Kaledon will open XX ANNIVERSARY SHOW

Kaledon is an heavy/power metal band from Rome, born in 1998 from a concept by lead guitarist Alex Mele. The original line-up was composed by Alex Mele (guitar), Tommy Nemesio (guitar), Paolo Lezziroli (bass guitar), Dario Sacco (drums), Anthony Drago (voice).

Earlier this morning the band posted that will open the XX ANNIVERSARY SHOW that will take place on 12 Oct. 2018 at the Jailbreak LiveClub Roma, Italy.

28616640_10156356544864171_4156762684388

More details about the band can be found here (Get To Know Kaledon)

There is a Promotion Strategy Update ::

From now on all those bands i work for will get* the option of 'Wikipedia Greek Article'.

I did this for the Italians 'Kaledon' and i will keep doing it for the rest of the roster.

The Wiki Article includes mini-bio, discography & Image and can be found here :: Kaledon on Greek Wikipedia

kaledon-wiki.jpg

I believe that it's a great idea and  it will add some extra points of exposure!

* If this is applicable according Wikipedia's Policy 

Hellsingland come from Sweden. The band spews forth one epic dirge of supreme underground Black Metal. They have successfully built the time machine which will guide you through your Journey to the early '90s Norwegian era.

hellsingland-right-cover.jpg

Editors Pick

🎧 Skuggornas välde ★★★★☆

🎧 Svårmod ★★★★☆

More info of the band can be found by clicking the link below,

Get to know 'Hellsingland'

Editorial and promo by Kostas B.

Krepuskul New Video 'Hybrid High Breed' is out!

Krepuskul is a Death Metal band comes from Transylvania, Romania. They have recently released the full-length 'Hybrid' via MSH Music Group, based in London. Below you can watch the official Video Clip of the 2nd Album Track called 'Hybrid High Breed'

>>>>>> Facebook Video Link

If you like the material of the band feel free to buy the merch Official Store

Krepuskul-Pic-1-1.jpg

---

Heavy Metal Promotion

Interview with Erik Hillströms (Vocals for Hellsingland

Hello maniacs,

I 've recently conducted an interview with Erik Hillströms (Vocals for Hellsingland, Black Metal from Sweeden) and introduced his band to the mass.

Hellsingland come from Sweden. The band spews forth one epic dirge of supreme underground Black Metal. They have successfully built the time machine which will guide you through your Journey to the early '90s Norwegian era.

Hellsingland-Skuggornas-v%C3%A4lde-EP.jp

You can read the full story by clicking the link below,

Link to full Interview

--

If you want to be part Heavy Metal OTD Roster as a band then you can drop me a message here Email

War of Thrones Feat. Former Members Of Crimson Glory, Rob Rock and more : Debut Album 'Conflict In Creation' is Out NOW via Sonic Night Music !!

war-of-thrones_conflict-in-creation.jpg

Tracklist,

1.    Ascending         
2.    Creation         
3.    Savior         
4.    Entranced         
5.    Damnation         
6.    Aftermath         
7.    Say What         
8.    Kingdom         
9.    Rule the World         
10.    Reaction         
11.    Channeling Demons         
12.    Descending

✅ Listen to “Rule the World” :: bit.ly/2p8p8be
✅ Get to know the band :: bit.ly/2pa3XVj
✅ Profile :: bit.ly/2FSkyHE
✅ Official Merch Links,

Amazon - http://amzn.to/2mO7zvg
    Best Buy - http://bit.ly/2DuUJMH
    Barnes&Noble - http://bit.ly/2rmPwBF
    Bull Moose - http://bit.ly/2DkSwAb
    CC Music - http://bit.ly/2EVTdQX
    CDUniverse - http://bit.ly/2mNEbVG
    Deep Discount - http://bit.ly/2DhBd34
    Gallery Of Sound - http://bit.ly/2mVhakJ
    Heartland Music - http://bit.ly/2DpYN1G
    Import CDs - http://bit.ly/2DohTVR
    iTunes - https://apple.co/2DtdCj2

Below A Silent Sky :: 'A View From Afar' is OUT NOW!

Below-A-Silent-Sky-a-view-from-afar-albu

Band offers a unique mixture of progressive post-elements and aggressiveness. If you consider the fact that it’s an instrumental entity this makes the whole thing more interesting!

A View From Afar consists of 5 tracks in a total duration of 54 minutes. The album is based on polythematic enorchestration and the quality of the production makes it easier for the listener to get in to the trip.

