Kaledon will open XX ANNIVERSARY SHOW

Kaledon is an heavy/power metal band from Rome, born in 1998 from a concept by lead guitarist Alex Mele. The original line-up was composed by Alex Mele (guitar), Tommy Nemesio (guitar), Paolo Lezziroli (bass guitar), Dario Sacco (drums), Anthony Drago (voice).

Earlier this morning the band posted that will open the XX ANNIVERSARY SHOW that will take place on 12 Oct. 2018 at the Jailbreak LiveClub Roma, Italy.

28616640_10156356544864171_4156762684388

More details about the band can be found here (Get To Know Kaledon)

There is a Promotion Strategy Update ::

From now on all those bands i work for will get* the option of 'Wikipedia Greek Article'.

I did this for the Italians 'Kaledon' and i will keep doing it for the rest of the roster.

The Wiki Article includes mini-bio, discography & Image and can be found here :: Kaledon on Greek Wikipedia

kaledon-wiki.jpg

I believe that it's a great idea and  it will add some extra points of exposure!

* If this is applicable according Wikipedia's Policy 

Hellsingland come from Sweden. The band spews forth one epic dirge of supreme underground Black Metal. They have successfully built the time machine which will guide you through your Journey to the early '90s Norwegian era.

hellsingland-right-cover.jpg

Editors Pick

? Skuggornas välde ★★★★☆

? Svårmod ★★★★☆

More info of the band can be found by clicking the link below,

Get to know 'Hellsingland'

Editorial and promo by Kostas B.

Krepuskul New Video 'Hybrid High Breed' is out!

Krepuskul is a Death Metal band comes from Transylvania, Romania. They have recently released the full-length 'Hybrid' via MSH Music Group, based in London. Below you can watch the official Video Clip of the 2nd Album Track called 'Hybrid High Breed'

>>>>>> Facebook Video Link

If you like the material of the band feel free to buy the merch Official Store

Krepuskul-Pic-1-1.jpg

---

Heavy Metal Promotion

Interview with Erik Hillströms (Vocals for Hellsingland

Hello maniacs,

I 've recently conducted an interview with Erik Hillströms (Vocals for Hellsingland, Black Metal from Sweeden) and introduced his band to the mass.

Hellsingland come from Sweden. The band spews forth one epic dirge of supreme underground Black Metal. They have successfully built the time machine which will guide you through your Journey to the early '90s Norwegian era.

Hellsingland-Skuggornas-v%C3%A4lde-EP.jp

You can read the full story by clicking the link below,

Link to full Interview

--

If you want to be part Heavy Metal OTD Roster as a band then you can drop me a message here Email

War of Thrones Feat. Former Members Of Crimson Glory, Rob Rock and more : Debut Album 'Conflict In Creation' is Out NOW via Sonic Night Music !!

war-of-thrones_conflict-in-creation.jpg

Tracklist,

1.    Ascending         
2.    Creation         
3.    Savior         
4.    Entranced         
5.    Damnation         
6.    Aftermath         
7.    Say What         
8.    Kingdom         
9.    Rule the World         
10.    Reaction         
11.    Channeling Demons         
12.    Descending

✅ Listen to “Rule the World” :: bit.ly/2p8p8be
✅ Get to know the band :: bit.ly/2pa3XVj
✅ Profile :: bit.ly/2FSkyHE
✅ Official Merch Links,

Amazon - http://amzn.to/2mO7zvg
    Best Buy - http://bit.ly/2DuUJMH
    Barnes&Noble - http://bit.ly/2rmPwBF
    Bull Moose - http://bit.ly/2DkSwAb
    CC Music - http://bit.ly/2EVTdQX
    CDUniverse - http://bit.ly/2mNEbVG
    Deep Discount - http://bit.ly/2DhBd34
    Gallery Of Sound - http://bit.ly/2mVhakJ
    Heartland Music - http://bit.ly/2DpYN1G
    Import CDs - http://bit.ly/2DohTVR
    iTunes - https://apple.co/2DtdCj2

• 2 weeks later...

Below A Silent Sky :: 'A View From Afar' is OUT NOW!

Below-A-Silent-Sky-a-view-from-afar-albu

Band offers a unique mixture of progressive post-elements and aggressiveness. If you consider the fact that it’s an instrumental entity this makes the whole thing more interesting!

A View From Afar consists of 5 tracks in a total duration of 54 minutes. The album is based on polythematic enorchestration and the quality of the production makes it easier for the listener to get in to the trip.

Tracklist,

The Highest Shrine – 09:05

Caverns of Light – 08:51

Tartarus – 10:28

Earthshifter – 08:53

The Great Divide – 18:29

Artwork and Graphic Design by Teilchensturm

aviewfromafar.jpg

Below A Silent Sky hails from Ilmenau, Germany and was founded in 2012. Since that time band released one EP in 2013, their debut “Corrosion” in 2015 and now the second album “A View From Afar”

Lineup, Heinz :: Drums, Christian :: Guitar, Robin :: Guitar, Diego :: Bass 

Band's Info & Source.

the-last-oblation-top.jpg

The debut release ‘Ante Ruinam’ of ‘The Last Oblation’ is finally here, and delivers seven tracks of twenty five minutes savagery. The reason I really enjoyed this album is because the duet of Juanjo and Dani delivers a combination of catchy riffology and multirange schizo-vocals while preserving the status of Death Metal high.

