Your Lyrics

Akuji

I know there are some song writings here. Post your lyrics. This is a song I wrote early on. It's wordy. Called, Changes. Critique or reviews would be nice and warmly accepted :D . Man-slaughter, murder, killing, taking the life of another! Whatever made you think you had the f*cking right To take a life innocent is a f*cking crime Death is the passing of a life The snuffing of a candle light Influence forgotten, lost in time Come now and state your mind This is not right, that is wrong Education, morality lost in a throng Of thoughts, false wisdom, ethereal bong If you concur, help sing this song United, we can make the world less wrong But we must act, for too little do They'd rather wait around and hope that you Do what they want, but won't pursue A scared, indolent, silent youth No matter the situation dire Desire without passion, fire Leaves only wishful thought And it ceases to matter how hard, we, fought We want a change No more of the same Apathy, to hate, to murder, to kill Forcing all of life to come to a stand still No more Nixon, Bush, John McCain This country, our country, is not only to blame But it's criminals, killers, molesters and thieves Takers of life, blaspheme with ease The governments are what to fear Acting out the hate, a selfish career Social disease thrives on the weak Those who'd rather sit, cry and weep Bigotry, racism, sexism, hatism Face it, we're all just colors Escaping the same prism

Re: Your Lyrics The thing about progressive is that you aren't limited. Progressive is mostly about art, and expressing emotions. So use harsh vocals where it suits the song, and use clean where that suits. I mean, look at Opeth. Åkerfeldt is so freaking badass, switching between deathgrowl and clean all the time. And for this song, I'd say it's subject is right for a lot of deathmetal/core vocals. :D

Re: Your Lyrics What we've done we can't recall With our deeds we take to the sky Without mercy, we paralise Our need to satisfy conformity For you, the branch of sin That has broken then followed us in (but) When we touch what eats us inside We try to follow our own demise. Save yourself From what eats you inside Never break, or paralise. Let us live through our playful sin What was broken still remains Dead and still unable to feel But with it's heart in tact. Show no mercy. We plead, for what we've done We plead, for what we've become. We forgive you, for what you've done Trying to remember but we are Unable to resist Satisfying our right to be innocent Unable to recall (but) Don't push me. Save yourself From what eats you inside Never break, or paralise. We plead, for what we've done We plead, for what we've become.

Re: Your Lyrics Something I'm free writing right now... All rise, to the end, of time All fall with the death of mankind All rise to the end of time Never imagined it would be so sublime! You screwed up and destroyed your Earth! Now look back on your mistakes in a fucking, hearse! Didn't we all warn you that it would end this way? Rant on about recycling, while all you did was play? There was even profit in it for you, to this very day! You could have helped our planet, what you have to say? But nooo Left wing nut jobs know nothing Flying high and doing naughty things They know not of what they speak To prove stereotypes is what you seek All, the while, maintaining, the illusion of progress No matter how hard we fight No matter how dire, our plight It doesn't seem to matter No matter We, will, fight, on We, will, fight, on We, will, save, Earth We, will, save, Earth GO GREEN x 4

Re: Your Lyrics The jurys in the mob is out the mission is seek and destroy seek and destroy seek and destroy seek and destroy Ima hunt you down search the ground make your life a living hell seek and destroy seek and destroy Im gonna put you 6 feet under or sleeping with the the fish make you last demand make your final wish seek and destroy

Re: Your Lyrics Well, I've written a lot, but it's mainly on Harry Potter themes... Magic is Might A monument To our achievement Blood type purity Destroy the stains All that still remains Of a false parity Muddied blood ruins the living Of the wizard type Some dare to say that we’re equals Don’t believe the hype It’s a gift of fate, one might say Gives us the right to rule Unnatural power gives us control Over the mundane fool Chorus: Death Growl Magic is might The inborn proficiency Conditions us For domination We bear the light Self-evident supremacy Of our kind Magical nation The wizarding world… Ron: Monolithic might Can we hope to fight The apparatus of oppression And the dying of the light? Hermione: The statue claims we shall be put in our place That we’ll be told the proper state for our race Blood darkened by the blot Of mundane birth Will be wiped from memory On the new earth (Chorus) Harry: A spider’s web Now proliferates Out across the world Clutching fingers Their hand of control Will choke the life from you Death vocals: There’s no escape; we’re everywhere There’s no one you can trust It’s like iron in rain, trying in vain To escape the rust (Chorus) I have more of this; it's a sort of metal opera so I could post a lot more. I just figure that this is one of the lyrics most likely to resonate with people even if they don't necessarily understand the underlying theme.

