Your favorite death metal bands?

DeliverUsToEvil

There's another band I just can't listen to anymore, except for their old grind stuff. I love Walker's vocals, but their songwriting really annoys me. 

Lately, I've been all about tech death like Pavor, Anata, and Necrophagist, older American DM like Brutality, Ripping Corpse, and Suffocation, and a little bit of old melodeath. 

Oh, and Funebrarum, duh. "Sleep Of Morbid Dreams" fucking rules for me right now. 

There's another band I just can't listen to anymore, except for their old grind stuff. I love Walker's vocals, but their songwriting really annoys me. 

Lately, I've been all about tech death like Pavor, Anata, and Necrophagist, older American DM like Brutality, Ripping Corpse, and Suffocation, and a little bit of old melodeath. 

Oh, and Funebrarum, duh. "Sleep Of Morbid Dreams" fucking rules for me right now. 

Really..? I fuckin love Carcass.  Never get bored of them. 

Well, I do enjoy Necroticism and Heartwork, but grind Carcass is the best Carcass. Especially Symphonies of Sickness, one of the best grind albums ever. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...