Tracklist,

The Highest Shrine – 09:05

Caverns of Light – 08:51

Tartarus – 10:28

Earthshifter – 08:53

The Great Divide – 18:29

Artwork and Graphic Design by Teilchensturm

aviewfromafar.jpg

Below A Silent Sky hails from Ilmenau, Germany and was founded in 2012. Since that time band released one EP in 2013, their debut “Corrosion” in 2015 and now the second album “A View From Afar”

Lineup, Heinz :: Drums, Christian :: Guitar, Robin :: Guitar, Diego :: Bass 

Band's Info & Source.

the-last-oblation-top.jpg

The debut release ‘Ante Ruinam’ of ‘The Last Oblation’ is finally here, and delivers seven tracks of twenty five minutes savagery. The reason I really enjoyed this album is because the duet of Juanjo and Dani delivers a combination of catchy riffology and multirange schizo-vocals while preserving the status of Death Metal high.

The Last Oblation hail from Catalunya, Spain. The band was formed at the end of 2016 by Juanjo Pérez (Bizarre, Ex Human Carnage, Ex Avgrunn) as One Man Project . A year later when Dani Torres ( Ex Human Carnage, Ex Instinto Canibal) joined forces they decided to release their first single "Aurum Deceptio". Due to the great acceptance of the project they decided to be established as a former band, looking for musicians to make it to the stages.

Lineup, Juanjo Pérez :: Songwriting, Bass & Guitars and Dani Torres :: All kind of Vocals

cover.jpg

Source

sabbatean-cock.jpg

A Ten-Tracks’ journey lasting forty-five minutes is enough for Cockblockers to dip in to southern/stoner paths while maintaining the ability to build their identity in a unique way to make music. I am pretty sure that if you loop the album you will get the strength needed to cross the desert with a Jack on hand … twice!

But never mind, this is how i felt myself, musically speaking what i am trying to say here is that it’s an obvious fact that they know their way around the assembly of modern sound and the combination of various genre’s elements.

The debut full-length ‘Cockblockers’ by ‘Cockblockers’ was recorded at “The Slow Animals” studio in Patras, with engineer John Slacker.

Mixing and mastering was done by Steve Lado at SL studio.

The cover of the album was hand drawn on demand by Alec Webb.

The whole album is dedicated to a close friend of the band, Aggelos Fasoulis, who have been loved dearly. Lost but not forgotten. – Cockblockers, 2018

Album_Cover.jpg

Tracklist

🎧 Driven Dog

🎧 Deadweight

🎧 Carpet Burn

🎧 Absinthe

🎧 Enemies

🎧 Be My Valentine

🎧 Sour

🎧 Taste Delight

🎧 Ichi

🎧 For the Loss

Cockblockers hail from Kalamata, Greece. They were formed in the (very hot) summer of 2011. Their grace period lasted a while, since they had a very specific end game. But, through trial and error, they came up with the lineup that would allow them to take the next step, record their debut album.

While composing and pre-producing it, they took short breaks here and there, to share the stage with many a great bands from the Greek scene. Amongst them where, Planet of Zeus, 1000mods, Tardive Dyskinesia, Mahakala, Yellow Devil Sauce & Beggars, just to name a few.

Hello,

I have recently conducted an interview with Trevor Owen (Drummer of the Australian Brutal Death Metal Band Grotesque). Feel free to check it below and share your opinion with the forum.

--

Grotesque are a four piece death metal band from Perth Australia. They combine a special blend of modern technical death metal, groovy old school riffing and bring a unique original sound into the mix. If you are a fan of decrepit birth, deeds of flesh and dying fetus you will not be disappointed!

Grotesque_UpImage.jpg

Heavy Metal OTD Well Grotesque! How did your name came up?

Trev :: The name Grotesque came up when the guitarist Marc and I started the band, actually Marc came up with the name and we thought it was cool and it kind of suits the music we play so we just ran with it.

Heavy Metal OTD What type of band are you?

Trev :: We consider ourselves to be a modern death metal band, with our roots from all different types of metal and influences from a diverse range of music.

Heavy Metal OTD Do you have a record label? Are you a member of any music organizations?

Trev :: No, we aren't signed to a label at the moment but thats not to say we aren't looking!

Grotesque_BG_.jpg

Heavy Metal OTD Tell us the brief history of your band.

Trev :: Well, Marc and myself met when his old band was looking for a drummer, anyway that drummer was me, we got along well and decided we should start our own band since we wanted to play similar styles of music. We got a couple of mates to play bass and do vocals, we jammed hard for just under a year before we started playing shows and yeah, the rest is history, we have had a few line up changes here and there but i feel this line up with Josh and Ross is really strong and committed so we're really looking forward to the future and bringing something really brutal to the table.

Heavy Metal OTD One of your greatest achievements among others is the Kataklysm National support! How did you manage to get that slot? Share with us your experience!

