SEPULTURA

.Wormed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

To Iceni: No,YOU are the one who sounds exactly like Korn everytime you choke trying to deep throat your dad's dick...although, I agree with ReturntoCarthage,everything after Arise (specially their newer stuff with the new douchebag "singer" with that incredibly annoying "voice" who looks and sounds like he should be rapping and not because he's black) sucks dirty,sweaty gorilla balls.Bestial Devastation,Morbid Visions,Schizophrenia,and of course,the mighty Beneath The Remains are their best work,no doubt.....what a great band they were indeed,shame they decided to sell out so much and go downhill so fast while letting down all their true fans they had from the beginning of their career and destroying their great reputation in the metal community,now all we have left are the memories... HAIL SEPULTURA'S FIRST FOUR RECORDS AND SARCOFAGO !!! AND FUCK CHILDREN OF BODOM'S INCREDIBLY GAY AND SHITTY ASS COVER OF MASS HYPNOSIS,THEY SHOULD RENAME THEMSELVES CHILDREN OF FAGDOM AND GO "PLAY" THEIR INCREDIBLY SISSY AND CRAPPY NOISE AT GAY BARS WHERE IT CAN BE APPRECIATED AND WHERE THE SINGER AND KEYBOARDIST CAN MAKE OUT ON STAGE AND THEY CAN FULLY BECOME THE FRUITY BUBBLEGUM POP EMO BOY BAND THEY TRULY ARE AND COVER MORE GIRLY AND SHITTY POP SONGS LIKE THEIR BRITNEY SPEARS COVER AND STOP RUINING METAL WITH THEIR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR "MUSIC " AND RUINING METAL ANTHEMS.

To RelentlessOblivion : It wasn't an attack,he made a dumb ass remark on purpose comparing Korn to Sepultura who are and sound nothing alike,and I simply gave him a taste of his own medicine,but if you read the whole comment you would realize that the least important thing in the whole paragraph I wrote was me getting back at that douchebag and that the real subject I discussed was my opinion on Sepultura which is what this thread is about,and I don't care if it's old or new,I saw a thread on a band I like and I commented,I committed no crime,and by the way,why are you criticizing me for commenting on an old thread when you're doing that yourself?...so,yeah,I'd rather comment on old threads than being a hypocrite and contradicting my own argument which is indeed very amusing.

Well,then you two must have way different ears than me and thousands who agree with me,because I've heard Roots Bloody Roots entirely and can't find a song in that album or any song in their entire and even newer material that sounds anything like Korn (or any of those other shitty ass sissy bubblegum pop emo boy bands like Korn,E.g. :Coal Chamber,Motograter,and even Parkway Drive,Bleeding Through,As I Lay Dying,Whitechapel,Carnifex and Thy Art Is Murder which I've also heard and seen in other forums being compared to the sound of Roots Bloody Roots,I mean,seriously people?).I honesty don't hear any resemblance to Jonathan Davis's annoying "singing" at all ,and even the riffs while still shitty ass generic and typical nu-metal riffs (which are pretty much copy-and-paste in that crappy genre) are still their own and sound nothing like Korn's riffs,so,that comparison couldn't be any more out of place,but whatever,it's the internet and people can write whatever they want wether they are truth or lies,so they have to be open to criticism based on the kind of comments they wrote...but seriously dude,it sounds to me that you take yourself way too seriously when replying to a comment without realizing you're on the internet,not at a discussion out in the real world,you seriously need to chill out.

Sure...I meant that these forums as well as the internet are for people who want a time out from every day life,work,etc,wether it is to write constructive/positive or deconstructive/negative comments about a certain band or person and even be a total jackass about it,and by this I mean not to say anything negative about this site and the people who run it and the people who are in it,I didn't mean everyone on here is a jackass,all I said was that all in all,it's just an internet site,it's not real every day life,it's a place one comes for fun,so you shouldn't take yourself too seriously .

Sure...I meant that these forums as well as the internet are for people who want a time out from every day life' date='work,etc,wether it is to write constructive/positive or deconstructive/negative comments about a certain band or person and even be a total jackass about it,and by this I mean not to say anything negative about this site and the people who run it and the people who are in it,I didn't mean everyone on here is a jackass,all I said was that all in all,it's just an internet site,it's not real every day life,it's a place one comes for fun,so you shouldn't take yourself too seriously .[/quote'] This particular forum is actually a place most of us come to as a part of our daily lives, because we've formed connections with each other. We're almost all friends here. Any of the shit-talking that's tolerated, happens in that context. Directly insulting other members isn't part of that. If you want to stick around, consider editing your first post and not continuing to be an asshole. As far as not taking yourself too seriously, lol @ u for getting all worked up in the first place about a band that hasn't done anything good in 25 years.

Well' date='then you two must have way different ears than me and thousands who agree with me,because I've heard Roots Bloody Roots entirely and can't find a song in that album or any song in their entire and even newer material that sounds anything like Korn (or any of those other shitty ass sissy bubblegum pop emo boy bands like Korn,E.g. :Coal Chamber,Motograter,and even Parkway Drive,Bleeding Through,As I Lay Dying,Whitechapel,Carnifex and Thy Art Is Murder which I've also heard and seen in other forums being compared to the sound of Roots Bloody Roots,I mean,seriously people?).I honesty don't hear any resemblance to Jonathan Davis's annoying "singing" at all ,and even the riffs while still shitty ass generic and typical nu-metal riffs (which are pretty much copy-and-paste in that crappy genre) are still their own and sound nothing like Korn's riffs,so,that comparison couldn't be any more out of place,but whatever,it's the internet and people can write whatever they want wether they are truth or lies,so they have to be open to criticism based on the kind of comments they wrote...but seriously dude,it sounds to me that you take yourself way too seriously when replying to a comment without realizing you're on the internet,not at a discussion out in the real world,you seriously need to chill out.[/quote'] Defend it all you want, Roots does sound like Korn gone tribal. I don't care whether you like it or not, but I find it impossible to deny that those groovy nu-metal riffs are not a direct influence from Korn. As FatherAlabaster said though, it seems silly to get worked up about it when they released that steaming pile of shit so many years ago. There are TONS of albums that I can't stand from bands that I don't like, but I don't see a point in dwelling on it or continuing to bitch, especially when the disappointment is hardly fresh.