The sick the dying… and the death- Megadeth

helvete

I think the best we'll be back and the worst are the night stalkers. I didn't like night stalkers as Ft is a rap star. And he did an ad from the Kardashians. Actually the album is ok for me but night stalkers..

because when I see that name, I don't want to listen to that album anymore. 

Dave’s voice became better and cleaner. 

6/10

I love the way so many people from fans to the media are judging one song because it has a rapper on it. Ice T is not the problem with Night Stalkers and he only says a few lines anyway. Not sure what his (or anyone's) connection to the Kardashians has to do with the album but fair enough Dave should have known better, Bad Dave!!

I'm still not prepared to suggest Dave's voice sounds better, it definitely sounds different, but cancer will do that to a person. For what he's been through I think his voice has survived really well, but he has sounded better.

Pretty harsh hating on an album and not listening to it because some guy speaks for about 45 seconds in 55 minutes and he knows some rich bitches with a TV show, but we all have to have our excuses to throw shit at MegaDave

12 hours ago, KillaKukumba said:

I love the way so many people from fans to the media are judging one song because it has a rapper on it. Ice T is not the problem with Night Stalkers and he only says a few lines anyway. Not sure what his (or anyone's) connection to the Kardashians has to do with the album but fair enough Dave should have known better, Bad Dave!!

Pretty harsh hating on an album and not listening to it because some guy speaks for about 45 seconds in 55 minutes and he knows some rich bitches with a TV show, but we all have to have our excuses to throw shit at MegaDave

What are you, Dave's publicist? You on the Mega-payroll now? Why all the butt hurt? She's "throwing shit" at MegaDave not at you.

At least she has an excuse, and she's fucking entitled to her excuses whatever they may be. Do you think she's the first person to not like a certain song on an album because there was a rapper on it? Are you saying that her excuses for not liking a particular song on the new MegaDick album don't meet your lofty standards for excuses? I love the way so many people feel they have the right to judge the validity of other people's excuses.

People slag off the entire sub-genre of black metal all the time without having any good excuses (not that they need any) and you don't see me whinging about it. All's fair in love and war brother. How many black metal albums have you not bothered to listen to just because they were black metal? Did you think that was harsh? No, of course you didn't, because you don't need any legit excuses not to like shit, we all have the right to hate whatever music we want for any reasons we want. My friend Helvete certainly has that right too.

Personally I love when people hate on the shit that I love, bring on the fucking hate I always say. But that's me, I like chaos. And fuck that Mega-asshole Dave Mustaine, I like to say that a lot too. I have my own excuses for not bothering to fuck with the new Megadick album and I don't need to submit them for anyone's approval. I reckon if we're all supposed to be able to dig our various shit in peace without anyone's blessing or approval then we can sure as shit hate on shit without anyone's approval as well. When someone releases an album to the public then it's out of their hands, they have to take the negative reactions along with the positive, it's all fair game. But what say we shit can these passive-aggressive ad hominem attacks and just keep it all about the music?

I'm admitedly not the biggest rap fan in the world, but personally I'm cool with Ice-T because he's a legit OG metalhead on top of being a rapper and an actor.

Body Count - Raining Blood  2017

Now I ask you, who else would I be if not me?

Yes Kukey-dukey you did express that opinion, and that's fine. But you said a bit more than just that. To me your post came across as yet another instance of an Orca whinging about how people are disrespecting some band or album or sub-genre or musician that he happens to like. It came across as butt-hurt and passive aggressive. But don't take my response as an attack, take it as a friend just wanting to help you be the best Orca that you can be.

"But okay you be you" and "I love the way so many people...." and "Dave should have known better, Bad Dave!!" and "but we all have to have our excuses to throw shit at MegaDave" all these comments are passive-aggressive in case you weren't aware. It's not just this one post, you've also made many comments along these lines in the past. Clearly you just don't like it when people on the internet say uncomplimentary things about stuff you happen to like. Your reactions can often give the impression that you feel like people are critcizing you personally, when they're not.

Now I know you didn't quote her, but it certainly appeared like your post was at least in part a response to the post directly above yours. My feelings about this are that you really can't expect someone who was born in this century to have the same perceptions, feelings and attitudes as older dudes from our generation might, towards a legacy band like Megadeth whose hey-day was a good 15 or 20 years before they were even born.

I don't care what you might want to say to me, or how you want to say it. I can take whatever you've got coming my way without getting upset or butt-hurt. But Helvete, who is not a native English speaker, by expressing that she had a problem with Dave having a guest rapper on one track so that's gonna be her least favorite track, was offering a perfectly valid and fairly innocuous criticism about an album, and I don't think she deserved your little snide comments about her opinion. Even if those comments were partially aimed at people elsewhere on the internet who have also apprently dared to disrespect Dave and his new album for what you've deemed to be insufficient reasons. It's not really what you said that I take issue with so much as the way you said it.

It's not that I think she can't defend herself and needs my help just because she's a young girl. It's just that since English is not her first language I don't know if she has the eloquence to put a big old Orca in his place. 

I just found the album boring. It’s becoming a.m. frequent observation of these legacy bands actually, I don’t begrudge them putting out new stuff at the end of the day the band is a business at this point, and businesses don’t thrive if they aren’t releasing new products to the market. Much like the Samsung galaxy though a brief trial is all I need to determine this isn’t for me. 

I listened to the new Megadeth but only partially. What I listened to, I loved.

Including the track with Ice-T. I have no problem with this artist.

He did a great cover of Raining Blood with his buddies. You can easily find the video on YouTube. The guitarist of Agent Steel is there too, among others.

And I liked his participation on a song with Slayer.

Edit: I hadn't seen the video above of Ice-T before posting my message, sorry.

Now my complaint is that Ice-t doesn't fit the song, yes it's good but I didn't expect it. That's why it's the worst song on the album, and frankly, it takes me away from the album. Most people don't want to see rap inside a metal song. That's why I can't call the whole album perfect, even though I like some of the songs on the album. I'm not saying it anyway, I think it's an average album for medadeth.

(I didn't want to generalize) 

In fact, I did not expect such a statement at all. Sometimes when I think about it, I question why I don't listen to bands like Linkin Park. I also like chaos. To vomit hate. But this album is really average. There aren't many good albums from bands like this anymore. Because they're old. But my thoughts are very simple.

14 minutes ago, KillaKukumba said:

Overall it is

(I over came my fear of attack to post this opinion :P )

Dude, you call this an attack? Metalheads in Turkey really help me to overcome this fear. Since they're all elitist maniacs, they're usually always on fight with each other. 

No probs with Ice T being here but then Bodycount played an outsize role in my youth!

Album is not too bad but it does need editing.  I think it's an improvement over Dystopia but not as good as Endgame.   The riffage is great and the drums are best they've been in years (thank you Drik Vanbeuren

My only concern is Dave's voice is starting to show real signs of strain and hollowing out.  He is starting to sound like an old man..