The Last Oblation hail from Catalunya, Spain. The band was formed at the end of 2016 by Juanjo Pérez (Bizarre, Ex Human Carnage, Ex Avgrunn) as One Man Project . A year later when Dani Torres ( Ex Human Carnage, Ex Instinto Canibal) joined forces they decided to release their first single "Aurum Deceptio". Due to the great acceptance of the project they decided to be established as a former band, looking for musicians to make it to the stages.

Lineup, Juanjo Pérez :: Songwriting, Bass & Guitars and Dani Torres :: All kind of Vocals

cover.jpg

Source

sabbatean-cock.jpg

A Ten-Tracks’ journey lasting forty-five minutes is enough for Cockblockers to dip in to southern/stoner paths while maintaining the ability to build their identity in a unique way to make music. I am pretty sure that if you loop the album you will get the strength needed to cross the desert with a Jack on hand … twice!

But never mind, this is how i felt myself, musically speaking what i am trying to say here is that it’s an obvious fact that they know their way around the assembly of modern sound and the combination of various genre’s elements.

The debut full-length ‘Cockblockers’ by ‘Cockblockers’ was recorded at “The Slow Animals” studio in Patras, with engineer John Slacker.

Mixing and mastering was done by Steve Lado at SL studio.

The cover of the album was hand drawn on demand by Alec Webb.

The whole album is dedicated to a close friend of the band, Aggelos Fasoulis, who have been loved dearly. Lost but not forgotten. – Cockblockers, 2018

Album_Cover.jpg

Tracklist

? Driven Dog

? Deadweight

? Carpet Burn

? Absinthe

? Enemies

? Be My Valentine

? Sour

? Taste Delight

? Ichi

? For the Loss

Cockblockers hail from Kalamata, Greece. They were formed in the (very hot) summer of 2011. Their grace period lasted a while, since they had a very specific end game. But, through trial and error, they came up with the lineup that would allow them to take the next step, record their debut album.

While composing and pre-producing it, they took short breaks here and there, to share the stage with many a great bands from the Greek scene. Amongst them where, Planet of Zeus, 1000mods, Tardive Dyskinesia, Mahakala, Yellow Devil Sauce & Beggars, just to name a few.

Hello,

I have recently conducted an interview with Trevor Owen (Drummer of the Australian Brutal Death Metal Band Grotesque). Feel free to check it below and share your opinion with the forum.

--

Grotesque are a four piece death metal band from Perth Australia. They combine a special blend of modern technical death metal, groovy old school riffing and bring a unique original sound into the mix. If you are a fan of decrepit birth, deeds of flesh and dying fetus you will not be disappointed!

Grotesque_UpImage.jpg

Heavy Metal OTD Well Grotesque! How did your name came up?

Trev :: The name Grotesque came up when the guitarist Marc and I started the band, actually Marc came up with the name and we thought it was cool and it kind of suits the music we play so we just ran with it.

Heavy Metal OTD What type of band are you?

Trev :: We consider ourselves to be a modern death metal band, with our roots from all different types of metal and influences from a diverse range of music.

Heavy Metal OTD Do you have a record label? Are you a member of any music organizations?

Trev :: No, we aren't signed to a label at the moment but thats not to say we aren't looking!

Grotesque_BG_.jpg

Heavy Metal OTD Tell us the brief history of your band.

Trev :: Well, Marc and myself met when his old band was looking for a drummer, anyway that drummer was me, we got along well and decided we should start our own band since we wanted to play similar styles of music. We got a couple of mates to play bass and do vocals, we jammed hard for just under a year before we started playing shows and yeah, the rest is history, we have had a few line up changes here and there but i feel this line up with Josh and Ross is really strong and committed so we're really looking forward to the future and bringing something really brutal to the table.

Heavy Metal OTD One of your greatest achievements among others is the Kataklysm National support! How did you manage to get that slot? Share with us your experience!

Trev :: That tour was back in 2008 and we had a fucking great time! We got that tour because at the time we were signed to a local label Prime Cuts and we'd just released the Museum record, they were the guys that helped us along the way and it was awesome, all the bands we played with and Kataklysm were all a really good bunch of guys and i think we'd all do it again in a heartbeat!

Heavy Metal OTD What are the main themes or topics for most of your songs? Do you think these topics will change over time?

Trev :: Our lyrics are mostly centred around historical, technological, scientific, cosmological events and explanations, also some theoretical stuff like mind over matter, alien races, biological manipulation, things like that. I think that for any band to grow with their music there has to be change, whether its a big change or a small change that depends on the individuals, but we are really satisfied with our lyrical content at the moment and I'm sure if it changes we will be cool with it.

Heavy Metal OTD Who are your musical and non-musical influences?

Trev :: There's a lot, anything from Primus to Decrepit Birth to Helmet to Cannibal Corpse , there really is way too many to name. Non musical, i like reading about secret government type stuff, secret government programs, "alien" technologies, the works of Nikola Tesla and other historical figures etc. Heavy Metal OTD It’s been 7 months since the release of ‘Feedback Loop’, how the reviews ‘ve been going so far? Trev :: Great! We have had fantastic reviews and all so far have been really positive, we did put a lot of effort into this recording and its really come to fruition so, i hope we don't get any bad reviews!

Heavy Metal OTD Where did the recordings of the album take place and how did you manage the process of writing your tracks?

