True crime

Innominate

Yeh he was charged with the murder of a girl in Italy also. Her body was found in the loft of a church and she had hair in her hand. @Fraser the murder in Bournemouth was horrendous. Absolute monster.

I watched a YouTube vid other night about some killer who appeared on a dating show in USA, he actually won the date with the lady who apparently wouldn't go out with him cos she thought he was creepy. He looked a bit like Ramirez. Don't know much about him though. Good job she didn't go on the date. 

2 hours ago, Natassja said:

Yeh he was charged with the murder of a girl in Italy also. Her body was found in the loft of a church and she had hair in her hand. @Fraser the murder in Bournemouth was horrendous. Absolute monster.

I watched a YouTube vid other night about some killer who appeared on a dating show in USA, he actually won the date with the lady who apparently wouldn't go out with him cos she thought he was creepy. He looked a bit like Ramirez. Don't know much about him though. Good job she didn't go on the date. 

What was the book you were reading on Restivo?

3 hours ago, Natassja said:

Yeh I am fully aware of the story and the backstory, as it was so close to home I was quite interested and did my own morbid investigating. 

And yes I also know about the gameshow guy, the one who was supposed to go for a date pulled out even before it happened as she said he was very strange and she was not comfortable. Lucky for her, she made a very good choice. Lots of footage of the actual gameshow and they guy does come across as a creep even before you know what he had done and went on to do 

15 minutes ago, Natassja said:

It's called The Cutter. 

Have you been reading anything new?

You should read Zekka 

Seito Sakakibara Autobiography! As it is a Japanese killer it is prohibited from revealing the true identity so Seito is a mystery in itself! Cryptic and dark as you like. 

@Fraser it was awful and so much worse that her kids found her.

I remember something on Crime watch years ago about women having their hair tampered with on the bus. Wonder if it was related.

I haven't heard of Zekka but will look into that, thanks.

The dating show story is mental! There was some murderer on UK gameshow Bullseye apparently so I've been told. 

@Innominate I don't know that much about Chase..didn't he think his blood was turning to powder or something? I've been watching a couple docs about Kemper.

7 hours ago, Natassja said:

@Innominate I don't know that much about Chase..didn't he think his blood was turning to powder or something? I've been watching a couple docs about Kemper.

Yeah, he used to kill rabbits and eat their entrails raw, and he drank their blood because he thought it kept his heart from shrinking. Really crazy guy. He said that he chose his victims by whether or not the door to their houses were locked. Because if they were locked it meant you weren't welcome. I think his was the first story in that book Whoever Fights Monsters.

Kemper is always interesting.

3 hours ago, Innominate said:

Yeah, he used to kill rabbits and eat their entrails raw, and he drank their blood because he thought it kept his heart from shrinking. Really crazy guy. He said that he chose his victims by whether or not the door to their houses were locked. Because if they were locked it meant you weren't welcome. I think his was the first story in that book Whoever Fights Monsters.

Kemper is always interesting.

Ah because it would be bad manners to intrude .. 

Kemper is interesting, he comes across as so calm, that's the terrifying thing. Then on occasion you see the real horror snap out like Bundy on that pic from court and Mackay in the photo booth.

I used to have Whoever Fights Monsters, it was really interesting as I remember. 

Anyone seen that guy on YouTube called David Gold? He makes loads of vids about the Zodiac? He seems so into it..dunno what his deal is. 

I have always found this stuff fascinating.  Anything about BTK or Zodiac is especially interesting to me.

2 hours ago, Natassja said:

Anyone seen that guy on YouTube called David Gold? He makes loads of vids about the Zodiac? He seems so into it..dunno what his deal is. 

Sounds interesting.  I will have to look up his channel.

3 hours ago, Balor said:

I have always found this stuff fascinating.  Anything about BTK or Zodiac is especially interesting to me.

Sounds interesting.  I will have to look up his channel.

BTK really freaks me out. The poems and stuff he wrote is particularly disturbing to me. Zodiac stuff is always interesting and really scary. The phone call he made to the lady at the police station I think it was? That was really freaky. Ugh. 

