Welcome to Metal Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to stalk this  
Stalkers 0
Torturga

Cave/amazone/wild woman/witch a'la carte...what ever...

Sorry for the somewhat scruffy title, but despite me eating this dish almost everyday, there is no official name for it...basically because it is my own creation and I am absolutely suck at comming up with cool names/titles. But to this dish you will need:

Butter or lard

Minced or chopped meat

One egg (or three if you skip the meat)

One or two red onions

3-4 white mushrooms

Some green leafy veggies of your choice

Nori seaweed

Spices

Oats

Heat the butter or lard on a pan (margarine is a kinder word for transfats!), and while it heats slice or chop the meat. Then start chopping the onion and put it together with the meat on the pan.

Chop the mushrooms and turn the meat and onions, when the meat is more rare than raw, add the mushrooms and let them fry a bit. Now take the egg(s) and crack them adding both the yoke and whites to the mish mash on the pan and mixing it all together while frying the egg(s).

Then take a three good hand full of oats and add them to the pan and give it all a good mix!

Take the pan of the heater and add the leafy vegetables, spices and teared Nori seaweed...and you are done!!!!

It takes around 15 minutes to make, but if you are a little shit like me...you will feel full well into everning time, if you eat this for breakfast!

Tip: in the summer go to parks and in the forest and get your own free vegetables. Dandelion leaves taste like rucollo and cleanse your body, birch leaves have a fresh taste and are anti-inflamatory, and stinging nettle leaves are good for your hair and lungs...all contain high amounts of vitamins, minerals, and anti oxidants! 

Tip: come autumn or winter...skip the mushrooms or leafy vegetables a few times a week and go for unprocessed beetroot...it cleanses and strengthens your blood and bidy making it ready for the dreaded but unavoidable icey winter storms!

natassja7 gave this Horns Up!