Trev :: We recorded Feedback Loop with our friend Sam Allen, the drums were tracked in a studio that we payed for and the guitars we recorded at home and re-amped in the studio too. We always start writing our songs from a base of guitars and drums first, just jamming out in the jam room, followed by the bass and lyrics/vocals. This process usually works quite well for us so this is how we are comfortable to write most of our music.

Heavy Metal OTD What are your dreams and goals?

Trev :: I think all musicians have similar dreams you know, make it big, play really big festivals and shows, record great album and go down in history as a great band, but, we have to be realistic and take one step at a time, writing good content is the first hurdle, our near future goals are to write an even better album than Feedback Loop and to get signed to a label that we will respect and they'll have respect for us.

Heavy Metal OTD How do you promote your band?

Trev :: We try to promote out band by the use of social media and internet sites etc. We are also trying to get our merchandise wheel rolling which is on its way, and yeah, just write good music and try get it out there for the metal fans.

Heavy Metal OTD What's your outlook on the record industry today?

Trev :: I think it can be a pretty cut throat industry in many ways but i also think there are many good labels out there wanting to take care of their artists, in terms of the record industry experience these days there's not really much i can tell you as we've had little experience with labels.

Heavy Metal OTD What do you think of the scene in Australia?

Trev :: The Australian metal scene is really good i think, there are a lot of really awesome bands everywhere and the support for those bands and metal bands in general is really strong, there's a list as long as my arm i can tell you bands with really good guys and girls in them and we are very fortunate to be among those bands.

Heavy Metal OTD : Anything you would like share, from new merch to upcoming shows/tours or songs/albums?

Trev :: We have a lot of things going on right now, we are in the process of writing new material for a third full length album, we are planning doing some international shows soon too, we have a great collection of merch that any metal head will love so go check out our merchr shop, grab a copy of Feedback Loop if you haven't yet and STAY FUCKIN BRUTAL!!

Check Band's Merch

Source

The debut release ‘Ante Ruinam’ of The Last Oblation is finally here, and delivers seven tracks of twenty five minutes savagery. The reason I really enjoyed this album is because the duet of Juanjo and Dani delivers a combination of catchy riffage and multirange schizo-vocals while preserving the status of Death Metal high.

the-last-oblation-top.jpg

The Last Oblation hail from Catalunya, Spain. The band was formed at the end of 2016 by Juanjo Pérez (Bizarre, Ex Human Carnage, Ex Avgrunn) as One Man Project . A year later when Dani Torres ( Ex Human Carnage, Ex Instinto Canibal) joined forces they decided to release their first single "Aurum Deceptio". Due to the great acceptance of the project they decided to be established as a former band, looking for musicians to make it to the stages.

cover.jpg

AUTOMATON's self-titled :: The Airship 'Initiative' crew wish you a pleasant journey.

AUTOMATON hail from Cincinnati, Ohio - USA, delivering Barrel-chested and fancy vested Steampunk metal since 2012. The musicians are characters who prepare for conflict in an aggressive new wave of traditional metal sound mixed with folk and power metal spirit.

The idea of Airship-Custome-Storytelling theme in combination with NWOBHM, energy, punk's speed, melodies and injected traditional heavy metal led to the creation of something really fresh and catchy!

album.jpg

Automaton is the follow-up of band's debut predecessor 'Bold New Horizon'. The crew decided to make this one self-titled as they went a completely different direction by recording the entire album on analog tape rather than digital tracking.

Tracklist,

? We Say...No More [02:14]

? The Cull [04:02]

? Blanket of Night [05:19]

? Facings [03:46]

? Highbinder [05:11]

? Tavern in the Sky [04:56]

? Verdict be Damned [04:35]

? Automata [05:31]

? The Imprisonment of Duncan Batchworth III [01:57]

? The Trial of Duncan Batchworth III [04:02]

You can stream/buy the album on Bandcamp

Article's Source

• 2 weeks later...

banner.jpg

Screaming Beast - Our New Narrative of Hate

Our New Narrative of Hate is the debut, full-length, release of the UK Heavy Metal Band Screaming Beast. The Album is the follow-up of 2 EPs, Blistering Lies (2014), To Assail and Conquer (2015) and released on March 23rd, 2018.

Musically speaking, Our New Narrative of Hate is a Ten tracks' pack, delivering forty-five minutes of stomping groove, blended with powerful breakdowns and dueling guitar harmonies. The way double kicking has teamed up with Jason's lines gives extra points on the overall aggression of the album!

Looping debut gave me an always-on, "what's coming next?", feeling as these guys have successfully avoided repetition and the usage of fillers.

Really loved the changes between distorted and clean atmosphere, the vocal range plus the amount of reverb, which is my thing, but this is me! I hope you enjoy the album and stop by the band's merch stand to show your love and support.