On 2/13/2021 at 9:43 PM, Natassja said:

BTK really freaks me out. The poems and stuff he wrote is particularly disturbing to me. Zodiac stuff is always interesting and really scary. The phone call he made to the lady at the police station I think it was? That was really freaky. Ugh. 

That's why they seem so interesting to me.  They had some rationality about how they acted.  They were not just psychos like the Nighstalker or someone similar.

On 2/13/2021 at 6:08 PM, Natassja said:

Kemper is interesting, he comes across as so calm, that's the terrifying thing. Then on occasion you see the real horror snap out like Bundy on that pic from court and Mackay in the photo booth.

He does, he could describe himself so well and he seems to understand what he did. And then you see that deranged narcissism come out of him in the way he describes his mother and blamed what he did on her.

18 hours ago, Innominate said:

He does, he could describe himself so well and he seems to understand what he did. And then you see that deranged narcissism come out of him in the way he describes his mother and blamed what he did on her.

I don't understand how he was free after what he did to his grandparents. 

12 hours ago, Natassja said:

I don't understand how he was free after what he did to his grandparents. 

I don’t know, but there’s a lot of that when you read up on serial killers. Richard Chase had been institutionalized and let go, Arthur Shawcross killed a boy and then they let him out. There’s plenty more with similar stories.

1 hour ago, Innominate said:

I don’t know, but there’s a lot of that when you read up on serial killers. Richard Chase had been institutionalized and let go, Arthur Shawcross killed a boy and then they let him out. There’s plenty more with similar stories.

Yeh it's weird. Shawcross is one I haven't really read much about tbh. Have you watched any of that guy David Gold who goes on about Zodiac on YouTube? 

On 2/17/2021 at 7:01 PM, Natassja said:

Yeh it's weird. Shawcross is one I haven't really read much about tbh. Have you watched any of that guy David Gold who goes on about Zodiac on YouTube? 

Shawcross killed and cannibalized prostitutes. If you listen to his interviews, he was a huge liar too but that wasn’t the worst thing about him I guess. The intro to “addicted to vaginal skin” by cannibal corpse is a sample from an interview of his. I checked out some of David Gold’s videos, seems like a character. He’s really interested in the Zodiac and D.B. Cooper. 

15 hours ago, Innominate said:

Shawcross killed and cannibalized prostitutes. If you listen to his interviews, he was a huge liar too but that wasn’t the worst thing about him I guess. The intro to “addicted to vaginal skin” by cannibal corpse is a sample from an interview of his. I checked out some of David Gold’s videos, seems like a character. He’s really interested in the Zodiac and D.B. Cooper. 

I need to read about him. Yeh I found David Gold through a recommended vid, he is a character ! I'm sure it says on one of his vids he has a book. I'll have to look more into him, see what his deal is.

10 hours ago, Natassja said:

I need to read about him. Yeh I found David Gold through a recommended vid, he is a character ! I'm sure it says on one of his vids he has a book. I'll have to look more into him, see what his deal is.

He might've cracked the case. I'm curious about his book now. I'm not sure, but I think he's saying that Frank Morris (one of the guys that escaped Alcatraz) was also D.B. Cooper and the Zodiac...?

7 hours ago, Innominate said:

He might've cracked the case. I'm curious about his book now. I'm not sure, but I think he's saying that Frank Morris (one of the guys that escaped Alcatraz) was also D.B. Cooper and the Zodiac...?

Hmm..got me curious about it all now too ! I actually didn't really know much about D.B. Cooper til I saw him mentioned on one of his vids so I looked it all up. That's pretty interesting too..like it said he jumped out the plane but he chose a parachute that wasn't as good ..weird..and some kid found some of the money and stuff? What's your take on the case? And yeh..he reckons that the guy from Alcatraz was Zodiac too?! I watched a doc about the guys that escaped and there was a more recent photo and they were trying to weigh up if it was them.  Alcatraz stuff is interesting. I dunno how Gold figures that one of them was Zodi tho..I'm sure Gold said somewhere that Zodi was trying to kill him too when he was a kid. Weird..like why would he wanna kill him? Then again I guess serial killers have no rhyme or reason . I'll have to look that up now. That Gold guy is a Dr. I think too..summit like that ..! 

