Best lines

Apoc

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Best lines "At the end of this long and lonely path, All misery will be gone" Down this long and twining road I walk with heavy feet My head sunk down below I have made up my mind It's time to end this life Then peace I will find ( dark funeral - my funeral ) ah hell , the whole song :evil:

• 1 month later...

Re: Best lines For those who stood beside me I'm glad you understand Behind these written words I share the simple plan To hang on to the way that we feel. -Death, "Perennial Quest" Embraced within the coils of set I have no fear of the second death Of being slashed with knives Of being butchered on the slaughtering blocks No god or demon will feed on my entrails or drink my blood No blind servant of the throne of Ra Shall I willingly allow to devour me No consuming flames of uttermost damnation shall I fear No tongue speaking words of redemption shall ever penetrate my will Darkly splendid I remain unconquered! -Nile, "Those Whom the Gods Detest" From the day my eyes first open Voices inside started speaking Lullabies like faded memories of an Eden in eternal spring Where at will colors reappear, where creation blooms in rejoice Dodging away its mourning mantle In horizon ablaze, the sun shone On those mourning themselves, slowly given back their senses Given courage to hold on longer and a goal to breathe for - Augury, "The Lair of Purity"

• 3 months later...

Re: Best lines What is this that stands before me? Figure in black, which points at me Turn 'round quick and start to run Find out I'm the chosen one ohh nooooo Big black shape, with eyes of fire Telling people their desire Satan's sitting there, he's smiling Watches those flames get higher and higher Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

Re: Best lines They're walking by the night The Moon has frozen blue Long black coats a shelter for the rain Their load must get through Now bats are leaving their trees They're joining the call Seven Satanic Hell Preachers Heading for the hall Bringing a blood of a newborn child Got to succeed, if not it's Satan's fall Home... come home Evil messengers with blood stained wings Mercyful Fate - Satan's Fall

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Atreyu - A Song For The Optimists

I watched my aspirations crash into the ground On the backs of the angels that I've slain. But I meant so well; I tried so hard; Gave every bit of my soul; To what end?
Disturbed - Asylum
In the end there will be no suffering In the end we will find out everything In the end you may question your belief In the end you will realize someday How you were saved This has gone on too long No more demonic dreams Destroyer come to light Because the memory is killing me
Metallica - Fade To Black
Life it seems, will fade away Drifting further every day Getting lost within myself Nothing matters, no one else I have lost the will to live Simply nothing more to give There is nothing more for me Need the end to set me free Things not what they used to be Missing one inside of me Deathly lost, this can't be real Cannot stand this hell I feel Emptiness, is filling me To the point of agony Growing darkness, taking dawn I was me, but now he's gone No one but me can save myself, but it's too late Now, I can't think, think why I should even try Yesterday seems as though it never existed Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye

more a hard core metal night start let me torture you with my growls making you burst your head on the stage playing the symphony of atomic war if you are a false don't entry the nuclear drums will crush your brain because you'll be burned and died slaughtering all with intensive pain the blood of your heads spread in our faces violence and death are with we desire not that's enough we want more blood come up on stage drag out your heads deathrash get out here and destroy all killing all falses, bastards because is this wich we want this is our message.. Most awesome ESL lyrics ever.

• 2 weeks later...
Drool dripping out, My tongue hanging south, Saliva flowing free My eyes full of lust, My balls gonna bust, Give yourself to me Thirst I can't quench, C'mere you wench There's something, that I need Carnivore - Carnivore Pete Steele had so many great lyrics
I shall now recognize the brilliance of these lyrics: Those are great. I'd also say the lyrics to Tomorrowland by Savage Circus are actually very clever in the way they frame the fantasy style: Grey is the sky and cold is the wind Shadows dancing inside of my room Make them go away Leave me alone Endless days and lonely nights In solitude, removed from the world That surrounded me Feel like I'm fading away Fading away Sometimes I wish I could dive just in One of those fairy tales A world full of secrets and magic So many wonders to unveil Send me a child [Chorus:] On the tale of a falling star On the quest for Tomorrowland I close my eyes and I make a wish Bring me home to Tomorrowland

There's so many lyrics that I like and/or others who have hit my heart ! «My love was punished long ago If you still care, don't ever let me know If you still care, don't ever let me know...» Slipknot "Snuff" «Ignorance is bliss - wish not knew your kiss» Type O Negative "Anesthesia" «When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.» Marilyn Manson "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" This one is sadly fucking true ! «I've lost myself again I've lost myself again It's a nightmare But it's clear It will end But when?» Type O Negative - White Slavery In my opinion, these lyrics are the best to describe what is the hell to live with a goddamn addiction. I will stop my post here. There are so many others lyrics that I love but I don't want to monopolize the tread !

My favorite set of lyrics from Type O Negative, an excerpt from Unsuccessfully Coping With the Natural Beauty of Infidelity: I Know You're Fucking Someone Else Don't think I don't know what you're doin', you stupid twat You went to L'Amour Saturday night Red nails and lipstick Dress two sizes too tight His tongue down your throat His hand up your skirt Yeah, I'm a man, but it still hurts Slut Whore Cunt I know you're fucking someone else (He knows you're fucking someone else) I know you're fucking someone else (He knows you're fucking someone else) You had cock on your mind And cum on your breath Inserted that diaphragm before you left Practicing freelance gynecology Where there's a womb there's a way With you it's for free Slut Whore Cunt I know you're fucking someone else (He knows you're fucking someone else) I know you're fucking someone else (He knows you're fucking someone else

I don't know whether to be shellshocked or amused by those.

My favorite set of lyrics from Type O Negative' date=' an excerpt from Unsuccessfully Coping With the Natural Beauty of Infidelity:[...'] Inserted that diaphragm before you left Practicing freelance gynecology Where there's a womb there's a way With you it's for free
This was the best bit...it was both funny and yet incredibly unnerving.

• 1 month later...
Children of bodom' date=' in your face: "I don't give a flying fuck mother fucker"[...']meaningful lyrics are important to make a good song
Well, if you say so.
Motorhead "Killed By Death" If you squeeze my lizard I'll put my snake in you
Just...no. I've heard rap lyrics better than that. Rap lyrics by popular rappers. Carach Angren write some great and very scary lyrics for their songs, using a simple straightforward style absent of rhyme. It works surprisingly well.