Screaming-Beast-album.jpg

Tracklist,

✓ This Dawn This Day
✓ World with Fate
✓ Giving into Fear
✓ Silent Submission
✓ Despair
✓ Lost and Betrayed
✓ This Fray
✓ Society of Slaves
✓ The Nameless
✓ Reborn

Lineup, Daniel Mucs - Drums, Anton War - Vocals, Arun Kamath - Guitar/Backing Vocals, Rory Vallely - Guitar, Jason Hartley-Smith - Bass/Backing Vocals

Follow Band

INSINERATEHYMN - A Moment in a Vision

cover.JPG

INSINERATEHYMN is an upcoming Death Metal band from Los Angeles, CA, heavily influenced by bands such as Unleashed, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Edge of Sanity, Entombed, Pestilence, Sepultura.

album.jpg

Tracklist,

✔ Enigmatic Voyage 05:38 
✔ Caliginous Pneuma 03:25 
✔ Seeking Immortality 04:53 
✔ A Moment in a Vision 02:16 
✔ Terminal Existence 05:16 
✔ Putrid Hordes 03:52 
✔ Temple of Solitude 03:13 

Lineup, Hugo Gomez (Vocals), Demitree Rivera (Lead Guitar), Frank Montero (Lead/Rhythm Guitar), Miguel Martinez (Bass), Abraham Garcia (Drums)

album_.jpg

There is a sacred geometry in the whispers of the strings, creating music in the space between spheres, take a journey through the Void, above the Suns. Start to inhale quantic hummings, vibrating, chaotic energy fills the void following the first information given: Birth, Create.

Where no eye can create Matter with his sight, the real fabric of the universe create the basic pillars of the existence: the Hyle, in bright giant furnaces. And Cosmos can be called like so, following a second law: Procreate. So light trasmits the data of life. Light, Lumis, Light. Cosmos is living, Cosmos is breathing. And we are through Streams of Shine. Eye that creates Matter at sight, Matter that bends time at will, then Cosmos duplicate himself to be aware of his own potential.

Segments, Ifenes, portions of frozen spacetime. A view of a giant infinite fractalized universal Tree, where every branches are a pulse of a Divide in the storming dusts of time. From infinite possibilities, universe create a multiverse, channeling in this line of spacetime. This is the choosen path. Cosmos is living, Cosmos is breathing. And all goes to repeat where dilute gases uniform to the void, time's exhale: End, Entropy.

Cosmos is living, then he follows the third and last order given: Destroy, dragging its charm of absolute emptiness. But we are a single breathe of his quantic lung, feeling again a geometry, whispers inside spheres. We are travelling inside his body to keep it alive.

Universe needs a conscious sentient being from the essence of stars. Cosmos is living. Cosmos is breathing.

And we are through Streams of Shine.

--

Tracklist,
1. Quantum 01:42
2. Matter 05:08    
3. Hyle 04:13    
4. Cosmi 02:37    
5. Lumis 05:35    
6. Ifene 07:54    
7. Fractals 03:13    
8. Divide 07:15    
9. Entropia 07:40

Lineup, Alexios – Vocals, Guitars Dave - Guitars Adres - Bass Marco - Drums

Feel free to follow band :: https://www.facebook.com/DeadlyCarnage/

Vorbid - Debut 'Mind' (Info, Artwork & Stream)

logo.jpg

Mind is the debut album of the Norwegians Vorbid. The album consists of five tracks, delivering fifty minutes of pure - aggressive, progressive thrash! Hat Tip to Megadeth, Slayer, Destruction and Vektor, uniquely combined with their own style and musical attitude.

background.jpg

Tracklist

1. If There's Evil (There's People) 
2. Zombie 
3. Invention Intervention 
4. To Mega Therion 
5. Mind 

History

Vorbid is a progressive thrash metal band from southern city of Norway, Arendal. Consisting of Michael Eriksen Briggs, Daniel Emanuelsen, Marcus Gullovsen and Jonas Tellefsen. The band was formed in October 2013 and has since its inception developed quite a unique style of thrash metal. They mix the riffs and the intensity of thrash with the technique and the melodies from prog rock.

Vorbid has won several competitions like GBOB Norway (reaching 4th place in the Global Battle of the Bands World Final in May 2016), Massive Destruction, Rytmisk Fabrikk's talent contest, Wacken Metal Battle and Bloodstock’s Metal 2 the Masses. In August 2016 they released their self-titled EP to critical acclaim. Norskmetal.net gave it 5/6 and heavymetal.no gave it a fantastic 9.5 / 10!

On the 13th of April 2018 they released their debut album “Mind”, the perfect clash of thrash and conceptual prog-rock. With the 23-minute title track, Vorbid explores new territories in thrash metal.

Lineup, Michael Eriksen Briggs – Guitar and Vocals, Daniel Emanuelsen – Lead Guitar, Marcus Gullovsen – Drums, Jonas Tellefsen – Bass

Half Past Eight - Of Loss and Belief

cover.jpg

Groovy verse riffs, heavy and diversified breakdowns, epic lead passages culminating in melodic refrains. Punchy drum rythms in conjunction with a wiry bass sound are underlining the song dynamic. Accompanied by the variety of the two vocalists and guitarists, Half Past Eight generates a distinctive sound.

Founded in 2011 the four-membered metalband from Mannheim, Germany released their debut EP „Instability“ which was completely self recorded, mixed and mastered on November 30, 2014. Social criticism, sustainability and self-determination are the leitmotif of the cd's six songs. After numerous concerts HPE can resort to a longtime stage experience.

The next milestone in the band's history is the publication of the first LP-album „Of Loss and Belief“ on March 31, 2018 which deals with afterlife, the handling of losses and different beyond imaginations. The lyrical spectrum is reflected in the songs arrangements and cover a lot of metal genres.

With their Debut, it is not easy to assign band a specific genre of metal, because many influences (e.g. Core, Thrash, Death and Groove, (Punk)rock) played a role in the songwriting.

album.jpeg

Tracklist

1. Of Loss and Belief    
2. The Black Tides of Styx
3. Forsaken and Divided
4. Agitator
5. Memoria
6. Samsara
7. Saligia    
8. A Valkyries Martyrdom
9. Totentantz
10. Sekai no Yami
11. Afterlife
12. Sustained

History

Band formed back in 2011, Johannes, former bassist Max, and Florian, knew from school and started playing together. Soon thereafter Kevin joined, whom got to know over youtube, because he did guitar covers just like Flo and another youtuber advised him of his channel.