Trev :: That tour was back in 2008 and we had a fucking great time! We got that tour because at the time we were signed to a local label Prime Cuts and we'd just released the Museum record, they were the guys that helped us along the way and it was awesome, all the bands we played with and Kataklysm were all a really good bunch of guys and i think we'd all do it again in a heartbeat!

Heavy Metal OTD What are the main themes or topics for most of your songs? Do you think these topics will change over time?

Trev :: Our lyrics are mostly centred around historical, technological, scientific, cosmological events and explanations, also some theoretical stuff like mind over matter, alien races, biological manipulation, things like that. I think that for any band to grow with their music there has to be change, whether its a big change or a small change that depends on the individuals, but we are really satisfied with our lyrical content at the moment and I'm sure if it changes we will be cool with it.

Heavy Metal OTD Who are your musical and non-musical influences?

Trev :: There's a lot, anything from Primus to Decrepit Birth to Helmet to Cannibal Corpse , there really is way too many to name. Non musical, i like reading about secret government type stuff, secret government programs, "alien" technologies, the works of Nikola Tesla and other historical figures etc. Heavy Metal OTD It’s been 7 months since the release of ‘Feedback Loop’, how the reviews ‘ve been going so far? Trev :: Great! We have had fantastic reviews and all so far have been really positive, we did put a lot of effort into this recording and its really come to fruition so, i hope we don't get any bad reviews!

Heavy Metal OTD Where did the recordings of the album take place and how did you manage the process of writing your tracks?

Trev :: We recorded Feedback Loop with our friend Sam Allen, the drums were tracked in a studio that we payed for and the guitars we recorded at home and re-amped in the studio too. We always start writing our songs from a base of guitars and drums first, just jamming out in the jam room, followed by the bass and lyrics/vocals. This process usually works quite well for us so this is how we are comfortable to write most of our music.

Heavy Metal OTD What are your dreams and goals?

Trev :: I think all musicians have similar dreams you know, make it big, play really big festivals and shows, record great album and go down in history as a great band, but, we have to be realistic and take one step at a time, writing good content is the first hurdle, our near future goals are to write an even better album than Feedback Loop and to get signed to a label that we will respect and they'll have respect for us.

Heavy Metal OTD How do you promote your band?

Trev :: We try to promote out band by the use of social media and internet sites etc. We are also trying to get our merchandise wheel rolling which is on its way, and yeah, just write good music and try get it out there for the metal fans.

Heavy Metal OTD What's your outlook on the record industry today?

Trev :: I think it can be a pretty cut throat industry in many ways but i also think there are many good labels out there wanting to take care of their artists, in terms of the record industry experience these days there's not really much i can tell you as we've had little experience with labels.

Heavy Metal OTD What do you think of the scene in Australia?

Trev :: The Australian metal scene is really good i think, there are a lot of really awesome bands everywhere and the support for those bands and metal bands in general is really strong, there's a list as long as my arm i can tell you bands with really good guys and girls in them and we are very fortunate to be among those bands.

Heavy Metal OTD : Anything you would like share, from new merch to upcoming shows/tours or songs/albums?

Trev :: We have a lot of things going on right now, we are in the process of writing new material for a third full length album, we are planning doing some international shows soon too, we have a great collection of merch that any metal head will love so go check out our merchr shop, grab a copy of Feedback Loop if you haven't yet and STAY FUCKIN BRUTAL!!

Check Band's Merch

Source

The debut release ‘Ante Ruinam’ of The Last Oblation is finally here, and delivers seven tracks of twenty five minutes savagery. The reason I really enjoyed this album is because the duet of Juanjo and Dani delivers a combination of catchy riffage and multirange schizo-vocals while preserving the status of Death Metal high.

the-last-oblation-top.jpg

The Last Oblation hail from Catalunya, Spain. The band was formed at the end of 2016 by Juanjo Pérez (Bizarre, Ex Human Carnage, Ex Avgrunn) as One Man Project . A year later when Dani Torres ( Ex Human Carnage, Ex Instinto Canibal) joined forces they decided to release their first single "Aurum Deceptio". Due to the great acceptance of the project they decided to be established as a former band, looking for musicians to make it to the stages.

cover.jpg

AUTOMATON's self-titled :: The Airship 'Initiative' crew wish you a pleasant journey.

AUTOMATON hail from Cincinnati, Ohio - USA, delivering Barrel-chested and fancy vested Steampunk metal since 2012. The musicians are characters who prepare for conflict in an aggressive new wave of traditional metal sound mixed with folk and power metal spirit.

