What Are You Listening To?

khaos

Bit of a Bandcamp rampage this morning. I haven't participated in the last few bc Fridays, so I might as well go a little nuts. Plus, I've been spending a lot of time on the road of late and needed some fresh tunes to keep me occupied. All 13 on rotation today.

Finished out my Cult of Fire collection: Kali Puja Fire, Moksha, Dot, 20-11, Life Sex and Death, Triumvirat, Ctvrta Symfonie Ohne

Enslaved - Caravans to Outer Worlds

Zurvan - Gorge of Blood

Alghol - The Osseous Key

Ancient Mastery - Chapter One - The Mountains of Drammarskol

Huoripuuki - Ilkuinen Kamppailu

Dharma - Bhaisajyaguru

A little space dick never hurt anyone I always say.....

Started the weekend off with 3 bangers. I guess it's not really the weekend yet 'cause we'll be working again tomorrow, but maybe I can at least pretend it's the weekend for a few hours. I think it's even Bandcamp Friday as well. I missed the last one 4 weeks ago when I fell asleep at the computer and woke up after the 3am deadline. But I'm ready tonight, I have 29 things in my cart (including these 3) and I even have room on my SSD for it all this time since I've been going through my music folder this past week and I deleted about 6 gigs worth of shit I reckon I won't ever miss 'cause I'll probably never listen to any of it again as long as I live. Out with the old and in with the new.

Venefixion - A Sigh From Below, French death metal

Morbid Messiah - Disgorged in the Coffin, gnarly Mexican death

Barren - Nightmouring Sky, from the "Thralled are those who Kneel" EP 2021 Belgium crusty deathgrind

28 minutes ago, GoatmasterGeneral said:

A little space dick never hurt anyone I always say.....

Started the weekend off with 3 bangers. I guess it's not really the weekend yet 'cause we'll be working again tomorrow, but maybe I can at least pretend it's the weekend for a few hours. I think it's even Bandcamp Friday as well. I missed the last one 4 weeks ago when I fell asleep at the computer and woke up after the 3am deadline. But I'm ready tonight, I have 29 things in my cart (including these 3) and I even have room on my SSD for it all this time since I've been going through my music folder this past week and I deleted about 6 gigs worth of shit I reckon I won't ever miss 'cause I'll probably never listen to any of it again as long as I live. Out with the old and in with the new.

Venefixion - A Sigh From Below, French death metal

Morbid Messiah - Disgorged in the Coffin, gnarly Mexican death

Barren - Nightmouring Sky, from the "Thralled are those who Kneel" EP 2021 Belgium crusty deathgrind

....WhiteNoise.....I am thinking about naming my rat rod SPACE DICK....or maybe I'll get personalized license plates.....I would also not be against you making SPACE DICK your username on here....

...also this....

29 minutes ago, MarkhantonioYeatts said:

....WhiteNoise.....I am thinking about naming my rat rod SPACE DICK....or maybe I'll get personalized license plates.....I would also not be against you making SPACE DICK your username on here....

Well let's see, I've been WhitenoiseblacksIlence and then that was too many characters so I shortened it to just Whitenoise. Then for a brief time a decade ago maybe a few months I was Antichristhammerfist but then I went back to Whitenoise again since that's what most people knew me as. Some have abreviated that to WNBS or WN or Whitey but then the powers that were back at the M-Fi forum bestowed Goatmaster General upon me which I quite like so I've adopted that moniker here. I'm thinking that's probably enough different names for one dude. I'd probably answer to any of the above.

But I really think since you're the one who discovered the Cold Beer Space Dick album and you seem so enamored with the title I suppose it would only be fitting that we all crack a cold beer on this Bandcamp Friday evening and celebrate your new handle. All Hail the Space Dick!!    🍻🚀🍆

What kind of car/truck is your rat rod based on?

28 minutes ago, GoatmasterGeneral said:

Well let's see, I've been WhitenoiseblacksIlence and then that was too many characters so I shortened it to just Whitenoise. Then for a brief time a decade ago maybe a few months I was Antichristhammerfist but then I went back to Whitenoise again since that's what most people knew me as. Some have abreviated that to WNBS or WN or Whitey but then the powers that were back at the M-Fi forum bestowed Goatmaster General upon me which I quite like so I've adopted that moniker here. I'm thinking that's probably enough different names for one dude. I'd probably answer to any of the above.

But I really think since you're the one who discovered the Cold Beer Space Dick album and you seem so enamored with the title I suppose it would only be fitting that we all crack a cold beer on this Bandcamp Friday evening and celebrate your new handle. All Hail the Space Dick!!    🍻🚀🍆

....it's a '67 Nova Station Wagon....I'm actually selling it to a dude this coming week...

....you're probably right....WhiteNoise is what I always remember you as....it's a good fit....maybe if I ever see you at future MDF or something, you can be SPACE DICK for that weekend....