Band started rehearsing and writing songs, named themselves Half Past Eight (short HPE) and played the first live gig in December 2012. Until now they have played far over 50 gigs and shared the stage with various bands (best known should be Deadlock).

Some of the influences are: Trivium, Machine Head, Lamb of God, Amon Amarth, August Burns Red.

Lineup,Florian Schreiber (Guitars / Vocals), Kevin Grygosch (Guitars / Vocals), Daniel Fabian (Bass), Johannes Guttowski (Drums)

Follow Band

Available Merch

Repressions I-VI is the title of the self-released EP of the US Black/Gothic metal band Verwelkend. EP contains nine tracks that can act as a prelude to their forthcoming work and it was released on April 16, 2018.

--

Now here I wait forgotten in time. This woman in black i've become. Sadness and lose consume my soul, You could have saved him. Taken from Possession In Black

Repressions.jpg

Tracklist

1. Repressions I- 
2. Repressions II- 
3. Repressions III- 
4. Repressions IV-
5. Repressions V- 
6. Repressions VI- 

History

Verwelkend was born of one concept,make dark music and spread it like a venom for those who wish to hear it.

Conceived in 2014,Verwelkend underwent many name changes before any music was officially recorded.Many of Verwelkend’s songs are written solely based on the beliefs,emotions,and experiences of its founding member,Leiden.

The main basis for the band's music is an attempt to convey fear,unease,and dread both through the band's music as well as their imagery resulting in the tracks Voices and Life Support causing extreme distress and sadness to some listeners.

Death,Lament,Anger,Satanism,Occultism,the Demonic,and Sickness are just some of the topics covered within the bands music.Many many hours and sleepless nights were put into the band resulting in hundreds of lyrics and the band's first demo E.V.P consisting of only guitar work and vocals.

The band then recruited their current drummer known as Ember. Ember brought an extreme sense of passion and skill to the band having apprenticed under Chad Szeliga of Breaking Benjamin and Black Label Society fame as well as learning from numerous other acts within the metal scene.

Following numerous hardships,the band released their song Possession In Black as a taste for what to expect from their upcoming demo. Possession In Black was received extremely well by its listeners and found its way to the ears of many larger bands.

The band's second demo,know as Exorcismus,has garnered the band praise as well as acknowledgement from many parties.. Following the release of Exorcismus,Leiden was nearly killed resulting in the band's dedication to its work and beliefs only being reinforced leading to an even more driven conglomerate.Verwelkend then released the very well received dark ambient piece known as “Kenopsia”.

Members of Verwelkends Shades were subjected to listening to the piece under observation reporting severe discomfort,nervousness,and a droning sense of nothing. Verwelkend is currently working on material for an upcoming project with all lyrics and many guitar parts finished.

Rust.Wilt.Wither.

Lineup, Leiden - Lyrics, Guitars & Vocals :: Ember - Drums & Bass

New album “Magnetism” was released in March 23th, 2018. Band is hitting a road this April with noise-rockers Barren Womb (NO) and JABBA (NO) with 18 concerts all over the Europe.

talbot_mgntsm_cover.jpg

Tracklist

1. Feral 
2. Magnetism 
3. Vanhalla 
4. Icicle 
5. Infra 
6. Adrift 
7. Blown

History

Talbot, the heaviest duo on Earth (and beyond), has been conquering the world actively since 2008.
With Magnus Andre on bass guitar, synths, vocals and Eugene Mikhaylov on drums & vocals, this duo from Estonia's capital Tallinn, has created a unique sound of their own - massive, atmospheric and noisy with a nice amount of psychedelia on top of it.

Band has previously released an EP "Tundra" in 2008 and album "EOS" (2010). "EOS" was nominated for the Best Metal album of 2010 at the Estonian Music Awards.
Talbot’s second album “Scaled was released in April 2013 and has already gained a lot of feedback from the listeners and reviewers.

The duo finished their yet another European tour in May and among the other festivals also played at the Roskilde Festival 2013 (DK) and Rock The Beach 2013 (FI).

"Talbot can now be considered true pioneers of the Sludge/Post-Metal genre. Talbot are now a force to be reckoned with in the realm of extreme music. Scaled is a brilliant album and one that will be called a classic in the years to come." (The Sludgelord)

"All six tracks on Scaled offer excellent listening and varying dynamics and I can't recommend it enough. I expect to hear a lot more from the doom duo and if you're into something a bit different don't hesitate." (Phil Johnston / Echoes and Dust)

"Back at Von Krahl, Talbot has whipped up a thunderous sound. The drum kit took up half the stage, behind them sitting heavily tattooed, utterly solid percussionist Jarmo Nuutre, who beat his instruments within an inch of their lives with pummelling brutality and an almost balletic grace. Distorted bass lines form their blunt, powerful tunes, and a dual vocal played a melodic rock vocal off against Nuutre’s guttural doom-metal roar. Talbot marry bone-crunching force with dextrous musicality.“ (John Rogers / The Line Of Best Fit)

"Talbot was awesome. Besides the guys looked exactly like the kind of guys who drink beer in the shower. Which is awesome." (Juuso Vermasheinä / Flockified)