8 hours ago, Natassja said:

Hmm..got me curious about it all now too ! I actually didn't really know much about D.B. Cooper til I saw him mentioned on one of his vids so I looked it all up. That's pretty interesting too..like it said he jumped out the plane but he chose a parachute that wasn't as good ..weird..and some kid found some of the money and stuff? What's your take on the case? And yeh..he reckons that the guy from Alcatraz was Zodiac too?! I watched a doc about the guys that escaped and there was a more recent photo and they were trying to weigh up if it was them.  Alcatraz stuff is interesting. I dunno how Gold figures that one of them was Zodi tho..I'm sure Gold said somewhere that Zodi was trying to kill him too when he was a kid. Weird..like why would he wanna kill him? Then again I guess serial killers have no rhyme or reason . I'll have to look that up now. That Gold guy is a Dr. I think too..summit like that ..! 

Idk, I think that Gold dude's ate up, but his videos are fun to watch. He said the Zodiac was also responsible for the Black Dahlia Murder and he has some story about how he and a cop were gonna go kill him one night. We'll have to read that book. It's like he's saying that every American, high-profile unsolved crime was all Frank Morris, like he was a supervillain lol There's some other videos of Gold that came up where he's wrestling too.

With D.B. Cooper, I saw a show about him once on Discovery, I think. I like to think that he got away with it alive somehow, but I don't think we'll ever know for certain. Especially after the eruption of Mt. St. Helens, which covered that whole area where Cooper would of landed.

Ever watch that Mythbusters episode where they covered the whole Alcatraz escape? It's one of the best episodes.

Yeh he's full of it like! Dunno what to make of him ! He's got some vids about Zodiacs greetings cards..they were pretty creepy..I saw the wrestling vid thumbnail too but I don't think I'll be much into that! Haven't watched the Black Dahlia vid of his yet. I will tho. I don't think I've seen that Alcatraz docu but I'll probs watch it now cos I can't sleep. The D.B. Cooper stuff is mad as fuck like. Do you think that pic of the Anglin brothers is them? It was on a doc and they were trying to find out and also they exhumed their brother for some DNA or somethin..I've forgot name of it but I'll find out n get back to you. Yeh Gold's book..seems interesting..amazing what you find on YouTube. I've been watching vids about clowns and weird disappearances today lol. I'm particularly interested in CCTV stuff. Some creepy ring door bell cam stuff. I don't think I could deal with that! Good idea though.

On 2/21/2021 at 6:57 PM, Natassja said:

Yeh he's full of it like! Dunno what to make of him ! He's got some vids about Zodiacs greetings cards..they were pretty creepy..I saw the wrestling vid thumbnail too but I don't think I'll be much into that! Haven't watched the Black Dahlia vid of his yet. I will tho. I don't think I've seen that Alcatraz docu but I'll probs watch it now cos I can't sleep. The D.B. Cooper stuff is mad as fuck like. Do you think that pic of the Anglin brothers is them? It was on a doc and they were trying to find out and also they exhumed their brother for some DNA or somethin..I've forgot name of it but I'll find out n get back to you. Yeh Gold's book..seems interesting..amazing what you find on YouTube. I've been watching vids about clowns and weird disappearances today lol. I'm particularly interested in CCTV stuff. Some creepy ring door bell cam stuff. I don't think I could deal with that! Good idea though.

It could be the Anglins, I don’t know. I would like to see that doc sometime. I forgot about the zodiac’s greeting cards too, need to read about him again.

12 hours ago, Natassja said:

It was a History channel doc. Really interesting. 

Ah yes, yes... I shall seek it out. Is it called Alcatraz: Search for the Truth? I bet David Gold knows if it's the Anglins or not.

I finally got around to seeing Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Ol' Chuck didn't have much of a role in that movie.