Re: Your Lyrics

I like it' date=' really has a Deathly Hallows feel to it! The thought of Ron singing in an opera makes me giggle tho :)[/quote'] Given his stunning rendition of Fur Elise in Deathly Hallows Part 1 I wouldn't be surprised if you found it hilarious trying to imagine him singing at all... Anyhow, next post will have the lyrics! Thank you very much for your support! :P

Re: Your Lyrics All right, here we go! Let the carpet-bomb of lyrics commence... :shock: Anything in italics would be sung in a death metal voice. In the next post I'll give hypothetical voice credit. Leaving Home [Hermione:] As I survey what is left of my life Remarkably mundane compared with what I’ve seen Yet it’s the home that I know I am reluctant to leave this place The mission handed to the Chosen One Has commanded me to go Erase my traces from the page Of memories: When I leave Let them find nothing left of me… [Ron:] Staring up at this starlit sky I know I will sleeping under it in time My family has defied The price you pay when you fight the system So now I and my kin are hunted and hated But I shall be at his side My dearest friend a foe to depravity Which would destroy any man’s morality… [Harry:] I cannot say I miss what I leave Orphaned; my guardians always reviled me I fear what lies ahead… I know that I am the Chosen One Responsibility must remind me of the lives That now hang by a thread Too long have I strayed from my destined path: I must save mankind from his merciless wrath (Chorus:) (Karevik) Leaving home Be it good riddance or a sad goodbye We all know The direction where our futures lie… The receptacles Vessels for the Dark Lord’s essence vile Must be what we Keep in mind as we wander these miles… On the Run The Ministry has Fallen Scrimgeour is dead They are coming They are coming (Broden) Those of the cult of death descendeth Upon this happy night We must move quickly if we wish to Hasten out of their sight Take hands as we spirit ourselves To a different location in space So that it may be hard for them Trying to pinpoint our exact place (Bridge) Flee to the square… Among the lights and sounds Just hope and pray That we may not be found (Chorus) Dogged, on our trail; it seems unending This pursuit that we are victims to Their advantage of numbers is something We will always have to soldier through Whilst we find ourselves On the run Ambushed while we collected our thoughts They sought to make us into prey We turned the tables soon enough And hoped to have them pay Yet, truly, how different are we If we retain similarities With those we call the enemy? [Death Vocals] Splitting from our course Devoid of past remorse Would we become our foes If we gave free rein to our vengeance And crushed them under our feet Instead of revenge a clean slate Destroy their recollections Extract their remembrance of hate And halt these machinations The Name They Fear (Allen:) His reign of tears A legend that inspires silence Awed by the might Which surrounded his rise to control For years until He was first humbled by the infant Upon that night The sacrifice took its grievous toll Then with the wallowing rats’ Connivance, he returned To seek again the death Of his only marked nemesis His rage would give him power, As did his name reborn Then he could perhaps, in time, Make an end to the antithesis (Irving:) A dismembered soul Artificial source Of eternal sentience Repugnant placebo Thought to be the cure To man’s certain transience And so the unholy fission is made As the inner essence breaks By degrees you will become less human Whilst the devil in you wakes Chorus: The name they fear The pseudonym designed to terrorize Wordless taboo Evil orchestrations shall mesmerize You know who Will come, seeking your blood Breaking through All conceivable defense Such is the way the myth shall grow One and all will be laid low By the name they fear (Allen:) The seven fragments have been scattered to the four winds Lion, Eagle, Badger and Serpent All part of him One in the ring, heirloom of the Gaunts One in the book, where his dark shadow haunts The last in the malevolent snake So assembled, seven Horcruxes make Godric’s Hollow (about walking among the gravestones) (Alder:) Hoping it would lead our path to the sword We return on this frozen night Walking through the village where I was born Envying others’ candlelight The cold is a parable to our ardor As crystalline snowflakes descend The deceptive beauty, the irony Brings the feeling of a dead end All we see are skeletal, lifeless trees Who will never find a reprieve Like us, exposed to the harsh elements Without warmth on this Christmas Eve (Bridge:) Sad it is that before The anniversary of our Savior’s Birth That I should be bitter Without the slightest hint of joy or mirth (Chorus:) This place holds many Memories, relics of my past As I, though ignorant, stride down the street My cradle was in The same place my parents died Realize, the hallowed ground beneath my feet We wend our way through the tombstoned garden Each looking for a different name Despite what people said of my parents Death still claimed them all the same Even the frostbitten tablet Is yet more morose in the breeze Words of hope bring no solace as Recognition removes my knees Bridge Chorus Tears of longing for what is lost Roll down my face and sting my eyes As a wreath is formed in honor I cannot find the will to rise Death Vocals: Sorrow wracks my heart Exacerbated by the fact That they cannot feel Forlorn is my hope I wish they’d speak now as they did