Lineup, Magnus Andre Bass, Synth, Vocals & Evgeniy Mikhaylov Drums, Vocals

Dark Arts of Sanguine Rituals .. Inkvisitor ‘s new gem is out!

album.jpg?w=800&ssl=1

Tracklist

1. Dark Arts of Sanguine Rituals
2. Second Sacrament
3. A Shadow Suspended by Dust
4. The Confession
5. Mindslaver
6. Necromancy Cascade
7. Paradigm Shift
8. War Is Path to Victory
9. The Revenant (Redeemer)
10. Quagmire Twilight (Deleted Scene)

History

Inkvisitor is a thrash metal band originating from Jyväskylä, Finland. The band was formed in August 2012 by Jesse Kämäräinen and Lauri Huttunen after Jesse posted an add about forming a band. Together they agreed that thrash metal would be the genre and the two managed to form Inkvisitor’s first line-up with two additional musicians. The line-up was short-lived and quickly replaced by Petteri Milan on drums and Petteri Huikkonen on bass. Aapo Vuori was last to join the band during spring 2013.

The band spent the summer composing and rehearsing new songs and in Fall performed their first live shows. In December 2013 the band entered to studio to record their first release, Delirious Tales EP. The EP was released in April 2014 and was met with positive reviews and receiption. For example the Finnish metal magazine Inferno picked the EP as the Best of Month in May. The band toured in May and in summer 2014 started to write and rehearse new material. During Fall 2014 the band will tour and then enter the studio to record their first full length album.

The band toured in May and in summer 2014 started to write and rehearse new material. During Fall 2014 the band completed tour in Finland dubbed Mobile Shredding Unit Tour and it consisted of 10 gigs.

After the tour bassist Petteri Huikkonen informed that he’ll be pursuing other activities than music and therefore quits the band. He cited lack of time to be the main reason for his decision. The band started to look for an replacement.

In December 2014 the band won competition organized by Tuska Open Air Metal Festival to play with Lost Society at Tavastia, Helsinki and completed the year by playing at Klubi, Tampere with total of 24 shows in 2014. After a christmas break in January 2015 the band starts to record it’s debut album named Doctrine of Damnation and completes the recordings in February. The album will be released 17.8.2015 and features ten new songs. Due the lack of bassist, Jesse’s old friend Pekka Löhönen plays the bass on the record. Lauri’s and Petteri’s old friend Ville Grekula fills in for the live shows.

Doctrine of Damnation was released to a positive reception both domestically and world wide. The band toured actively throughout the year and released two music videos for the songs Damnation and Hellbound for Carnal Knowledge. In November 2015 Petteri was fired from the band due to his lack of motivation. He was instantly replaced by Tino Jäntti.

The band also immediately started to write new material for their second full length album. It was decided early on that the album would be a concept album revolving around a single storyline. In Spring 2016 the band entered the studio to record two songs from that album to be released as singles. First single Dark Arts of Sanguine Rituals was released in May 2016 with a music video.

Inkvisitor was later confirmed to co-headline Tuska Festival’s new project Tuska on Wheels -tour with Block Buster. After the tour Aapo informed that his interest in heavy metal and Inkvisitor had diminished and that he would depart from the band. The band started immediately to look for a new frontman.

While looking for a new vocalist the band completed writing all the material for the second album and demoed instrumental versions. In December 2016 Lauri informed that his motivation to tour and be in an active band had dropped. He would still play on the record. Luckily Jesse already had a guy in his mind, he called immediately to his long time friend Joonas Kolehmainen to fill in and Joonas answered the call. In February 2017 Markus contacted the band and wished to join. He and Jesse held a demo session and after the session it was a no-brainer. Markus joined the band officially in March.

In April 2017 the band entered Electric Fox Studios with Tuomas Kokko engineering. All drum parts were recorded and guitars, bass & vocals recorded for two songs. One of the songs Second Sacrament was sent to Nino Laurenne of Sonic Pump Studios for mixing and later to Virtalähde Mastering to be mastered. A music video was also shot in April. The song was released as single in May 2017. Rest of the recordings were completed by October 2017.

BandImage.jpg?w=800&ssl=1

During Autumn 2017 the band completed it’s line-up permanently. Sakari Soisalo joined on bass and Mikko Saviranta took over the lead guitar duties. With the album complete, the band started to work on the release. During January the band filmed a music video to be released later in 2018. After planning, the release date was set on 20th of April 2018. In March 2018 filmed another music video and 2nd single “Mindslaver” from the album was released.

Follow Band

cover.jpg

'SAVAGES' is the latest release of the French Mathcore - Djent band The Dali Thundering Concept. It contains 11 exceptional tracks and released via Apathia Records & Thundering Production on April 13th.

5.jpg

Tracklist

1. Ostrich Dynasty 
2. The Myth of Happiness 
3. Blessed with Boredom 
4. Cassandra 
5. There is no Calm before the Storm 
6. Ink 
7. Flying with the Shepherds 
8. Demeter 
9. Empty the Void 
10. Utopia 
11. We build the Past 

History

The Dali Thundering Concept is a four piece band founded in 2010. Offering a symbiosis between deathcore brutality and prog/djent aerial parts, the band made a first move in 2012 with a first concept EP about the evolution of art, Whent X Met Y.

Two years later, they released a commited debut album, Eyes Wide Opium, thanks to which they take place among the references of french modern metal bands.

