Slipknot

freddurst'smainman

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slipknot

yeah man' date=' i don't see why the masses of the metal industry love slipknot so much, if they were as unknown as most other metal bands nobody would bother listening to them[/quote'] and another thing is maybe they wouldn't if they were unknown but since they are widely known people do listen and that's what matters

Re: Slipknot

"Hi there, Nice mask ! Thanks ! Wanna join my band ? Sure.. But there is one problem... What ? I'm not a musician.. And can't play anything at all.. That's not a problem. Take this beer keg, And hit it at random times ! oooh ! Cool ! Welcome to slipknot !" ¨ In other words. They are horrible.

Re: Slipknot i love slipknot but to be fair korn were probably the first thrash metal band ever along with avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine and my chemical romance also being pioneers of heavy metal and without them no other metal bands would exist today... still love slipknot though, they have very sexy masks!!!!!! :lol: