Sign in to stalk this  
H34VYM3T4LD4V3

Petrol Head Thread (cars)

10 hours ago, deathstorm said:

Req he drives a upgraded Holden commodore Holden special vechile 

Amazing you know this hahaha. He brought his wife's prestige car over to my place the other day and complained that it was too small...

On 19/04/2017 at 9:10 PM, deathstorm said:

I'm sure Dave will like this  Dodge is coming out in 2018   Dodge Challenger demon. An 840 hp  hemi demon v8 engine with 770 lbs of tourge  Dave  look it up

Yep, that looks awesome, 0-60 in 2.3 seconds is ridiculous.

2018-dodge-demon-vlp-hero.jpg.image.1440.jpg

Also just found this John, the brand new Camaro Trans Am with over 1000 horsepower, looks awesome.2017-trans-am-455-super-duty_100599864_h.jpg

1 hour ago, RelentlessOblivion said:

Ok it was mentioned on the previous page but I will caution you guys again. The conversation seems a bit stagnant please try to engage more or this one will be shut down too.

Fair enough mate rules are rules

Sorry to crack the whip mate. If we're going to keep this thread going it's important to have actual discussions happening.

On that note, and jumping pack to an earlier discussion, I personally don't like the Ferrari F50. It's not a great looker, the engine isn't anything special, and overall it's a disappointing car. Surpassed in all areas by its predecessor the F40 and of course successor the Enzo. My favourite Ferrari is by a wide margin the 250 Testa Rosa.

18 hours ago, RelentlessOblivion said:

Sorry to crack the whip mate. If we're going to keep this thread going it's important to have actual discussions happening.

On that note, and jumping pack to an earlier discussion, I personally don't like the Ferrari F50. It's not a great looker, the engine isn't anything special, and overall it's a disappointing car. Surpassed in all areas by its predecessor the F40 and of course successor the Enzo. My favourite Ferrari is by a wide margin the 250 Testa Rosa.

Don't worry mate it's fine

I love the F40 too, but I just like the F50 more, the 250 Testarossa is a stunner. Either that or the 250 GTO is my favourite classic Ferrari.

I am very fond of the F12 Berlinetta and the 458 Speciale:

2013-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-3.jpg

2014-Ferrari-458-Speciale-front-three-quarters-04.jpg

1 hour ago, deathstorm said:

I like the Ferrari tesarosta too Murph. Dave I got a good car what about that new Ford gt that is coming out soon  you like that car

The Ford GT is absolutely awesome. I have a tough decision whether I like the Ford GT40, 2005 Ford GT or 2017 Ford GT the most, what about you guys?

8 minutes ago, H34VYM3T4LD4V3 said:

Don't worry mate it's fine

I love the F40 too, but I just like the F50 more, the 250 Testarossa is a stunner. Either that or the 250 GTO is my favourite classic Ferrari.

I am very fond of the F12 Berlinetta and the 458 Speciale:

2013-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-3.jpg

2014-Ferrari-458-Speciale-front-three-quarters-04.jpg

The Ford GT is absolutely awesome. I have a tough decision whether I like the Ford GT40, 2005 Ford GT or 2017 Ford GT the most, what about you guys?

I like 2017 Ford gt Dave. It won 24 hour of lemans in its debut race there Dave 

On 2017-6-11 at 5:15 PM, deathstorm said:

That's cool Dave.  That is a sharp looking car

Yeah TVR are good at making cars look like that, the new one is meant to be revealed at Goodwood so we can look forward to that.

What do you think of the new Alpine A110?

alpine_sports_car_63.jpg

4 hours ago, H34VYM3T4LD4V3 said:

Yeah TVR are good at making cars look like that, the new one is meant to be revealed at Goodwood so we can look forward to that.

What do you think of the new Alpine A110?

alpine_sports_car_63.jpg

That's a very nice looking car Dave