In 2015, the band truly begins to spread internationally, they start touring accross Europe, play festivals such as UK Tech Fest or Euroblast, and share the stage with heavyweights of the scene such as Animals as Leader, Between the Buried and Me, Textures, Protest the Hero, Betraying the Martyrs, Monuments, Heart of a Coward, Decapitated, Tesseract or Fit for an Autopsy and more.

After a reedition of their first EP When X Met Y in February 2016 and two European tours, The Dali Thundering Concept have released 'Savages' on the 13rd of April 2018.

Lineup, Sylvain CONIER : Vocals Léo NATALE : Guitar Steve TREGUIER : Bass Martin GRONNIER : Drums Cesar : Staff and Mascot Nico CAZAUX : Communication & Promotion

Follow Band :: https://www.facebook.com/thedalithunderingconcept/

cover.jpg

Wrathrone strikes hard with their sophomore album titled fittingly ”Reflections of Torment”. It's safe to say that these Finnish death dealers have really found their rotten groove and sound on this bestial offering! Rumbling double guitars, low-grinding bass with blasting drums topped with unearthly growls.

album.jpg

Tracklist

1.    Throne    
2.    End of Your Sanity    
3.    Gut Goddess    
4.    Bloodline    
5.    Dead Inside Me    
6.    Bloodshroud    
7.    When All Light Died    
8.    Through Desolate Passage    
9.    Last Journey North    
10.    By Dawn They'll Hang

History

Wrathrone delivers a heavy dose of old school death metal with their own spices. The band was formed in the end of 2008. So far, the band has released 2 EP's; Burning Hatred (2011), Left Unburied (2013) and the first full length album, Born Beneath, released in January 2016. The album got nice coverage in the metal media and the metal heads received it well all round.

The early years Wrathrone performed occasionally, picking up the pace during the years. As the second EP was released, also the amount of gigs started to grow rapidly. In the spring 2013, Wrathrone also ventured abroad to perform for the first time. As of today, the band has delivered about 70 shows. Besides Finland, Wrathrone's been to Poland, Germany and the Baltic countries several times. During 2016, we had three separate tours abroad. As the show frequency has grown, the band has reached really high level in performance, crushing the stage every night.

Our sophomore album “Reflections of Torment” was recorded during the autumn of 2017 at V.R. Studio in Turku and mixed/mastered at Wolfthrone Studios. It will be released by Satanath Records with The Void Records in CD and digital formats in April 2018 and by Cimmerian Shade Recordings in vinyl and tape formats in September 2018.

Lineup, Matti Vehmas - Vocals Vili Mäkinen - Guitar & backing vocals Lauri Holm - Guitar Pekka Wärri - Bass Mikael Ruoho - Drums

The pioneers of Heavy Metal - Blitzkrieg - strike back! Judge Not! is the newborn child of the mighty Kriegs after Three years since the release of 'A Time of Changes: 30th Anniversary Edition'

Album contains eleven brand new tracks and a cover of Alice Cooper - School's Out!

album.jpg 

Tracklist

1. Heretic 
2. Who Is Blind 
3. Forever Is a Long Time 
4. Reign of Fire 
5. All Hell Is Breaking Loose 
6. Angels or Demons 
7. Loud and Proud 
8. Without You 
9. Judge Not, Lest You Yourself Be Judged 
10. Wide Legged and Headless 
11. Falling into Darkness 
12. School's Out (Alice Cooper cover) 

History

Blitzkrieg was formed in October 1980 after signing a record deal with Neat Records, a label that was signing many of the bands involved with the new wave of British heavy metal (NWOBHM) movement. In the early stages of Blitzkrieg's career they regularly produced gigs in England, but then later split in 1981.

Brian Ross most notably went on to join Satan, another metal band, along with stints in Avenger, Lone Wolf and Unter den Linden. In 1984 Ross and fellow founding member Jim Sirotto, along with guitarist Mick Proctor (ex-Tygers of Pan Tang), bass player Mick Moore (of Avenger) and drummer Sean Taylor (Satan/Blind Fury, ex-Raven) then decided that it was time to record the Blitzkrieg album that was originally planned to be released in 1981, A Time of Changes. It was later released in 1985. Blitzkrieg released 10 Years of Blitzkrieg in 1991. The released Unholy Trinity in 1995. The album Ten was released in 1997. The Mists of Avalon was released in 1998.

Ross was then involved in a car accident, which temporarily kept Blitzkrieg from playing. After he recovered, the band released the albums, Absolute Power (a studio album), Absolutely Live (a live album) and Sins and Greed. On 10 August 2007, Blitzkrieg released their album Theatre of the Damned through their record label Armageddon Music.

Blitzkrieg is the seventh track from Metallica's 1998 album Garage, Inc. second disc. It was written by Ian Jones, Jim Sirotto and Brian Ross, with a length of 3:36. Originally released by Blitzkrieg in 1981 as a B-side to the "Buried Alive" single, Metallica had already released their version on 1984's "Creeping Death" single (aka Garage Days Revisited). Metallica have played this song live 82 times. The first time was March 14, 1982, in Anaheim, CA.

Lineup,

Brian Ross - Vocals, Ken Johnson - Guitars, Alan Ross - Guitars, Huw Holding - Bass, Matt Graham - Drums

• 1 month later...

cover.jpg

IRON ANGEL is one of the true cult legends of the German Speed Metal genre. Formed in the Hamburg-area back in 1980 and known for two classic eighties metal album "Hellish Crossfire" from 1985 and "Winds Of War" from 1986 and a reputation as a staggering live band. 

