleading wretch, touched by contagious taint You resigned, docile lickspittle You battered drone, kneeled at chaos' feet You mindless, senseless, mechanic - machine of lies and deceit You Demon! A pest of surveillance An organic shadow, persecuting my every step You morbid leech, ailing the plague of the masses Yet fawn by your collosal - god, sheltered by his tyranny.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Your Lyrics Righto, here's some more lyrics. Banners Of Vacuity: In the absence of stained glass And bell towers high Without exaltation And the kingdom nigh There’s naught but what we stand on The soil of our earth No such divine ascension From your place of birth Where the immortal was immutable We have overthrown With a hailstorm of hammer blows we smashed Every cornerstone We stand here with empty hands Too afraid to move For fear of stepping on toes We’ve nothing to prove Our fingers ache for motion But our work is dust All manner of smithing Will be claimed by rust We say denial is anathema It’s not what we thought Though we go to great lengths to hide this fact Morals come to naught (Chorus:) Man takes the crown and Man takes the throne We shall take power if We are alone Come now, take pride in Your humanity Raise now the banners Of vacuity We want something to stand for In our moralizing Else there is no excuse for All this proselytizing Yet we cannot raise a flag Of any shade or hue It may well offend someone Saying what is true And so, we make for ourselves a standard Mixing every way For in the blending of every which shade It ended up grey (Chorus) Be yourself, we shall not judge Only understand You’re just a hairless monkey We cannot demand What would we expect of you In this natural state? Lechery is quite common What’s to remonstrate? Degeneracy blamed on our instinct The need to rebel Our animal side becomes the war cry Since right or wrong fell (Chorus) Dilute axioms Sing the weak anthem A blank compass Leaves us static And another song: The Assassination of Guilt Man comes from beast and hath regressed again In the name of progress Mapping the brain exonerates us Now everyone is blameless The brain is now enslaved to the body A convenient symbiosis No man can be faulted for his actions Behold flesh’s apotheosis Scribes may be laid to rest The wisdom of old trashed The gaze of statues Too difficult to meet Raze the temples and all Reminders of the hateful Noun that enslaved us The penance to repeat (Bridge) Tear the blindfold of justice Awareness demands it so Strip her of her sword And tip the scales in mockery (Chorus) As our world burns No one will shoulder the cross It degrades on The ground – none mourn the loss With a shrug we discard The foundation of right And alter the discipline To that of engineering We have stolen the torch To make use of its light Tabula ansata smashed Shackled to improve steering (Bridge, Chorus) Drown the lady Liberty, waterlogged with instinct, sinks Ignore restraint Hope that it will someday die by neglect Here, be baptized In the lifeblood of the aletheian We slit the veins In the midst of ruins, we are perfect