Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt!

dilatedmind

We just opened our own Metal Shop! In order to help get this forum moshing we're offering the first 50 Metal Forum users to make it to 100 QUALITY posts* a FREE t-shirt in your size, male, female and any size. To claim your prize, just leave a response to this below as your post number 101 and tell us why you love Metal! We'll then email you. Please do not post your address on public forums! OR you can now buy the t-shirt directly from Dilate by clicking here: http://metalforum.spreadshirt.co.uk for £17.99. All proceeds come to us to help promote this forum and our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MetalForumCo)! Get involved! \m/ In addition to a t-shirt, the first 50 will get the permanent title: 'Metal Forum Royalty'. This will tell the future droves that you were here first and are a foundation member. Please bear in mind that all t-shirts will be sent out at the same time. Good Luck! Users that have completed the task :twisted: : Zyggiefromjiu apocalypse922 916kaden MetalMaiden NTNR AkselJ Iceni The Metal Advisor khaos Shadow Valfar marcusjehrlander Akuji Ranothin Avada dilatedmind The Hellion ReturntoCarthage mcbeverage101 Gust Epieth Ranothin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt! I love metal for many many reasons to be honest.... But my main ones are the sheer brutality of it all; how it gets your adrenaline going, how upbeat it is, how it makes you feel and how all metal fans are the same; crazy, hairy drunk nuts who love pits!

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt! I love metal for meny reasons. i love it because of the team all metal fans make. what ever metal consert you go to there are always nice people who share the same intrest and thay are there to let go and have fun, the spirit at a metal consert is amazing. much better then enyother consert. i dont know how i would survive without metal. i have loved metal from the day i was bourne and i will love it until i die.

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt! I love metal, because it is a musical art form. I can listen to it to exert anger, to relax to, to party to, or to just listen to. I'm a huge metalhead and love everything about metal. Its my favorite genre of music, and one of my most favorite things in life.

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt! First one to 100! At the same time as Zyggiefromjiu! Now, Gimme mah t-shirt :D Jk I love metal bacause it makes me pumped. It gives me a rush, that no other music does, And it also helps every single feeling, When you're mad,Sad,Happy. Anything. And i love the Energy, And the guts, And i simply love playing metal on my guitar :D

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt! I love metal because every song that i heard up until now has a hidden meaning behind it.I love the guitar and singers as well as the bass and drums.I love all the festivals and traditions that follow with them.I LOVE METAL.I love everything about and will love everything about until my very last breath.

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt! I'm posting this reply to let the people on the Metal Forum know, why i choose to be a Fan of Metal and to love the Metal way of Music. It's quite simple, to be honest. I have alot of anger ( as many others, properly also have ) and Metal helps me unleash it, without noone getting hurt ( for the most, Talking bout the Mosh-pits here ^^ ) Also I like the Metal way of music because i like to be different. Don't get me wrong, and think i only listen to Metal because ' i wanna be special '. Apart from all that, i also like the brutality. I can be sensitiv and all that, but, as i'm a qutie big guy i also like to just fuck it all, and go nuts, and that's what metal is good at. I'v been a big fan of metal for quite a time now, tho i'm only 16. It all started out with AC/DC.. And now i'm stucked with Hatebreed, and god how i love it \m/

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt! I know I just joined. But I just found out about this website. Metal is not music. Metal is my life. It's been apart of my life since I was 11. 13 Years of growing up with Bands like Nirvana, Slipknot, Korn, Metallica, ect. But as growing up I gained more and more inside on Death Metal and just metal in general I don't know where I would be without my metal. I go to sleep to blasting meaty tunes through my head phones and I wake up to brutal death metal to pick up my mood. It is strange how I've came to be such a metal freak it seem'd to stem from being hurt. The more times I was hurt by say a relationship or friendship I would get into heavier and heavier metal. Till this day there is nothing worth more to me than metal. The double bass peddle on the drums, the brutal strumming of a Gibson guitar, the growling of that magnitude just everything about metal. If I'm upset I listen to Deathcore, if I'm angry I listen to Death Metal. Any mood anything to do with life comes back to metal. I hope this was enough to earn something. All Hail True Metal \m/

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt!

I know I just joined. But I just found out about this website. Metal is not music. Metal is my life. It's been apart of my life since I was 11. 13 Years of growing up with Bands like Nirvana, Slipknot, Korn, Metallica, ect. But as growing up I gained more and more inside on Death Metal and just metal in general I don't know where I would be without my metal. I go to sleep to blasting meaty tunes through my head phones and I wake up to brutal death metal to pick up my mood. It is strange how I've came to be such a metal freak it seem'd to stem from being hurt. The more times I was hurt by say a relationship or friendship I would get into heavier and heavier metal. Till this day there is nothing worth more to me than metal. The double bass peddle on the drums, the brutal strumming of a Gibson guitar, the growling of that magnitude just everything about metal. If I'm upset I listen to Deathcore, if I'm angry I listen to Death Metal. Any mood anything to do with life comes back to metal. I hope this was enough to earn something. All Hail True Metal \m/
Respect earned.

Re: Claim Your FREE Metal Forum T-Shirt!

I've been around since the early start of metal and I have been watching it evolve and divide into new genres. It has for sure been the most progressive music genre ever! I just love metal!!
Metal as a whole also has, and forever will have, the BIGGEST, GREATEST and MOST LOYAL fan base in the UNIVERSE!!!! :)