I'm a christian but I keep watching weird stuff about satanic killers and weird cults like scientology. I mean, I believe in weird stuff too so I shouldn't really find what other people believe in to be funny but I do. Some of it is hilarious.

This is a documentary about a satanic killer from the south somewhere in the 2000's. I'm surprised it wasn't blown in to, oh he listens to black metal bla bla bla. Maybe it was due to the dread locks.

This guy didn't bathe for a year and in school he was known as turd boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwrL-IbEEjM

It's like my boredom drives me to find the sickest, most depraved and or weirdest stuff I can find. Just like a weird curiousity I have to hear about weird stuff, especially weird beliefs. .

Scientology weirdness  too, I just can't believe that some people out there really believe this stuff. I have no idea if the claims in the video are true or not but it's interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1_1YjEkMnA

I wonder if anyone else watches this kind of stuff.

I was a rabid Rob Zombie fan in the late 90's and through his music and interviews i really got into weird stuff like serial killers, the satanic panic era and all that dark, twisted stuff. I always was fascinated with the darker side of things but ever since i had discovered Rob Zombie my interest really peaked regarding those themes.  I know this sound utterly fucking nerdy but i was still an easily impressible teenager back then and i worshipped the man like a god at the time and i thought it was so cool and evil. I make myself cringe thinking back to those times.

To this day i'm still pretty into everything with a satanic or pagan background or things regarding serial killers. Like you i used to regularly search youtube for documentaries or clips about these subjects. Nowadays things have cooled down somewhat. Mainly because i noticed along the way that a lot of people find it a turn off when you all do is watch, talk and read about fucked up things. 😁 And secondly i burnt myself out a little after all these years. I feel i've read and seen so much that i probably have covered the most interesting cases by now. But it still remains a fun hobby and i still regularly buy books, documentaries, etc. regarding the subjects. But as i said nowadays i keep it more to myself.

Some of my favorite cases are those of Adolfo Costanzo, an mexican drug lord who practiced black magic. Of course there is also the infamous Ricky Kasso case and that of satanic serial killer Richard Ramirez. And the mystery surrounding the death of Jeannette DePalma is just utterly fascinating read. One of the more recent fascinating cases is that of an Italian group called Beasts of Satan who commited multiple brutal murders in the late 90's/early 2000's.

I guess these things got often hand in hand with listening to metal. It sounds like a big cliché but for me personally it rings true. I like horror, metal and have an interest in unusual, dark subject. 

23 hours ago, Benjaminc81 said:

I was a rabid Rob Zombie fan in the late 90's and through his music and interviews i really got into weird stuff like serial killers, the satanic panic era and all that dark, twisted stuff. I always was fascinated with the darker side of things but ever since i had discovered Rob Zombie my interest really peaked regarding those themes.  I know this sound utterly fucking nerdy but i was still an easily impressible teenager back then and i worshipped the man like a god at the time and i thought it was so cool and evil. I make myself cringe thinking back to those times.

To this day i'm still pretty into everything with a satanic or pagan background or things regarding serial killers. Like you i used to regularly search youtube for documentaries or clips about these subjects. Nowadays things have cooled down somewhat. Mainly because i noticed along the way that a lot of people find it a turn off when you all do is watch, talk and read about fucked up things. 😁 And secondly i burnt myself out a little after all these years. I feel i've read and seen so much that i probably have covered the most interesting cases by now. But it still remains a fun hobby and i still regularly buy books, documentaries, etc. regarding the subjects. But as i said nowadays i keep it more to myself.

Some of my favorite cases are those of Adolfo Costanzo, an mexican drug lord who practiced black magic. Of course there is also the infamous Ricky Kasso case and that of satanic serial killer Richard Ramirez. And the mystery surrounding the death of Jeannette DePalma is just utterly fascinating read. One of the more recent fascinating cases is that of an Italian group called Beasts of Satan who commited multiple brutal murders in the late 90's/early 2000's.

I guess these things got often hand in hand with listening to metal. It sounds like a big cliché but for me personally it rings true. I like horror, metal and have an interest in unusual, dark subject. 

Adolfo Costanza, the palo mayumbe cauldron voodoo drug dealer. I found out about him from a horror movie based on his story, the dvd comes with a documentary on him. I can't remember what it's called.

What's really crazy is my best friend is into this huge cult, they believe that the virgin Mary is the grim reaper, they call her Santa Muerte or something like that. It means the holy death in Spanish. This cult is huge in Mexico and parts of the US like California, Arizona, Texas etc. He got into it the last few years and says he is still catholic and believes in both. It is very similar to the palo mayumbe of Adolfo Costanza, African gods as saints etc just without the cauldrons. I heard about sacrificing chickens and using the blood all kinds of crazy stuff from him. He actually is completely normal, he just believes in weird stuff, the occult etc. It's similar to Santeria too. I've known since we were kids.  He works constantly. When he's off work, he's usually with his family or trying to get laid, smoking weed, hanging out etc. Completely normal. His whole family knows that he's into it too, it's kind of hard to hide all of his candles, little statues etc. At first I was really worried about him but he hasn't changed, just a few beliefs.

As far as the Rob Zombie thing, when I was a kid in the late 80's, you could say I worshipped Ozzy Osbourne, Axl Rose, Metallica etc. I'm still a big fan but when I was a kid, I wanted to be a singer like Axl, Ozzy. Turns out I have no talent so that never happened.