As someone whose farmed goats I have to say there is nothing evil about them. Filthy, well that's pretty much a given for any animal (or person) that chooses to sit down in their own shit, but they are too stupid to be evil. Goats and sheep are fucking insanely stupid animals that taste good with mint sauce but that's about all they have going for them. At about $15 a goat they are good for really steep land, of which we have in abundance, and they will eat shit like blackberries saving us spraying them, but that's about all they are good for. There is more evil in a bull than a goat, devil worshippers need more bulls than goats!

1 hour ago, KillaKukumba said:

As someone whose farmed goats I have to say there is nothing evil about them. Filthy, well that's pretty much a given for any animal (or person) that chooses to sit down in their own shit, but they are too stupid to be evil. Goats and sheep are fucking insanely stupid animals that taste good with mint sauce but that's about all they have going for them. At about $15 a goat they are good for really steep land, of which we have in abundance, and they will eat shit like blackberries saving us spraying them, but that's about all they are good for. There is more evil in a bull than a goat, devil worshippers need more bulls than goats!

Decoding the symbols on Satan's statue - BBC News

I believe the fact that goats have been adopted as a symbol of evil basically all goes back to Baphomet who was depicted as human with a goat's head. Also I think "cloven hooves" were mentioned in the bible as representing evil or something. Now I don't personally happen to believe in a God or in Satan or in Baphomet or a "higher power" or life after death or any of that silly nonsense. But I do believe in goats, I've seen them and touched them and eaten their cheese.

"Baphomet is a deity, demon and/or symbolic icon which originated in the 14th century as a supposed figure of worship of the Knights Templar. In those accounts, Baphomet was described as an inscribed head or human skull. The name "Baphomet" originally was a deformation of the name of Muhammad, the prophet of Islam. Claims that the Templars were worshipping "Baphomet" meant, in fact, that they were secret Muslims. Medieval European folklore did not recognize that Islam was a monotheistic faith, and imagined instead that Muslims prayed and sacrificed to a number of terrifying and evil imaginary deities.

In the 19th century, French occultist Eliphas Lévi formulated the modern conception of the figure via an illustration portraying it with wings, a horned goat's head and an emblazoned pentagram and breasts. The Freemasons were thereafter accused of worshipping it, after which it was incorporated into the theology of Thelema, and in turn into the iconography of LaVeyan Satanism.

Owing to Lévi's drawing and these associations, the figure, in a similar manner to Beelzebub and Moloch, has (mistakenly) become virtually synonymous with Satan in popular consciousness.

Baphomet represents all opposites and equalities in the universe, similarly to the Yin and Yang. It's often portrayed as controlling the sun and moon, night and day, good and bad, up and down, and male and female. It has breasts to symbolize femininity and the caduceus of Hermes to symbolize masculinity.

Baphomet represents the perfect and ideal human. It embodies everything in the universe, not unlike God himself. The mastery of the spiritual and physical world represents complete religious enlightenment. The pentagram on Baphomet's forehead represents the ascent of matter into spirit; the four lowest points represent earth, fire, water, and air, while the top point represents soul. Thus, soul is above the physical world, a truly enlightened being. The inverted or upside-down pentagram, wrongly thought to be satanic, represents the descent of spirit into matter. Thus Baphomet completes the circle and is a being who both ascends into spirit and descends into matter. The words on his arms, Solve & Coagula, represent the alchemical and spiritual process of becoming an enlightened and liberated being."

2 hours ago, GoatmasterGeneral said:

Hammersmashed Broccoli?

Goats have gotten a bad rap, they aren't evil they are just stupid. Nothing evil about Nanny's, Billy's and Kid's, they are the happy families of the farm yard. They give milk, meat and fur, they were man's best friend before the dog came along. They are quiet and content with little and there is even a game called Goat Simulator proving how sweet they really are. They look after themselves, they look after the land and they stand up for each other when it comes time to cross bridges. Not an evil bone in their bodies. Darlings of the highland grass!

Megadeth - Killings My Business

2 hours ago, MarkhantonioYeatts said:

....it's a '67 Nova Station Wagon....I'm actually selling it to a dude this coming week...

....you're probably right....WhiteNoise is what I always remember you as....it's a good fit....maybe if I ever see you at future MDF or something, you can be SPACE DICK for that weekend....

I know!! We'll have code names and walkie-talkies!! Like one of those heist movies!! You can be Space Dick and I'll be Tricky DIck. Navy can be Dick Van Dyke and Marky Mark can be Dick Cheney. If anyone else we know shows up we still have code names Dick Dale, Dick Tracey and Dick Clark available.

I actually learned to drive on my mom's maroon Nova, forget exactly what year it was, I think it was either '69 or '70. Wasn't the wagon though.

67 chevrolet nova wagon muscle car pro street hot rod pro touring 383 blown  for sale in Bayfield, Colorado, United … | Chevrolet nova, Chevy nova wagon,  Muscle cars