The idea of Airship-Custome-Storytelling theme in combination with NWOBHM, energy, punk's speed, melodies and injected traditional heavy metal led to the creation of something really fresh and catchy!

album.jpg

Automaton is the follow-up of band's debut predecessor 'Bold New Horizon'. The crew decided to make this one self-titled as they went a completely different direction by recording the entire album on analog tape rather than digital tracking.

Tracklist,

🎧 We Say...No More [02:14]

🎧 The Cull [04:02]

🎧 Blanket of Night [05:19]

🎧 Facings [03:46]

🎧 Highbinder [05:11]

🎧 Tavern in the Sky [04:56]

🎧 Verdict be Damned [04:35]

🎧 Automata [05:31]

🎧 The Imprisonment of Duncan Batchworth III [01:57]

🎧 The Trial of Duncan Batchworth III [04:02]

You can stream/buy the album on Bandcamp

Article's Source

banner.jpg

Screaming Beast - Our New Narrative of Hate

Our New Narrative of Hate is the debut, full-length, release of the UK Heavy Metal Band Screaming Beast. The Album is the follow-up of 2 EPs, Blistering Lies (2014), To Assail and Conquer (2015) and released on March 23rd, 2018.

Musically speaking, Our New Narrative of Hate is a Ten tracks' pack, delivering forty-five minutes of stomping groove, blended with powerful breakdowns and dueling guitar harmonies. The way double kicking has teamed up with Jason's lines gives extra points on the overall aggression of the album!

Looping debut gave me an always-on, "what's coming next?", feeling as these guys have successfully avoided repetition and the usage of fillers.

Really loved the changes between distorted and clean atmosphere, the vocal range plus the amount of reverb, which is my thing, but this is me! I hope you enjoy the album and stop by the band's merch stand to show your love and support.

Screaming-Beast-album.jpg

Tracklist,

✓ This Dawn This Day
✓ World with Fate
✓ Giving into Fear
✓ Silent Submission
✓ Despair
✓ Lost and Betrayed
✓ This Fray
✓ Society of Slaves
✓ The Nameless
✓ Reborn

Lineup, Daniel Mucs - Drums, Anton War - Vocals, Arun Kamath - Guitar/Backing Vocals, Rory Vallely - Guitar, Jason Hartley-Smith - Bass/Backing Vocals

Follow Band

INSINERATEHYMN - A Moment in a Vision

cover.JPG

INSINERATEHYMN is an upcoming Death Metal band from Los Angeles, CA, heavily influenced by bands such as Unleashed, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Edge of Sanity, Entombed, Pestilence, Sepultura.

album.jpg

Tracklist,

✔ Enigmatic Voyage 05:38 
✔ Caliginous Pneuma 03:25 
✔ Seeking Immortality 04:53 
✔ A Moment in a Vision 02:16 
✔ Terminal Existence 05:16 
✔ Putrid Hordes 03:52 
✔ Temple of Solitude 03:13 

Lineup, Hugo Gomez (Vocals), Demitree Rivera (Lead Guitar), Frank Montero (Lead/Rhythm Guitar), Miguel Martinez (Bass), Abraham Garcia (Drums)

album_.jpg

There is a sacred geometry in the whispers of the strings, creating music in the space between spheres, take a journey through the Void, above the Suns. Start to inhale quantic hummings, vibrating, chaotic energy fills the void following the first information given: Birth, Create.

Where no eye can create Matter with his sight, the real fabric of the universe create the basic pillars of the existence: the Hyle, in bright giant furnaces. And Cosmos can be called like so, following a second law: Procreate. So light trasmits the data of life. Light, Lumis, Light. Cosmos is living, Cosmos is breathing. And we are through Streams of Shine. Eye that creates Matter at sight, Matter that bends time at will, then Cosmos duplicate himself to be aware of his own potential.

Segments, Ifenes, portions of frozen spacetime. A view of a giant infinite fractalized universal Tree, where every branches are a pulse of a Divide in the storming dusts of time. From infinite possibilities, universe create a multiverse, channeling in this line of spacetime. This is the choosen path. Cosmos is living, Cosmos is breathing. And all goes to repeat where dilute gases uniform to the void, time's exhale: End, Entropy.

Cosmos is living, then he follows the third and last order given: Destroy, dragging its charm of absolute emptiness. But we are a single breathe of his quantic lung, feeling again a geometry, whispers inside spheres. We are travelling inside his body to keep it alive.

Universe needs a conscious sentient being from the essence of stars. Cosmos is living. Cosmos is breathing.

And we are through Streams of Shine.

--

Tracklist,
1. Quantum 01:42
2. Matter 05:08    
3. Hyle 04:13    
4. Cosmi 02:37    
5. Lumis 05:35    
6. Ifene 07:54    
7. Fractals 03:13    
8. Divide 07:15    
9. Entropia 07:40