They could help me heal Kneeling in the snow bowed by sadness I am forced to dwell on my weakness Nothing will return them; Are they yet living? Do they smile on me? My hope is dying In graveside apathy A hand grasps my own; the touch of a friend I know I have someone who cares Although the other one left, she still stays With me when the aching grief tears (Bridge) (Chorus) Lion’s Blade (Finding the sword, killing the Horcrux) At my tentside vigil I regret The departure of a dear friend My oldest ally and accomplice With which to see this to the end Though I know another, sharp of mind Who, bereft, grieves far more than I This splinter pierces our memory Sadly, I know precisely why Chorus: (Eriksen) In one moment You quickly lose your self-control You will regret That you still fueled the rage at all Unity was needed Was discarded in a heartbeat Our breaking plainly shows In the different paths of our feet A forked path is laid Our patience was frayed During the search For the Lion’s Blade I espy a silvery image Beckoning me to follow now It appears as a transparent doe I confess I don’t understand how It leads me to the still icy lake Then the phantasm vanishes Under the surface I can make out The noble bane of Horcruxes As I dive and fast approach my goal The foul dark necklace fastens tight Trying to strangle life from my lungs From mine eyes fades the semblance of light In inky depth a pair of arms seize And hoists me from a fluid death As I am hauled back onto the land I take in gulps of precious breath (Chorus) Clean vocals Ron: It’s only just that I obliterate This thing which had once divided us That we may more justly face our fate The malignant metal heart calls me now As the fearful vision explodes the Apparitions start a dirge to tell me how Harry Apparition: You are hated, worthless, blood traitor scum! Your very mother scorns thy birth Who would wish for the useless gifts you have? Your kind does not belong on this earth Hermione Apparition: Where is your place at the side Of the great Chosen One? Or indeed with the one you seek When all you do is run? Dual: There’s no one who loves you Affection is a lie And as we embrace we’ll Leave you alone Leave you alone to die (Chorus) Excruciating (Alder:) From our amorphous refuge We were snatched and thus bought here To stand trial for our staunch defiance In our hands we also held The sword with acrid venom Upon which we had placed our reliance The disgusting lavishness With which these people grace themselves Simply cloaks the wickedness One and all subjected their minds Decked in fur coats; the elite Elegance lent to eugenics Crush the lesser under feet Ignoring the impact of their crimes (Bellatrix:) A further inquiry will do us good An artificial incision Delving deeper through her memory Shall help us to envision We shall discover the truth By way of pain! Chorus: (Hermione:) This pain is excruciating I see there is no sating The vitriolic hate rends my nerves Just let me out! (Ron:) These screams are excruciating I cannot stand the waiting The cries of my beloved assault my senses I must break out! Hermione: An invisible knife cuts my skin Unseen fire wreaks havoc within I sense a pain but see no blood It comes in a torturous flood This sensory overload augurs fear A growing panic I beseech aloud; does anyone hear? Bellatrix: Worm of the earth O parasite Thieving Mublood You have no right To steal the gift of proficiency The arcane art is not by line in thee So tell me; how did you find the sword Or else I shall cut your mortal cord (Chorus) From the cellar we were freed By our lowly squire Our warden lies unmoving Justice for the liar Face to face we stand before The wicked witch, as it were The godfather’s murderer The killing curse cast by her (Chorus) Our escape was allowed by a sacrifice Seconds before our transportation Previous to crossing the demarcation Our faithful friend took the blade A final act of spite caused the life to fade He cared for others, not himself, “Here lies Dobby, a free elf” Into the Vaults (Gringotts Heist) (All by Broden, very much a Sabaton flavor in this song) In the house by the shore we Plan for our daring heist An element of the path To destroy the zeitgeist We shall adopt the guise of our foes And with the help of our Goblin ally The aim of the operation is A bank heist out of the sight of the eye Of the Dark Lord Past the first check, we soon make our way To carts which wind their way underground Our mole knows the route and the number Of the dungeon where the cup may be found Lestrange’s hoard (Chorus:) Into the vaults into the dark We ride on rails of iron Hoping to find a soul fragment As our perturbed stomachs churn At terminal velocity We hunt the Horcrux Past the blind dragon Then we go beyond the door We hope to find the cup But copies litter the floor At the slightest touch, a searing pain Fires across your hands More clones are swiftly created The odds multiply Of finding the real one Our task becomes complicated Death vocals: At last we manage to Find the original host We hook it with the blade Our vengeful accomplice Finds this opportunity To take what’s goblin-made Our cover is blown so now’s the time To deploy a quick improvisation Cut the guardian loose, we shall ride And so exit this fine institution With power and fire our way is carved Blasting through, we’ve a talent for bombast Breach the doors and soar into the sky We attained Hepzibah’s chalice at last I've got one about Aberforth Dumbledore as well, but it's not really finished.