The band has toured Germany with KING DIAMOND and in recent years they have showed they are still a live band to reckon with on festivals on Metal Magic in 2016 and earlier this year at the Headbanger's Open Air in Germany. 

The band also recently toured South America with big success. Now the time has finally come for the long awaited come-back album from the band - the first studio album in over 30 years! "Hellbound" released as a big priority in May 2018 worldwide through Scandinavia's premiere metal-rock label Mighty Music

album.jpg

Tracklist,

1.    Writing's on the Wall    
2.    Judgement Day     
3.    Hell and Back     
4.    Carnivore Flashmob    
5.    Blood and Leather    
6.    Deliverance in Black    
7.    Waiting for a Miracle    
8.    Hellbound     
9.    Purist of Sin    
10.    Ministry of Metal 

History

In 1980 ones of five young friends from Hamburg, Germany, that decided to form a band of their own the same year, which they named after one of their peers most famous songs - Metal Gods. In 1983, after playing together for several years and incorporating influences from bands like Venom and Bathory into their NWBHM sound, vocalist Dirk Schröder, drummer Mike Mathes, bassist Thorsten Lohmann and the two axe-men Peter Wittke und Sven Strüven knew, they had to find a name, that would fit with their newly found style. They decided to call the band... IRON ANGEL.

The demos made it´s way to the office of the newly found label SPV /Steamhammer in late 1984, culminating in the signing of the band and the release of their debutalbum "HELLISH CROSSFIRE", which became a blueprint for german speed-metal ever since. The following year, the band toured as opening act for King Diamond, right before releasing their second Album "WINDS OF WAR", which was slightly different in style copared to it´s predecessor. Though more mature and melodic, the lack of fast songs and sinister atmosphere, that were on dispay on the debut album, was quiet noticeable. The reason for that was the bands own debate about their musical direction: One half wanted to become more apealling to the masses, especially to the american market, while the other ones wanted to keep their own way of playing speed-metal. Tensions grew bigger and bigger until in early 1987, IRON ANGEL decided to call it quits. After a couple of sessions they decided to revive IRON ANGEL. In 2000 they entered the studio to record the album "THE REBIRTH", but before they could complete it, Peter died in a tragic car accident. The recordings were cancelled and the band remained inactive for the next 4 years. In 2004 Dirk and Mike tried to recruit new members for the band and worked on a new album, but even 3 years after, they couldn´t find any new suitable members, so they decided to call it quits again. As a sort of parting gift, they presented the EP "BACK FROM HELL", which intended to showcased the band playing in a different style than usual. A couple of month after the split, Sven Strüven died.

It seemed like IRON ANGEL were dead and gone until that one day, when Didy Mackel (ex-Mania, ex-Not fragile) contacted his buddy from back in the day Dirk Schröder via Facebook, that he just witnessed a lot of people wearing IRON ANGEL shirts during a festival. While chatting the idea of a reunion came to mind. Dirk wrote Mike about it and Didy brought in the two guitarists Jojo Folta and Mitsch Meyer. Everyone met for the first time in September 2014 and the following month it became official: IRON ANGEL were back.

Word got around pretty fast and the band received offers from promoters and festivals all over the world, but before the band played their first show since the 80s, Mike announced his departure in March 2015, since the touring would interfere too much with his everyday work. After considering Mark Cross as a new drummer first, the band ended up recruiting Alexander "Schrotti" Kokatt as Mike´s successor in April of that year. The line-up, that played the first live shows since the 1980s was complete and together they managed to go on tour through south america and beyond. The following year Jojo Folta left IRON ANGEL and was replaced by Robert Altenbach.

2017 was inteded to be the year of a new album. Already back in April 2015 the band wrote the first couple of songs for it. Since Schrotti didn´t commit himself enough to the band anymore, IRON ANGEL decided to look for a new drummer and brought in Maximilian Behr in April. During June 2017 they headed off to Rosenquarz Studios in Lübeck to record the new album, which they named "Hellbound". Besides 10 brand new songs, IRON ANGEL choose to included a re-recorded version of the track "Unnamed one" from their Metal Gods days, which was earlier released on an compilation-album. "HELLBOUND" will be released in 2018 (their first Studio album in almost 32 years!) and a lot of live dates will follow in it´s wake...

Discography

• Power Metal Attack    Demo    1984 
  • Legions of Evil    Demo 1984 
  • Demo III '84    Demo    1984 
  • Hellish Crossfire    Full-length    1985 
  • Live Warpke 20.07.1985    Demo    1985    
  • Winds of War Full-length    1986    
  • The Tapes    Compilation    2003    
  • Rush of Power Compilation    2004    
  • Back from Hell Demo    2007    
  • Live in Bochum Live album    2013     
  • Vinyl Bag Boxed set    2013     
  • Legions of Evil Compilation    2016     
  • Hellbound Full-length 2018 

Lineup, Dirk Schroeder - Vocals, Didy Mackel - Bass, Mitsch Meyer - Guitar, Mäx Behr - Drums, Rob - Guitar Media & Social Links Facebook YouTube Official Website Record Label Grab it! Connect with the Band

Grab your copy of Hellbound via Nuclear Blast

** For agents, promoters :: Band is available for Booking Opportunities - Please contact via their official Facebook Page

--

Article by Kostas Dahmer from Heavy Metal OTD