Sign in to stalk this  
sprotz

Very Aggressive nu metal songs ?

I am collecting a list of aggressive nu metal songs. Can anyone recommend me  a list of some very aggressive, savage, fairly fast paced nu metal songs, ones which can make you want to fight. I already know most of Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park, and I need something similar to the style of those, where the riffs are creative and brilliant sounding (example, Limp Bizkit - Gimme the Mic ), and not too dull and simple. But the song should not be too aggressive that it sounds like mindless noise ( example, slipknot - people=sh*t ) some of my favorite examples are given below:

King 810 - Kill em' all

Limp Bizkit - Gimme the mic

Mushroomhead - Burn

Linkin Park - Don't stay

Check these songs in order to get an Idea of what I'm looking for. List as many as you know of.  Thanks.

To me those songs are on the slow side, but here are some songs I think are pretty similar in some way. People=Shit is not that nonsensical to me (at some point I've even learned the song on guitar) but each to his own, is it the tremolo picking parts that you don't like?

Disturbed- Droppin' Plates

Disturbed- Meaning of Life

Fear Factory- Securitron (Police State 2000)

Fear Factory- Obsolete

Five Finger Death Punch- Burn MF

Five Finger Death Punch- Dot Your Eyes (Probably most of The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell, Vol. 1 fits your description)

Slipknot- Gematria (The Killing Name)

Slipknot- Before I Forget

Slipknot- The Heretic Anthem

Slipknot- (Sic) (also a fair bit of Slipknot s/t and Iowa probably fit your description to some point)

Korn- Divine

I have checked the above songs. Except for Disturbed, Most of them I don't like, especially slipknot. They're just not my style. And they sound more typical rock than nu metal. But don't worry. Most people fail to figure out what I like,  and 'Disturbed- Droppin' Plates' is a brilliant song to me.

15 hours ago, sprotz said:

I have checked the above songs. Except for Disturbed, Most of them I don't like, especially slipknot. They're just not my style. And they sound more typical rock than nu metal. But don't worry. Most people fail to figure out what I like,  and 'Disturbed- Droppin' Plates' is a brilliant song to me.

You and I have a different idea of typical rock, but whatever you're into. Glad I found one sound you like.

Hmm agressive, let me get my playlist for this.

(Not everything will be NU Metal though)

Hatebreed - Destroy Everything

Nailbomb - Cockroaches

Hatebreed - Puritan

Born From Pain - Trigger the Tempest

Hatebreed - Become the Fuse

All Shall Perish - Wage Slaves

Throwndown - Hopeless

Machine Head - Seasons Wither

I hope U like some of it \m/

Korn - Here to Stay

Slipknot - I am Hated

Linkin Park - Faint

System of a Down - Know

Coal Chamber - Tragedy

Godsmack - I Stand Alone

Machine Head - From This Day

Fear Factory - Linchpin

Limp Bizkit - Counterfeit

On 2017-6-15 at 11:25 AM, Kristiko said:

Coal Chamber - Tragedy

I love 'Tragedy' but I wouldn't say it's aggressive. A track from that album that is a bit more aggressive would be 'Feed my Dreams' maybe. I'm sort of sorry that the 'Chamber Music' album didn't do better because I really love that smooth groove vibe with catchy choruses they've got going on there. Some great tracks like the aforementioned 'Tragedy', 'El Cu Cuy', 'No Home', and 'Not Living'. At least, I remember them as being awesome from nearly 20 years ago...

12 minutes ago, Requiem said:

I love 'Tragedy' but I wouldn't say it's aggressive. A track from that album that is a bit more aggressive would be 'Feed my Dreams' maybe. I'm sort of sorry that the 'Chamber Music' album didn't do better because I really love that smooth groove vibe with catchy choruses they've got going on there. Some great tracks like the aforementioned 'Tragedy', 'El Cu Cuy', 'No Home', and 'Not Living'. At least, I remember them as being awesome from nearly 20 years ago...

"Tragedy" and intro "Mist" stayed with me for many years now so I kinda mentioned it, I felt it was aggressive enough but yeah, you can probably say it for some other songs. Maybe I would put "Fiend" also, I know it's kinda polished but I don't know, I feel like it's a really pissed off song every time I listen to those raw riffs and vocals. 

MWA    0

some of Ill Nino's song, perhaps?

Im not their fan, yet i saw some of their concert in youtube around 2010ish onwards.. kinda aggressive in their own way. 

Edited by MWA
justification

On 4/27/2017 at 7:56 PM, sprotz said:

I am collecting a list of aggressive nu metal songs. Can anyone recommend me  a list of some very aggressive, savage, fairly fast paced nu metal songs, ones which can make you want to fight. I already know most of Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park, and I need something similar to the style of those, where the riffs are creative and brilliant sounding (example, Limp Bizkit - Gimme the Mic ), and not too dull and simple. But the song should not be too aggressive that it sounds like mindless noise ( example, slipknot - people=sh*t ) some of my favorite examples are given below:

King 810 - Kill em' all

Limp Bizkit - Gimme the mic

Mushroomhead - Burn

Linkin Park - Don't stay

Check these songs in order to get an Idea of what I'm looking for. List as many as you know of.  Thanks.

Hmmm.. It's been awhile since I've listened to nu metal but I'll try:

Korn - Right Now

Linkin Park - Lying From You

Five Finger Death Punch - Jeckyll and Hyde

Korn - Thoughtless

Limp Bizkit - Full Nelson

Static X - Cold

Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

Mudvayne - Dig

Dope - Die MF Die

Staind - Mudshovel

The Union Underground - South Texas Deathride

Drowning Pool - Bodies

Now, I chose those based on the preferences you set forth.. I know a lot more very aggressive nu metal songs, but I don't think they would meet your standards.

I hope I helped, if even just a little! :)