Re: Your Lyrics ...and I forgot to give hypothetical voice credit for the Deathly Hallows lyrics, sorry... Clean male narration vocals: Rain Irving (While Heaven Wept), Zak Stevens (Circle II Circle), Michael Eriksen (Circus Maximus), Joachim Broden (Sabaton), Tommy Karevik (Seventh Wonder), Russell Allen (Symphony X), Martin LeMar (Tomorrow's Eve) Harry: Daniel Estrin (Voyager), Silvio Massaro (Vanishing Point) or Ray Alder (Redemption) Ron: Jarmo Pakkonen (Excalion) or Johnny Lindqvist (Nocturnal Rites) Hermione: Kaisa Jouhki (Battlelore) or Sharon Del Adel (Within Temptation) Ginny: Manda Ophius (Nemesea) or Charlotte Wessels (Delain), or Sharon Del Adel Voldemort: Jon Oliva (Jon Oliva's Pain) Bellatrix: Angela Gossow (Arch Enemy) Harry Apparition: Matt Barlow (Pyramaze) Hermione apparition: Sabine Schleret (Elis) Sirius: Piet Sielck (Iron Savior) James: Andrew MacDermott (Threshold) Lupin: Daniel Estrin (Voyager) Lily: Liv Kristine (Leaves' Eyes) Death Vocals: Stephane Pare (Quo Vadis) Guitars: Markus Sigfridssson (Harmony, 7days, Darkwater), Bart Frydrychowicz (Quo Vadis), Alex Kenis (Aletheian), Jani Stefanovic (Essence of Sorrow, Divinefire, Miseration, Solution,45), Michael Romeo (Symphony X), Nick van Dyk (Redemption), Johan Liefvendahl (Seventh Wonder), Carl Johan Grimmark (Narnia, Rob Rock), Arnaud Pantaco (Gorod) and Rainier Grund (Tomorrow's Eve) Drums: Yanic Bercier (Quo Vadis), Henri Vahvanen (Battlelore), Rolf Pilve (Miseration, Essence of Sorrow), Tom Diener (Tomorrow's Eve) Bass: Andreas Blomqvist (Seventh Wonder), Dominique Lapointe (Quo Vadis), Jeroen Paul Thesseling (Obscura) Keyboards: Magnus Holmberg (Harmony, Darkwater), Martin Brandstrom (Dark Tranquillity), Andrea Corona (Raintime), Nick van Dyk (Redemption), Andreas Soderin (Seventh Wonder), Fred Colombo (Spheric Universe Experience), Giuseppe Bondi (Thy Majestie) Ayayay...all right, done for now.

Re: Your Lyrics

Very detailed' date=' with types of vocqls, guitarists and drummers, good work soldier :)[/quote'] Well thanks, but it's mainly here to get people to understand how the lyrics would be delivered. This is the lyrics thread so my last post is a bit off.

Re: Your Lyrics Already played with my group, I prefer this one in lyrics and object, I wrote all of our songs' lyrics. Nighthawks Middle man looks in his mate's eyes Fifties gone, sixties full o' hope now Smiles are fake on their faces Got no strenght to uphold life right now The coffee cup's calling for your eyes Tryin' to let your coscience stay awake to- Night, time to switch off mind Middle man is not gonna think now Step Into the night Shriek at your life Break free or die Walk On darker paths Shoot on you child Se yourself dying and bleed Love is lie in this society Endless prison, and it's full o' freedom cries But the silence strives And the words just become echoes and Fade Into the night Shriek at your life Break free or die Walk On darker paths Shoot on you child Se yourself dying and bleed Everything for sale there, we're sorry but your soul is now for rent! Step in rows and buy, armies of fool men, feed your own monsters! What's your name, crowd? Buyers!Consumers!Purchasers! Flesh in a money bleeding hamburger! STEP IN ROWS! Step Into the night Shriek at your life Break free or die Walk On darker paths Shoot on you child Se yourself dying NO! Step Into the night Shriek at your life Break free or die Walk On darker paths Shoot on you child See yourself dying ‘n’ bleed! Questo opera è distribuito con licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Italia. CC, attribution, non commercial, non derivated EDIT: Praise anyone who might (don't think someone will, but it's just a request) want to use this lyrics to tell me before any use and explain exactly what they will do with them. Any other legal term is ruled by what is written into the cc license above.

Re: Your Lyrics Interesting, your idea of the potential for corruption in a free enterprise system is poignant, considering the casual attitude some have toward how their goods affect society. I suppose the title comes from the Edward Hopper painting and your lyrics are trying to get inside the mind of one of the patrons? What style is this song played in?

• 1 month later...

Re: Your Lyrics All Between ( ) = Growl ;D (Still When Angels Will fall) (Open Your eyes) (Spread Your Frail Wings) (In this World of Wicked Lies) Oh, Tell Me, (What have you become?) This World Is Not One Shattered Pieces In My mind Ruins of Heaven...(Ruins Of Hell) (Demonic Angels) (Shattered In Chains) (Yeah, We've All Seen Them) Within Ourselfs A Distant Light Within You (Destroyed By Lies) Are Fading Away Oh, Tell Me, (What have you become?) This World Is Not One Shattered Pieces In My mind Ruins of Heaven...(Ruins Of Hell)

Re: Your Lyrics I'll post another text :D The Scars In my heart Where done by you Tear me apart Oh, Tear me apart Try to let go Of my soul oh, these scars Where done by you Fly away,End the world Fly away,Let us perish Let us Tremble Under your wings The Scars In my heart Where done by you Tear me apart Oh, Tear me apart Tear me Apart Oh,Oh,Tear me apart Let us Perish everything Shall Fall Oh, So many years So many empty words I can hear you scream Destroyed by Truth The Scars In my heart Where done by you Tear me apart Oh, Tear me apart Let us Tremble Now let us Tremble Under your wings Oh, Under your wings All the Scars In My Heart Oh The scars In my heart were Done by you Tear Me Apart

Re: Your Lyrics In both of these I notice a lot of repetition on the chorus/bridge. Since you do write lyrics, you may want to elaborate more on these given themes; in the first one you could discuss regret, ruins, reflection and internal struggle, perhaps altering growling with clean sections to simulate a conflict such as Smeagol/Gollum. In the second you certainly can elaborate on the theme of lost or damaging love where one alternately loves and hates the object in question, or is addicted to their lover. Here you can bring in addiction language, and talk about being bound both within your will and outside your will. There's a great deal of potential with these subjects but you can set yourself apart from lazy lyric-writers by delving deeper into the themes.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Your Lyrics Just wrote this, and was kinda bored ;3 Soul..of a Broken Broken Tree, Raging Ragning Through The World Banished To Heaven. Thus Thus No longer Burning We are not leaving this This corrupted world just yet A mission we have To Save as many as we can So i say no! I'll stay Stay with you, Forever! No longer we breathe in the same clean air as we used to do, All those years ago This earth is Dying, And So are we!